Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today (922 Views)

How Much Is Reasonable Enough To Give Your Spouse Monthly? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Donald3d(m): 12:24pm On May 12, 2020
Look for them wherever they are, don't say a word, spread your arms out, grab and hug them from the front deeply from the depth of your heart for at least a minute. Look them in the eyes, smile, walk away and carry on with what you were doing, without saying a word.

Oh, I forgot, it works on kids too.

It does a lot of magic. cheesy cheesy wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by simonlee(m): 12:43pm On May 12, 2020
My wife will think i have finally tested positive for Covid19 and want to give her her share undecided

8 Likes

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by faithfull18(f): 12:45pm On May 12, 2020
Donald3d:
Look for them wherever they are, don't say a word, spread your arms out, grab and hug them from the front deeply from the depth of your heart for at least a minute. Look them in the eyes, smile, walk away and carry on with what you were doing, without saying a word.

Are you married Just asking.
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by sisisioge: 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
grin grin grin

Inside this covid...but its cute.

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Donald3d(m): 12:46pm On May 12, 2020
faithfull18:

Yes I am

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Donald3d(m): 12:48pm On May 12, 2020
simonlee:
My wife will think i have finally tested positive for Covid19 and want to give her her share undecided
grin grin grin But you walk around the house na, you sleep on the same bed, you touch the same objects.. Covid19 can be spread without physical contact

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Donald3d(m): 12:49pm On May 12, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Inside this covid...but its cute.

As if they don't do other 'things' .
Its been discovered that Covid19 can be transmitted sexually lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by faithfull18(f): 12:54pm On May 12, 2020
Donald3d:

Yes I am
Alright, it should be a case of 'do as I do' not 'do as I say'
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Donald3d(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2020
faithfull18:

I give the dose at least 5-6 times a week grin . Twice today already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by Cityqueengirl(f): 1:10pm On May 12, 2020
faithfull18:

Do as I say grin
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by KanwuliaExtra: 2:29pm On May 12, 2020
Absolutely not!
Don’t feel like it. kiss
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by cococandy(f): 2:53pm On May 12, 2020
Every single day smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by sanesta: 3:09pm On May 12, 2020
faithfull18:
Are you crushing on him? cheesy
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by finnestdope(m): 3:32pm On May 12, 2020
Singles like us...

We are just looking at the mirror and smiling all day after noticing that we're damn cute

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by faithfull18(f): 4:13pm On May 12, 2020
sanesta:
Are you crushing on him? cheesy
Like I was expecting tongue You know things are easier said than done.

1 Like

Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by sanesta: 4:43pm On May 12, 2020
cococandy:
Every single day smiley
just as faithful18 asked the other guy.

are you married
Re: Have You Done This To Your Spouse Today by bukatyne(f): 12:34am On May 14, 2020
Donald3d:

Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Be Very Strict And Responsible In Making Choices / 8 Forms Of Assistance You Can Render To People Around You / Is She Stubborn Because We Are Not In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.