Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) (5287 Views)

Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari / INEC Official Results For 2019 Presidential And National Assembly Elections / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 9:29pm On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

There's more articles online along these same lines below. Your version is state propaganda from NTA.

Fake News!! why crop the link at the top.. because you know quite well the article writer is as dubious as MTN its paymaster

oh well I really blame FG for the leniency .. buhari should had kicked MTN out or repossess MTN to become state owned, afterall after xenophobic attack you guys went on looting spree taking everything traders kept in their shops.. but here we are showing brotherly love to MTN as the Big Brother of of Africa yet you still complain

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by JaceBlaze: 9:32pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

Yet you just cant seem to resist Nigerian forum to run your xenophobic mouth, when we don't even give a flying fvck if you exist or not

iranu

I don't hear you calling me a liar in regard to what I said earlier.The X word is pretty much tired at this point.

3 Likes

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 9:38pm On May 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I don't hear you calling me a liar in regard to what I said earlier.The X word is pretty much tired at this point.

a child doesn't get tired of his name, better embrace it Mr Xenophobia from Republic of Xenophbic Africans, RXA

when you guys where being kicked around by the white, we mixed just fine and our crude oil money flowed just good to your leaders, even all your freedom fighters are all Nigerians, atleast while on exile they fully embraced our international passport and claimed Nigerians when they travelled the globe (with our money) to negotiate your freedom... so now you are free and you just had to rob the freedom on someone face and oh yes its got to be Nigerians your helpers

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by TMKsouth: 9:52pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

Fake News!! why crop the link at the top.. because you know quite well the article writer is as dubious as MTN its paymaster

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 9:56pm On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

whatever there suspicion is their personal problem, we sanctioned a dubious company and that's it, afterall MTN never argued about the violation, and the Law regulating communication was in place before buhari took over

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by TMKsouth: 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

a child doesn't get tired of his name, better embrace it Mr Xenophobia from Republic of Xenophbic Africans, RXA

when you guys where being kicked around by the white, we mixed just fine and our crude oil money flowed just good to your leaders, even all your freedom fighters are all Nigerians, atleast while on exile they fully embraced our international passport and claimed Nigerians when they travelled the globe (with our money) to negotiate your freedom... so now you are free and you just had to rob the freedom on someone face and oh yes its got to be Nigerians your helpers

Be honest with yourself - which country will tolerate this?

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by JaceBlaze: 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

And I'm supposed to be riled up because you called me xenophobic? how unoriginal can one be?

Suppose the nonsense you just wrote is the truth.What makes you think the rest of us who never came to your country to look for help owe you some sort of brotherly warmth? Dude if anyone came to Nigeria they were probably there for their own individual negotiations.The real South African heroes remained on the shores and fought for our liberation to the bitter end.

2 Likes

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 10:09pm On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Be honest with yourself - which country will tolerate this?

investigated for crimes doesn't make them all guilty and doesn't justify barbaric act of lynching people and looting their shops

such should never be tolerated, if you catch them, then prosecute them, jail them or deport them.. that's what civilized people do
Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by TMKsouth: 10:15pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

investigated for crimes doesn't make them all guilty and doesn't justify barbaric act of lynching people and looting their shops

such should never be tolerated, if you catch them, then prosecute them, jail them or deport them.. that's what civilized people do

Fair enough. You have pointed to our faults.

Now analyse why 6000 of your countrymen should be under investigation in another man's land who has graciously opened his doors for them. For serious crimes, not petty ones - MURDER, ARMED ROBBERY, DRUG DEALING, FRAUD. And these are just the ones who were caught, not to mention past and future ones.

Get real man.

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 10:18pm On May 12, 2020
JaceBlaze:

And I'm supposed to be riled up because you called me xenophobic? how unoriginal can one be?

Suppose the nonsense you just wrote is the truth.What makes you think the rest of us who never came to your country to look for help owe you some sort of brotherly warmth? Dude if anyone came to Nigeria they were probably there for their own individual negotiations.The real South African heroes remained on the shores and fought for our liberation to the bitter end.

who needs your brotherly warmth lol grin such nerve from ungrateful xenophobic people

don't come on here on Nigerian platform mouthing of the trash you wrote on page one if your people still act like savage to foreign investors that my point

we all know your only problem as always being envy , laziness and coveting others belongings... I bet you are one of the people looting a Nigerians shop in the pictures below yet come online to talk trash

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2020
Nigerians una get wahala gaan!!
Na only una fight ghana, kenya, south africa even the one wey dey una backyard, haba!
Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by Exc2000: 10:33pm On May 12, 2020
TMKsouth:

Fair enough. You have pointed to our faults.

Now analyse why 6000 of your countrymen should be under investigation in another man's land who has graciously opened his doors for them. For serious crimes, not petty ones - MURDER, ARMED ROBBERY, DRUG DEALING, FRAUD. And these are just the ones who were caught, not to mention past and future ones.

Get real man.

like I said 6000 open case file doesn't mean its 6000 conviction, especially in an hostile environment with videos of police falsely accusing Nigerians without proof out of envy

that is the link to corrupt SA police framing up Nigerian

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/11/eight-south-african-police-officers-face-trial-over-death-nigerian

another link of such frame up

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsaharareporters.com%2F2019%2F07%2F06%2Fodinkalu-calls-review-cctv-footage-nigerian-strangled-south-africa&psig=AOvVaw0lpy0NEy3O6J4SgmaOUWZD&ust=1589405365229000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjhxqFwoTCJiZutCir-kCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by JaceBlaze: 11:30pm On May 12, 2020
Exc2000:

who needs your brotherly warmth lol grin such nerve from ungrateful xenophobic people

don't come on here on Nigerian platform mouthing of the trash you wrote on page one if your people still act like savage to foreign investors that my point

we all know your only problem as always being envy , laziness and coveting others belongings... I bet you are one of the people looting a Nigerians shop in the pictures below yet come online to talk trash

Now I'm being told by you what I should & should not say? what I said is a fact and it applies everywhere your people find themselves...deal with it!!

Jealous of misplaced Boko Haram victims? you are out of your mind aren't you?

I'm not in the picture but I wish I had been there because the pic is kind of awesome.

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by TMKsouth: 12:21am On May 13, 2020
Exc2000:

like I said 6000 open case file doesn't mean its 6000 conviction, especially in an hostile environment with videos of police falsely accusing Nigerians without proof out of envy

that is the link to corrupt SA police framing up Nigerian

Clearly you're in denial.

The day Nigerians admit that most of their citizens living in SA are up to no good, will be the day we move towards a lasting solution.

Please read this article by SEUN AKIOYE who went into Johannesburg back in 2013 to investigate how most Nigerians make their living in the city.

FULL STORY
https://thenationonlineng.net/dangerous-lifestyles-nigerian-hustlers-south-african-enclave/

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by IronGalaxy: 5:06am On May 13, 2020
TMKsouth:

Clearly you're in denial.

The day Nigerians admit that most of their citizens living in SA are up to no good, will be the day we move towards a lasting solution.

Please read this article by SEUN AKIOYE who went into Johannesburg back in 2013 to investigate how most Nigerians make their living in the city.

FULL STORY
https://thenationonlineng.net/dangerous-lifestyles-nigerian-hustlers-south-african-enclave/
And when South Africans complain they are labeled " Xenophobic" or " jealous"

1 Like

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by TMKsouth: 11:39am On May 13, 2020
IronGalaxy:
And when South Africans complain they are labeled " Xenophobic" or " jealous"

Dude their own journalist exposed that they are involved in crimes on a huge scale but they want us to tolerate that. That's never gonna happen. Even their president Buhari knows the truth. He told them to behave themselves in South Africa.

Re: Google Search Results For "Nigeria-South Africa" Surprised Me (Screenshots) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:20am On May 15, 2020
Agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Igbos Are Not Landlocked / 2023: We Will Take The Enpowerment Of Ebonyi By Force — Umahi / Gov Akpabio Of Akwa Ibom State, a Non-Igbo, Speaks On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.