Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) (92909 Views)

Abuja Motorists Rescue Man Kidnapped While Peeing / Armed Robber Who Operates in Army Uniform, Arrested. Photos / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 5:31am On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:
WIll he get an autopsy or is the plan simply to dig ground bury am now? lipsrsealed

Is there evidence pinning the killing on the accused or are we simply out for blood on this one? undecided

He confessed it with his mouth on video that he and his friends killes him.

Now can you stop sympatising with murders.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Alanpoza007: 5:34am On May 14, 2020
Abagworo:
The OP wrote like a nursery 2 pupil thereby giving a disjointed information. The murdered man goes by the name Michael Ishaya and he was a native of Bogoro LGA in Benue State but resident in Owerri Imo State. He was apprehended by kidnappers disguised as Covid-19 task force at Orji flyover near Owerri.
I guess you meant to say Bauchi state not Benue. There's nothing like Bogoro LGA in Benue State.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by dantrillion: 5:42am On May 14, 2020
Rest in peace gee; the bitter truth is everyone of us will still die sumday but not lyk dis anyway..SO QUIT judging the young fella & pray for his soul. NONE OF US here knows what actually went wrong between the two parties, so QUIT EXAGGERATING. What if sum1 just want him dead out of envy it happens, so not until a deal goes WRONG.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Elton02(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2020
Gunshot to the faithful departed... #RIP youngblood
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by WATCHOVER(m): 6:26am On May 14, 2020
I don't think a real Soldier can do this, I smell another gang must have done this, I smell someone impersonating Nigeria Army by putting on the Uniform.

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 14, 2020
The man is dead, biko this country & its wicked people re 2 much, really need t see outside of all this cry
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by mobi99(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Def a greedy yahoo guy
He probably ran away with funds
Or was snitched on by a hater
Deal gone wrong
He was picked up or kidnapped at whr.
I mean whr else do greedy street boys spend it.
At a hotel.

Young niggis with greed.

bro he didn't ran away with any body's money nor boycott any deal he is a full time big hustler ,bread winner of the family achieved more than his mates...it was out of greed ,envy and jealousy made his friends set him up for kidnapping. they killed him because he recognized 2 of the guys that set him up.

3 Likes

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:27am On May 14, 2020
Wickedness.. RIP to him..
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 7:54am On May 14, 2020
Mywd:
RIP to him

But this guy be like yahoo boy oo undecided
yea .. even ted Bundy was on death row for years..
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:00am On May 14, 2020
Na odeh u dey talk2 abi
mobi99:
bro he didn't ran away with any body's money nor boycott any deal he is a full time big hustler ,bread winner of the family achieved more than his mates...it was out of greed ,envy and jealousy made his friends set him up for kidnapping. they killed him because he recognized 2 of the guys that set him up.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Uduak24(m): 8:07am On May 14, 2020
Rip to you
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Futurejoy(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2020
Egeonu11:
A young promising boy murder in owerri IMO state.

A young guy by names Leo was kidnapped around willow wood hotel in owerri IMO state since last week by men in uniform from the Nigeria Army they carried him along with his car to Anambra state collected all the money in his account killed and murder him and sold his car ES350 car.

They young boy lost his mother earlier this year and still miss her mother burial that took place last week Friday.

The person that killed him was a sacked Nigeria Army personnel since 2013

What a wicked world

Nigeria is no longer Save anyone
Blood of Jesus...they wicked people still left his hands tied even after death!!!! The soul of that guy will never Rest In Peace until they all die, they just organized their funeral.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Slimranky(m): 8:18am On May 14, 2020
May his soul rest in peace
All I can say is greed has led so many Nigerians to their early grave
Once you pick up a deal don't reap another man I repeat don't reap a hungry man is an angry man
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by FrankDibor: 8:19am On May 14, 2020
Nobody knows the full story
It’s unfortunate! Rest In Peace young nigga
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rolly22(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2020
Novemberaura:

what of your brother
hope he was not hurt

They dropped him immediately they saw this guy and his car parked in front of a Hotel.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Novemberaura(m): 10:15am On May 14, 2020
Rolly22:

They dropped him immediately they saw this guy and his car parked in front of a Hotel.

so many different stories flying on the social media

well, I read one that said it was through the account number the gave to their victim that lead to their arrest, that's probably your brother

so it's not a case of snitch or back stabbing or setup by his friend

this is so scary
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Mywd: 11:12am On May 14, 2020
6digitscomrade:
yea .. even ted Bundy was on death row for years..

But on another aspect... Na so them dey meet their death be that...
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by JBoss25(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2020
mobi99:
he was a Yahoo guy I've already confirmed it looking through his Facebook
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by ekene101: 12:07pm On May 14, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Na odeh u dey talk2 abi
no mind d ozwor,who witness him recognizing d two guys and who/where are d two guys identified??
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by skyfather09(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2020
jesmond3945:
I think he is a Yahoo guy but he doesn't deserve death.
baba all yahoo boys deserve death... zero bleeps given tho.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Floki737: 3:53pm On May 14, 2020
Kobojunkie:

So the friend took the police to the body or someone else did? undecided

I think someone else.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by VanPOLICE: 4:37pm On May 14, 2020
Egeonu11:
A young promising boy murder in owerri IMO state.

A young guy by names Leo was kidnapped around willow wood hotel in owerri IMO state since last week by men in uniform from the Nigeria Army they carried him along with his car to Anambra state collected all the money in his account killed and murder him and sold his car ES350 car.

They young boy lost his mother earlier this year and still miss her mother burial that took place last week Friday.

The person that killed him was a sacked Nigeria Army personnel since 2013

What a wicked world

Nigeria is no longer Save anyone
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by africanman2002(m): 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
Man inhumamty to man.This is the hight of wickedness, what a promising young man.Rest on brother.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by charliesyndrom: 5:05pm On May 14, 2020
There's no justification for murder. Whether he was a Gboy or not that didn't share money as agreed that doesn't matter now. Let justice prevail and let those dude responsible rot in kirikiri
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by Rickmann: 8:40am On May 15, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

He confessed it with his mouth on video that he and his friends killes him.

Now can you stop sympatising with murders.

We ve seen enough of police harassing and brutalizing young guys in this country...it must stop. I hope d perpetrators are caught up with and brought to book. Rest on brother..#justiceforleo

1 Like

Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tope3x(m): 8:51am On May 15, 2020
So young people can't come from a Rich family anymore...so any young chap that drives a good car in Nigeria is an automatic Yahoo boy.
Look at the way Nigeria youths think for crying out loud...haaaaa

jesmond3945:
ok he is a business man
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 9:33am On May 15, 2020
tope3x:
So young people can't come from a Rich family anymore...so any young chap that drives a good car in Nigeria is an automatic Yahoo boy.
Look at the way Nigeria youths think for crying out loud...haaaaa

you don't have sense. I don't have time to argue with you.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tope3x(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2020
Your father is senseless

jesmond3945:
you don't have sense. I don't have time to argue with you.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:13pm On May 16, 2020
tope3x:
Your father is senseless

grin
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:14pm On May 16, 2020
tope3x:
Your father is senseless

grin small boy with no sense.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by tope3x(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
I am older than your Father, E pain am cheesy cheesy grin grin

jesmond3945:
grin small boy with no sense.
Re: Leo: Man Kidnapped In Owerri And Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Photos) by jesmond3945: 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
tope3x:
I am older than your Father, E pain am cheesy cheesy grin grin

that means you are about to die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Farmers & Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Bassa Kogi, Many Killed (Graphic Photos!!) / Daughter Kills Mother Over Sex With Her Husband In Osun / Delta Corper Raped By Michael Anigholor Of Grace Life International School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.