Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What's Wrong With Nigerians? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Nigerians? (526 Views)

Osinbajo Meets With Nigerians Living In Cote D'ivoire (Photos) / Osinbajo's Town Hall Chat With Nigerians In S. Africa Via Skype (Photo) / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nigerians? by philip0906(m): 8:13am On Jan 14, 2011
As I read through numerous posts here after it was clear that Jonathan would be the candidate for the PDP in the forthcoming election,I cannot but shake my head in pity.Even some of my friends on facebook,were just posting comments hailing Jonathan that led me wondering,what da hell is our problem in this country?
Why are so easily carried away in a temporal moment of "ecstacy"?
Why have we easily forgotten all the problems that have beseiged this nation and will still?
Why have we forgotten that it is still the PDP?
Why is everyone acting like Jonathan is some promised saviour that we've never seen or experienced?
I am more ammused at d fact that,just weeks back,everyone was calling Jonathan names for the increased uninsecurity et al.I am not running a propaganda mission,but rather just highlighting some facts.As far as I'm concerned,Nigeria won't change with the caliber of leaders in display in this forthcoming election wether PDD,ACN or whatsoever.
Mat God save my Country

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Acn National Leaders And Asiwaju / What Will You Change In Nigeria Assuming You Were Giving A Power: / A Nigerian Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.