Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) (8930 Views)

Bride Rocks Massive Cleavage Baring Dress On Wedding Day / Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Dilijingsly(m): 2:05pm On May 13, 2020
Instagram sensation @ada_la_pinky shares massive cleavage as all her fans go gaga. See pictures and fans reaction below
More images below

Source :https://dilimp3.com.ng/the-twinne-will-choke-me-fans-go-gaga-over-massive-cleavage-photos/

2 Likes

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2020
This one na wahala dey for dead body
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by illicit(m): 3:02pm On May 13, 2020
suicide
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by adarayz(f): 5:19pm On May 13, 2020
Jumia has grown to be africa's no1 online market. With the increasing number of buyers, products are made even cheaper for easy marketing.

Coupon codes has even been used to further reduce the price, buyers buy a product for. For example if an iPhone is sold at 50,000, during the check out process if a 30% discount coupon is added, you'll get that phone for 35,000.

Is it not wonderful. If you want to get the 30% coupon what'sapp me on 09 0 505 9 2827.

Whatsapp message only.

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 13, 2020
Too much of everything is bad truly cry

1 Like

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2020
A man only needs one he can hold with his palms besides, when gravity takes its toil, they will be on her knees, then you men will claim not to find your wives attractive anymore.

Small and humble breasticles are better, they will withstand the ravages of time and gravity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by thesicilian: 6:02pm On May 13, 2020
While men are dying over her and she's obviously enjoying the attention, secretly she will be wishing they're much smaller because truth be told, anyone that reasons with his brains (and not the genitals) will see that this is nothing but heavy load, chest and back pain.

3 Likes

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Favy1235(f): 6:45pm On May 13, 2020
Omg what is this.
I don't find it attractive at all.this is just too big.
I will choose a normal breast over this a thousand time.
Just during ovluation my small breast gets tender it's painful talkmore of ladies with big boobs.
The lord is her strength shaa.

2 Likes

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Idiotmod: 7:46pm On May 13, 2020
If this lady com born pikin nko

1 Like

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Seetto: 8:33pm On May 13, 2020
Anyama undecided undecided
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:30pm On May 13, 2020
One thing about most men be say, they would make you feel so good to fhuck you.. dazzall .. cos no one in his right sense would find that water reservoir sexual appealing

2 Likes

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by yuswrld20(m): 11:19pm On May 13, 2020
weird
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Lyydia(f): 2:00am On May 14, 2020
Mehn...
Ayam a learner grin
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 2:17am On May 14, 2020
'I'm a boobs man'
Where are those guys with this slogan cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 2:39am On May 14, 2020
Am just Pitying this girl and the Back Pain She's going through

2 Likes

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by jericco1(m): 2:55am On May 14, 2020
Better go for breast reduction surgery undecided
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by femi4: 6:09am On May 14, 2020
This is more than a cleavage .....this is a beverage

1 Like

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 14, 2020
Hmm I can't even be aroused. No be person wet chop na im go see brezzx
Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On May 14, 2020
partnerinbiz3:
wasted years
Honestly....
Really Wasted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) by braunny(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Favy1235:
Omg what is this.
I don't find it attractive at all.this is just too big.
I will choose a normal breast over this a thousand time.
Just during ovluation my small breast gets tender it's painful talkmore of ladies with big boobs.
The lord is her strength shaa.
emphasis on ''small""

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Love Tattoo On Men / Why Are Pretty Ladies Usually Flat? / Is It Over?should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.