Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) (3063 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Sparofire: 3:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
A Nigerian Lady Identified as Precious on Twitter has said that she discovered that her Boyfriend is a Reverend Father (Catholic priest).

sharing her story with other ladies, she wrote: “I will summon courage to give my own story soon! Your own better self, I discovered one time that my boyfriend of a year plus is a Rev. Father, long distant nah bastard.

Attention: Like and Follow Me Facebook and Get N5,000 Weekly, Click Here Now to Like My Page

https://www.kingsparo.ng/2020/12/my-boyfriend-is-reverend-father.html

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by IamD18: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pathetic penticostal clout chaser.

Always looking for a way to denigrate Catholics.

Hardly will you see them mind their business even during service without dragging Catholics unnecessarily.

They are always quick to forge and say disgusting things about Catholics while using the pattern... "I'm a catholic but"... cheesy

Foools that won't mind their business and allow Catholics rest.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by dawnomike(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lack of self control by men transcends denominations, tribes or race... It is found everywhere in all societies
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Nbotee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

Hardly will you see them mind their business even during service without dragging Catholics unnecessarily.

They are always quick to forge and say disgusting things about Catholics while using the pattern... "I'm a catholic but"... cheesy

In as much as she's seeking attention, she's not far from the truth... I know some of dem who have multiple galfriends but wetin concern me.. Dat one na between him and his God..

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Even if she is lying it is not a new thing. many of them even have child /children in places far from their own place

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by ststyreal(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

Don't mind them, na their type dey tempt the rev fathers dem. After mass, you go see them dey follow father for yansh like flies wey see trash.. Rev. Father mata dey give dem joy, demonic children of eve...... Destiny destroyers dem.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by ezugegere(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing surprises me again
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
very funny
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by efighter: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:

They hate fellow Christians so much, why then will I be surprised that they harbor venoms for Muslims.

There are good and bad people everywhere. Some Traditional religionists are far more Godly than several Christians and Muslims

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
She has got a REV.FR and she's not still happy.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by nneka97224: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lack of self control by men transcends denominations, tribes or race... It is found everywhere in all societies

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2020
nneka97224:
You are Right.
We as humans attach a lot of restrictions to NATURALLY ordained things.
I have asked which GOD is responsible for ensuring that the cocks chase the hens...?

Who trained them to do so...?
MEN will always be Men.
Provided you have that Genetic & Hormonal makeup, you will be aroused at the sight of beautiful ladies.
Even the ANGELS sent as emissaries were also caught in the act.
It takes only self determination & Self Control, which simply means you must go against your natural instincts.
Who taught the DOGS doggy style.. ?
Enough of all these.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by femi4: 8:02am On Dec 16, 2020
IamD18:

You re one of the problem in this Country. All you do is "cover up" when one of yours is involve. Catholic is not error free....deal with it!

We are quick to defend our religion, tribes, denomination etc as if crime is selective
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by PuZZyNegro: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2020
femi4:
You re one of the problem in this Country. All you do is "cover up" when one of yours is involve. Catholic is not error free....deal with it!

We are quick to defend our religion, tribes, denomination etc as if crime is selective

Catholics are not error free... Agreed.

Catholic priests are not infallible... Agreed

But, what does the girl intend to achieve with what she posted if not to generalize and condemn the catholic system?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by femi4: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Catholics are not error free... Agreed.

Catholic priests are not infallible... Agreed

But, what does the girl intend to achieve with what she posted if not to generalize and condemn the catholic system?
That's your interpretation. The last time I checked, exposing evil that men do is not a crime.

We are quick to ignore the message and attack the messenger

She even used "Some catholic priest"....so where is the generalisation?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by LadySarah: 10:00am On Dec 16, 2020
My roomies cousin,a catholic priest once took us out one weekend lyk that.

Summary is that what we saw at the joint we went to in Owerri,Catholics should allow their priests marry.Do I talk about the height of homosexuality amongst them.

My roomie who can die for catholic was very angry and walked out.
Me a Pentecostal, was busy enjoying myself because i wasnt surprised.

The house opposite ours in my hometown is occupied by the wife and kids of a serving priest.

How do you subject able bodied young men to lifetime celibacy?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by ABOVEDELAW: 10:14am On Dec 16, 2020
THIS IS CHEAP ATTENTION SEEKING, REV FATHERS ARE HUMAN BEINGS, WHAT ABOUT MARRIED PRIESTS WHO STILL HAVE SIDE CHICKS OR EVEN GOING AFTER MARRIED WOMEN IN THE CHURCH. I AM NOT CONDONING THE ACT BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Liposure: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2020
LadySarah:
My roomies cousin,a catholic priest once took us out one weekend lyk that.

Summary is that what we saw at the joint we went to in Owerri,Catholics should allow their priests marry.Do I talk about the height of homosexuality amongst them.

My roomie who can die for catholic was very angry and walked out.
Me a Pentecostal, was busy enjoying myself because i wasnt surprised. How do you subject able bodied young men to lifetime celibacy?
i tire oh! Something not mandated by god. Apostle peter was married with four daughters yet he was able to perform his duties as the lord's servant
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by mutter(f): 12:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
In other words she is letting us know she was so Irresponsible to date a man she didn't know what he was doing?
What if he had been an armed robber?
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by Royalcity: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
She might not be lying, while in the university,I had a coursemate whose cousin,a seminarian, usually visits his girlfriend in my school and I had an encounter with a Reverend father in Abuja who asked me to marry him and I'll be stationed in any country of my choice ,as in my bride price and rites will be duly completed but none of his parishioners will know about the marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Is A Reverend Father - Nigerian Lady Reveals (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
If dem nor fit hold body,make dem kukuma marry nau. Body nor be firewood. You can be married and still do the work of God

(1) (Reply)

They Beat Him Up After Marriage / Im Getting Engaged And Im Scared About It: What Shoudl I Do? :-\ / Photos: The Father/Daughter Kiss That's Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.