Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed (79906 Views)

Sex Scandal Hits MTN As Female Employees Accuse CSO Adebiyi Of Harassment / 4,000 Ghost Voters Participated In NBA Election - South-West Lawyers' Forum / Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by stormborn28(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2020
Cantonese:
He who pays the piper dictates the tune...as they say.

After people here will say Wike is wicked. Imagine sending that one to Borno with this lockdown.

Who is more wicked between Wike and the immigration?
He who "plays"
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Harbeeorlar(m): 4:48pm On May 13, 2020
And have they killed those working there? As far as i know, Boko Haram operate mostly in the remote areas. And aside that nowhere is safe in Nigeria, it is God and wisdom that is keeping us
gbagyiza:

You no hear where they carry them go, Borno, Yobe n others. I told someone that if you give me job for Borno, Yobe n other states wey boko boys don make them house, I no dey go because is like signing your dead warrant.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Quaddafi29: 4:49pm On May 13, 2020
They should have been sacked outrightly, but I noticed most have been sent to Boko Haram states.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Which Lesson Because they work with Nigerian Immigration that has even failed they should be using Hijab.

They should walking around inside a drum

Sense is very far from you people.

You are the one who does not have any sense!

From your comments it is very obvious that you have never worked in a well structured professional organisation.

Being a professional means that you must conduct yourself as a professional at all times especially when you are in a uniform that ties you to an organisation; anything you do has a way of rubbing off on your employer and casting it in bad light.

There, I hope I just cured your ignorance!

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Ayo199(m): 4:50pm On May 13, 2020
interesting
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by kokome1(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
It seems some ogas arranged this redeployment oh,it seems even more coded
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Ewedegubbler: 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
to Borno and Yobe.. dat one na operation Suffer head oo
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Chookym(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2020
Exactly

joshepade:
This looks more like a suicidal Redeployment!
I think the plan is to frustrate them to resign.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by ChengHun(m): 4:54pm On May 13, 2020
Don't be fooled by all those artistes creating challenges they are using you to promote their music at ur own expense
away from that let me teach you how create white board animation videos.
no knowledge is a waste. for example I enrolled for a unicef competition of recent and I was asked to make an explainer video to present my ideas. U was happy cos I'm already making videos for people. if u are interested chat me 09031101256. Just for a token
U will get the set up and the tutorial

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Kingrefreshed: 4:56pm On May 13, 2020
Obierika:

You are the one who does not have any sense!

From your comments it is very obvious that you have never worked in a well structured professional organisation.

Being a professional means that you must conduct yourself as a professional at all times especially when you are in a uniform that ties you to an organisation; anything you do has a way of rubbing off on your employer and casting it in bad light.

There, I hope I just cured your ignorance!

My friend get away ! Nigerian Police nko ? Army Nko ? Na this young ladies una get foolish power to flecks muscles
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Sososo(f): 4:57pm On May 13, 2020
overdrive:
They for kuku sack them.
abi o. So what was the hullabaloo all about
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Olulinks(m): 4:58pm On May 13, 2020
Lie!

Kobicove:
Na dat one wey dem send go Borno State be the biggest loser!

They just sent her to where she will have to be dodging bullets everyday grin

She won't leave her house and her salary and allawee go dey move smoothly.

Who will monitor her? Who will go Borno dey go confirm her consistency at work?
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by bluefilm: 5:00pm On May 13, 2020
They should go and start servicing Falz.

Who knows, it might pay them better.

Nonsense. angry

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by amaks: 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
etokhana:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/13/five-female-employees-nigeria-immigration-service-who-participated-falzs-dont-rush

How is what they do a serious crime, to warrant such disciplinary action? Dem kill pesin?
What of all their officers that actually commit, breaking the law by collecting bribes and harassing the public? What is being done to them? Haba. Is this just some kind of beef or something? Misplaced priorities. It's not as if they even used their uniform in harming or hurting or harassing anyone, or break a legal law.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by AMvanquish: 5:01pm On May 13, 2020
Romanoff:
Since e be like say them no get plenty work to do.

Them carry them go where them go do work sotey the uniform no go dey look fly enough for Bop Daddy.

Mad o

grin grin grin. Mad o
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by tot(f): 5:04pm On May 13, 2020
stormborn28:
He who "plays"

The person you quoted is correct, it is PAYS.

He who pays the piper calls the tune:

PROVERB
the person who provides the money for something has the right to determine how it's spent.

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by KingRabota: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
Who knows it may eventually turn into a blessing in disguise. Nigeria always over doing
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
Frenliwis:
They should be grateful they didn't loose lose the job entirely cry...
The song was "Bop daddy" by falz
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Oosa4sure: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
When you are in service either military or paramilitary it freedoms , rights and liberties are limited ,but I guess they should know! See problem now how would they cope now when there's no job anywhere,may God stand by them
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
Isn't this a bit too harsh?

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Femeto: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
You can't fault them for this it's part of their terms of service they can be deployed anywhere.
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by gwama: 5:08pm On May 13, 2020
If I were in the place of these female soldiers, I was going to resign, it is better to stay in Lagos alive, in good health and unemployed than to go to the north of the country to die quickly. God does not sleep I am sure that he will find a new job for these women. cool cool cool

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Cree: 5:09pm On May 13, 2020
Remaining the people that twerked fr 20k o..lol
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Obierika(m): 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

My friend get away ! Nigerian Police nko ? Army Nko ? Na this young ladies una get foolish power to flecks muscles

Don't throw insults.

I expect you to counter me with superior argument grin
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Elizphunmzzy(f): 5:10pm On May 13, 2020
They should thank their maker for not sacking them from work
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Elizphunmzzy(f): 5:13pm On May 13, 2020
yimmu
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by chaloskyx: 5:13pm On May 13, 2020
Immigration come on loosen up its not on every situation that demands an aggressive and hostile approach. this trend is done all over the world by various employees without any one being hostile to their staff for their participation most companies even use it as a PR stunt to facilitate company visibility. but not Nigeria our government see us as animals who arnt allowed to have any freedom of expression

Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Ibime(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2020
BeerParlour:
Nigerian police, custom, immigration and soldiers are all over Southern Nigeria extorting money from the people.- It's considered moral to the Nigerian jihadist government.

they could not judge them according to sharia law that's why they sent them to Borno and Yobe where Boko Haram A.K.A Islamic Jihadist will kidnap and judge them according to Sharia law.

Those ladies houses looked too fine for common immigration officers.

Since they are chopping like that in Lagos, they should go and continue the chopping in Borno
Re: 5 Female Employees Of NIS Who Participated In Falz 'Don't Rush' Redeployed by Yewandequeen(f): 5:16pm On May 13, 2020
Elizphunmzzy:
They should thank their maker for not sacking them from work
and sending someone in Lagos to borno is the best?

Oh please. They just want to frustrate the ladies. How does the Video affect their jobs?

Nigerian authorities pays so much attention to irrelevant things when we have many other pressing issues at hand that needs urgent attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chemical & Process Engineers Forum / This Is How Much Most Graduates Earn In Nigeria As Starting Salary - Stutern / What Are The Highest Paying Federal Government Agencies