Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,033 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? (2919 Views)

Cheating Husband- What Will You Do If You Are The Woman? (opinions Needed) / Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For? / Holy Spirit Said I Should Stop Sleeping With My Husband, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by lukui: 9:03am On May 14, 2020
WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?
A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village. She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children.
Then, the husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Husband lovingly replied.
The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home.
*You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumb founded at the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the item's from mama', or return to her husband in the living room!
*How would you handle this case if you're the husband or what explanation will you give if you're the woman?
Please your humble opinion is required.
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:05am On May 14, 2020
This one need serous thinking ooo coming back to answer

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Sunni15: 9:14am On May 14, 2020
hmm! for me I think there is no two ways about it than for the wife to used the front door as the die is
already cast. although it's kind of individual difference
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Juliusmomoh: 9:17am On May 14, 2020
Inside life

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Wayne4uall(m): 9:18am On May 14, 2020
Make she explain were she go..... This can be so painful..only a real man can control his emotions in this type of situation. I don't pray to expirenced it in my life. The world is really coming to an end, more wifes becoming unfaithful lately,... Leeme sit down and listen to wat married men are ready to say grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by BeerParlour: 9:20am On May 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Inside life

1 Share

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Sunni15: 9:59am On May 14, 2020
Wayne this one doesn't even need any explanation, the purported sick mum is there what will she explain
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Elite14(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2020
Kasala don burst grin grin grin
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Starz825(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2020
See, I don't know Abt other people, but me as a person, I have actually vowed not to divorce or separate with any woman I choose to be my wife....no matter what!!
That's why i will take my time to find the right woman (Dem plenty no doubt am).... because she is the right woman doesn't mean she won't make mistake, she would... definitely, she could lose her mind too ( She's human Don't forget)....
However, I said Right woman, because she can easily come back to her right senses by speaking one on one with her(to know her plight)..
Not all married women cheats because they are hoes right from their days of being single..some lose focus , maybe because of the pressure within.
I am a man with the right senses, so I am looking forward to marrying a woman with the right senses

3 Likes

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2020
My ADVICE:
I will simply ask her to pack her things and join her MaMa in the VILLAGE till she recovers fully and she should also keep a Medical Report ready stating what MaMa was treated for and how many days she spent on admission as such Document will form my Legal standpoint grin grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Shedrack36(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2020
no thing much,I will do the DNA of the kids, then she will park out of my house because if I leave her one day d children will be claimed from me.
early the better.
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Israeljones(m): 1:02pm On May 14, 2020
Other aspect to this story.... what if the husband was jobless and the wife had gone out to find and lock down a contract job for the husband but doesnt want to tell him becos she wanted to make it a huge suprise.....
Sometimes the plot of a story always look like have one direction but in actually sense there are different sides to it

2 Likes

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by MummyIMadeIt: 1:21pm On May 14, 2020
If I were the man(husband), I will just play it cool. No shouting, no harassing, no questioning. In fact if she comes to explain things with me,
I will be like "Darling, it's okay let's just forget about the past".

But me to eat her food, it's a No from that day, cos I can't tell what she can do.

Meanwhile I will secretly carry out paternity test on my kids to be sure of that one first.

The way I will so shower her with love for the meantime until the paternity Test result comes out, she will run mad with confusion.

My final decision will be made after the result comes through

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Rickmann: 1:52pm On May 14, 2020
lukui:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?
A woman tells her husband that she is going to visit her sick mum in the village. She goes on Friday and returns on Sunday, with plenty of fruits and food stuff, saying they are from her mum to the husband and the children.
Then, the husband gently asks her about her mother's health and how she was doing, to which she replies that she took her to the hospital in the village and she is recovering and getting better. The wife adds that her mother insisted that she must re-visit the village in a few days, to spend at least a week with her. "I'm worried about Mama" the wife crooned, with tears swelling in her eyes. "She'll be fine, dear." Husband lovingly replied.
The husband then politely asks her to take the items to the kitchen. As she enters, she meets her mother preparing food in the kitchen. Apparently, her mum came visiting since the Friday that she left home.
*You can imagine the plight of this woman. stuck, shocked, dazed and dumb founded at the kitchen door! whether to go in and drop the item's from mama', or return to her husband in the living room!
*How would you handle this case if you're the husband or what explanation will you give if you're the woman?

Its going to take God himself to still keep me in that marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Rickmann: 1:55pm On May 14, 2020
Israeljones:
Other aspect to this story.... what if the husband was jobless and the wife had gone out to find and lock down a contract job for the husband but doesnt want to tell him becos she wanted to make it a huge suprise.....
Sometimes the plot of a story always look like have one direction but in actually sense there are different sides to it

Bullshit!..All that ridiculous lies for a damn surprise?
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Mprex(f): 1:58pm On May 14, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Shukusheka(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2020
I see Op has been watching too many Nollywood movies. You will make a good scriptwriter.
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by willi926(m): 3:51pm On May 14, 2020
Starz825:
See, I don't know Abt other people, but me as a person, I have actually vowed not to divorce or separate with any woman I choose to be my wife....no matter what!!
That's why i will take my time to find the right woman (Dem plenty no doubt am).... because she is the right woman doesn't mean she won't make mistake, she would... definitely, she could lose her mind too ( She's human Don't forget)....
However, I said Right woman, because she can easily come back to her right senses by speaking one on one with her(to know her plight)..
Not all married women cheats because they are hoes right from their days of being single..some lose focus , maybe because of the pressure within.
I am a man with the right senses, so I am looking forward to marrying a woman with the right senses
U have not answered the question in any way
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by OlawaleBammie: 3:54pm On May 14, 2020
lukui:

WHAT WOULD YOU DO ?

Wetin u want make i do??

Na to switch on my DSTV and start watching NatGeoWild na, abi a wan kill her??
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by Starz825(m): 4:03pm On May 14, 2020
willi926:

U have not answered the question in any way
The question is what are you going to do in this case, assuming u are the husband?
And i have answered that in my statement... keep it a secret from the mother...
Then we get down to a one on one talk....(there must be a reason why she cheated)..

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by GennyCheta(f): 4:21pm On May 14, 2020
This is really hard.
cry cry
Trust is gone what's the essence of the marriage.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by BBBells: 11:05am On Mar 28, 2021
ok
Re: If You Were The Husband : What Would You Do? by richmond500: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
GennyCheta:
This is really hard. cry cry Trust is gone what's the essence of the marriage.
nice comment

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My House Help And Got Pregnant Without Knowing He Is My Son – Marri / What Are They Most Offensive Words Ever Spoken To You By Your Lover? / Free Ov 1.5 Rollover Thread - Join Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.