Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name (1600 Views)

If You Don't Know This Man....Then Heaven Is Sure For You / If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 3:46pm On May 14, 2020
Your Wife is the last person to cheat on you, you've been married for 20Yrs, She is the Assistant Pastor in Your Province, she Is very educated, Wooo e go do you like Film LMAO
E sure for you abi, you have absolutely nothing to fear? Oya Drop her FB ID na grin
You will never Know, And you don't deserve her Cheating Ass tongue If you really think about it even, I am actually helping your life if smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by madone: 3:58pm On May 14, 2020
do this is all u can think up for all the food u have eaten this week. SMH

5 Likes

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by delectablegyal(f): 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
Sandra niniola delectablegyal.
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by GodPunishBiafra: 4:04pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:
Your Wife is the last person to cheat on you, you've been married for 20Yrs, She is the Assistant Pastor in Your Province, she Is very educated, Wooo e go do you like Film LMAO
E sure for you abi, you have absolutely nothing to fear? Oya Drop her FB ID na grin
You will never Know, And you don't deserve her Cheating Ass tongue If you really think about it even, I am helping your life if we want to be honest with ourselves smiley
Hannah Gregor

... untimely death...

Try it.
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 4:05pm On May 14, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

Hannah Gregor

... untimely death...

Try it.
Which one of them, they are many on FB

1 Like

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 4:07pm On May 14, 2020
madone:
do this is all u can think up for all the food u have eaten this week. SMH
Food is a Scarcity as we speak
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by GodPunishBiafra: 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:

Which one of them, they are many on FB
The one on orange top
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by golor(m): 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Jewel Abigail
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Raphkriz(m): 4:22pm On May 14, 2020
Nelly francis
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Sankabson(m): 4:23pm On May 14, 2020
With everything going on now, this is the best you come up with..

Wo! Wa lu mogun las las ni. Sho lo go ni..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by EngrMcDon(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2020
Not all challenges should be accepted cos some are like insult to your personality.

3 Likes

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by donbachi(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
Olori donbachi
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:

I wanna worship. I mean you're a goddess!
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by madone: 6:34pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:

Food is a Scarcity as we speak
grin cheesy cheesy my guy like that
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 7:07pm On May 14, 2020
Sankabson:
With everything going on now, this is the best you come up with..

Wo! Wa lu mogun las las ni. Sho lo go ni..
I am Putting it to you and Anyone Reading this Right now - "IF YOU CAN, PLS INSTALL MAGUN ON YOUR WIFE BEFORE YOU DROP HER FB ID, THEN WE COMMENCE WORK, PLS DON'T FORGET THIS. Thanks.
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 7:10pm On May 14, 2020
EngrMcDon:
Not all challenges should be accepted cos some are like insult to your personality.
How is it an insult?
I may be helping your life, even if she doesn't fall (which is very unlikely) o have still strengthened your marriage/relationship
The Guy above us talking about MAGUN sos a sad case. If you trust Your Wife, "Why lace her Lady Parts with MAGUN"? #pity

1 Like

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 7:23pm On May 14, 2020
delectablegyal:
You are Mad!
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:36pm On May 14, 2020
Your mates are using data to browse job seeking sites, na this rubbish idea enter your Ogbanje head. When people post their achievements now, he will say they are Yahoo boys.
Na magun go kill u las las, continue!
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 7:44pm On May 14, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Your mates are using data to browse job seeking sites, na this rubbish idea enter your Ogbanje head. When people post their achievements now, he will say they are Yahoo boys.
Na magun go kill u las las, continue!
Drop your wife's ID, don't die on my matter

1 Like

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Nelx(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:
You will never Know, And you don't deserve her Cheating Ass tongue If you really think about it even, I am helping your life if we want to be honest with ourselves smiley

Go and post this your challenge in family section, that's where you'll find more married people.
Mah 2 cents sha grin
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 8:17pm On May 14, 2020
Nelx:

Go and post this your challenge in family section, that's where you'll find more married people.
Mah 2 cents sha grin
Aiit thanks a lot For that Suggestion, I will go and do that now
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 14, 2020
u will just let someone"s wife insult ur parents for no reason cheesy

1 Like

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 8:20pm On May 14, 2020
lefulefu:
u will just let someone"s wife insult ur parents for no reason cheesy
Congratulations to the Husband then wink
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 14, 2020
If U Av A Wife, Would U Do Dsame Thing U Are Telling Us 2 Do? I U Would Advise Dat U Take Dis Drugs 2 Be Ok.

Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 14, 2020
This Op done mad i swear cheesy grin
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:

Drop your wife's ID, don't die on my matter

You no know say you don die already?
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
Truvel:
If U Av A Wife, Would U Do Dsame Thing U Are Telling Us 2 Do? I U Would Advise Dat U Take Dis Drugs 2 Be Ok.
If I am happily married to a faithful wife, I shouldn't fear anything. And if she cheats on me, well too bad for her then kiss
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by scopusng(m): 9:55pm On May 14, 2020
sacajawea:

I am Putting it to you and Anyone Reading this Right now - "IF YOU CAN, PLS INSTALL MAGUN ON YOUR WIFE BEFORE YOU DROP HER FB ID, THEN WE COMMENCE WORK, PLS DON'T FORGET THIS. Thanks.

Lol. Magun don't work on condom.
Re: If E Sure For You, Drop Your Wife Facebook Name by sacajawea: 2:56pm On May 16, 2020
scopusng:

Lol. Magun don't work on condom.
How do you know that?
I think it's more like "MAGUN DON'T WORK AT ALL" wink

(1) (Reply)

Characteristics Of A Player Girl / A Date With Me Or 100k.?? / Advice Only; Should I Punish Her For Doing This To Me?... (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.