Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe (29554 Views)

I Recovered My Home In The UK - Lauretta Onochie / Fashola: I Don’t Know What Happened To Camera I Recovered At Lekki Tollgate / Bala Mohammed Attends Crowded Juma'at Setrvice After Recovering From Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by wink2015(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
I NEVER KNEW DOYIN OKUPE WAS INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS.

Thank God he has a testimony about his recovery from Convid 19

CORO don dey teach our corrupt politicians naughy lessons.

FIX OUR HOSPITAL them say NO !

2 Likes

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by spafu(m): 5:26pm On May 14, 2020
Ok
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by rotadeco27: 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
This man actually had malaria. The test kits should be subjected to serious scrutiny, I guess the rate of false negative is high.
He didn't even mention the use of acetaminophen! The viral infection is known to release a large amount of interleukin into the system that result into the high grade fever they have. This result in fatal increase metabolic demand of the system organs . Those who have underlying medication won't be able to came and system failure endures.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by GFELOG2018: 5:27pm On May 14, 2020
Osidazz19:
WY IS HE SURPRISED AT THE LEVEL OF GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY THAT EXIST IN THE SOCIETY.
ARE THESE NOT THE KINDS OF FOOLS THAT BELIEVES ALL SORTS OF FAKE NEWS THAT COMES OUT OF THE IPIGS/PDP?

THESE ARE THE SAME SET OF FOOLS THAT WILL BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS FROM SUDAN AND CORONAVIRUS IS A SCAM TO GET BILLIONS FROM THE US GOVT. BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD FOOLS.
So much venom coming from mentally balance fellow? Habba undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by UltimateSpice: 5:30pm On May 14, 2020
We thank God for all those who survive covid-19 virus.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Crownbackhome: 5:31pm On May 14, 2020
We need to ask this man. Where was he treated?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Osidazz19: 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
GFELOG2018:
So much venom coming from mentally balance fellow? Habba undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh my bad, I'll be more gentle on the imbeciles next time. Ok, is that better? Thanks
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Finnese001: 5:32pm On May 14, 2020
okay
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by JavHdToday: 5:35pm On May 14, 2020
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
Old Boy, this man is brilliant. This is like a short report of treatments of Covid-19. A must read for medical professionals who are still getting in tune with the battle against COVID-19.

I must say I am very impressed with Dr. Doyin Okupe on this one.

Best part for me:
I also took copious amount of ginger, garlic, tumeric and lemon. In kaduna I am told that they add dongoyaro leaves to the above mixture and drink liberally.

As a tip also, it is known that when the virus first gains access to the body it stays in the nasal cavity and the throat for two to three days. In this position the virus itself is vulnerable.

It does naturally in temperatures above 35 degrees Celsius. If at this stage you can consume large quantities of hot water with lemon frequently, you can abort the attack.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:37pm On May 14, 2020
Disclaimer:
Only Medical professionals should handle prescription of drugs

Yes. Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment. If only the World tested for Covid-19 early and started treatment early, I believe many would have been saved.

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by kemii3951: 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 658596[/color]
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by DriggityDre: 5:40pm On May 14, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Who cares
He is a survivor giving feedback. It's very necessary.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Aforxzy(f): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
So many versions of treatment. I believe the doctors treated based on the symptoms the patient exhibits, to each his own. I am happy he has recovered.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by DriggityDre: 5:43pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:
How I do this.....How I do that......How I do this.......Yen yen yen yen!!!
His feedback as a survivor is needed. Through these feedback, health bodies would know where to focus on. A step to making a cure.
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by debanj326: 5:44pm On May 14, 2020
“The medications I took for my covid19 virus infections:Hydroxychloroquine, 400mg daily for 2days, thereafter 400mg daily for 3days. Azithromycin 500mg daily for 10 days. Zinc sulphate 100mg daily and Vitamin C 1200 mg daily till now,” he said.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 14, 2020
damn! i have been drinking lime and water fo rthe past 4 weeks now--- wetin!
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by blowjohn(m): 5:46pm On May 14, 2020
Yankiss:
It's better to share survival stories and tips other than daily hyperinflated figures of spread and casualty.

Are u referring to CNN?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by blowjohn(m): 5:49pm On May 14, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Disclaimer:
Only Medical professionals should handle prescription of drugs

Yes. Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment. If only the World tested for Covid-19 early and started treatment early, I believe many would have been saved.

But CNN, dr Fauci, Democrats dont want people to live. When trump mentioned it they started yarning trash

2 Likes

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Jakemedg(m): 5:50pm On May 14, 2020
Osidazz19:
WY IS HE SURPRISED AT THE LEVEL OF GULLIBILITY AND STUPIDITY THAT EXIST IN THE SOCIETY.
ARE THESE NOT THE KINDS OF FOOLS THAT BELIEVES ALL SORTS OF FAKE NEWS THAT COMES OUT OF THE IPIGS/PDP?

THESE ARE THE SAME SET OF FOOLS THAT WILL BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS FROM SUDAN AND CORONAVIRUS IS A SCAM TO GET BILLIONS FROM THE US GOVT. BUNCH OF BRAIN DEAD FOOLS.
Is Gov.Seyi Makinde an IPIG ? Is Bala Muhammed an IPIG? Are Govs Wike,Fintiri ,Ortom ,Ayade etc. IPIGS Were IPIGS the ones who shouted babu CORONA?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Chirowman(m): 5:51pm On May 14, 2020
covid19 has given the world a tough time to find the cure.self medication and guessing has been the real deal here well the major thing is been wholely healed . I pray the vaccines will be finally out so life could move on ,to the dead rest in peace and those who their loved ones lost their life to this pandemic take heart . may God heal the world from Covid19
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by evansjeff(m): 5:53pm On May 14, 2020
cRobo:
all I have to say is
indaboski bahose
What is the meaning of this slang and what language is it?
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
blowjohn:

But CNN, dr Fauci, Democrats dont want people to live. When trump mentioned it they started yarning trash

This Hydroxychloroquine has made me fear the World. There are evidences that it is working but the major media and pharmaceutical corporations are fighting tooth and nail to deceive the World. What is most sad is the amount of lives that would have been saved if the right steps were taken.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by DriggityDre: 5:54pm On May 14, 2020
Akube1z:
He had Malaria covid-19, he was treated with malaria and cough medicines.
There is no known cure for COVID-19. Just experimental drugs with moderate chances of treating the disease.
The best way to 'cure' the disease right now, is to boost the immune system, through appropriate means (drugs, vitamins etc). Eventually, the WB cells will fight it off.
Cornavirus is the same sickness as Malaria. It is just an advanced Malaria sickness originated from China.
Not quite. It 'shares' some similarities to malaria, but it is far worse and severe.

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by WaffenSS(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2020
That's how they're going to kill people with anecdotal therapies.

Chloroquine does not work for Covid-19.

Garlic, ginger, honey, lime are bullshit concoctions

Bitters harm your liver

Immune-boosting drugs are a scam

Augmentin helps with secondary bacterial infections. Coronavirus cough is not caused by bacteria, but by the irritation caused by the virus attacking cells in the respiratory system, so Augmentin won't help with the cough

I don't know why people insist Malaria drugs have any effect on the virus. There's nothing similar between the pathogens that cause Malaria and Covid-19.

A lot of people heal naturally just like they do with the rhinovirus, mild flu virus, and colds caused by the human coronaviruses.

#FightTheBullshit

1 Like

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by ore16: 5:57pm On May 14, 2020
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Jakemedg(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
Osidazz19:

Did you do a survey on who and who believe in the Jubril / sudan nonsense? Did you conduct a survey on which ethnic group they hail from? FAKE NEWS knows no ethnicity
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:58pm On May 14, 2020
blowjohn:

Did you not notice the massive attack Governor Bala Mohammed who was cured with Chloroquine came under attack for instructing his State Medical team to carryout observatory treatment with it?

The conspiracy is so clear. To the fact that the media took a report on dying veterans that the medical team was trying to use Hydroxychloroquine to try and save them, made it look as if the Hydroxychloroquine was killing them. Spinned the report against what it was and spread a false news.

I tell you, it is frightening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Shamzo4u: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
Supermugu:
grin.... Me I recovered from CORONA by drinking alot of Chinese Shayi grin grin grin
Who tested you positive
Re: How I Recovered From Coronavirus — Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 14, 2020
Shamzo4u:

Who tested you positive
.... Chinese Test kit Donated by Jack Ma cool cool cool Tested me Corona + cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates / Jonathan’s Govt Provoked Soldiers Into Mutiny —buhari / Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Along Damboa Axis Buried In Borno(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.