Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,780 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

Avoid These Category Of Ladies If You Want To Be Successful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Avoid These Category Of Ladies If You Want To Be Successful (500 Views)

Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Reno Omokri: "Ladies, If You Like A Guy But He Is Too Shy, Make The First Move" / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid These Category Of Ladies If You Want To Be Successful by Embase(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
As a man that wants to make it in life, there are things you must avoid if you wish to be successful in life.
They said that women can push men down from the lather of your success to nothing but is not every woman.

If you come across any woman that has any of this attribute please stay away from her if you want to be successful in life.

Live testimony of myself, I dated a girl for about six years,  although we are in a distant relationship, I thought I have found a wife in her not until the day she told me expressly that all the money I have won't be enough for her. 

Now let's dive into the categories of ladies that are not suitable for a man.

1- Broke girls with big taste

Visit Source website below to views all the categories of ladies

https://yawabase.com/2020/05/avoid-these-category-of-ladies-if-you-want-to-be-successful.html

(1) (Reply)

Hot Deserea Wants A Strong Young Man… / See The 5k Power Oil Nigerian Ladies Are Using To Charm Men / #bbnaija2020:praise And Ka3na Caught Live On Camera Having Sex (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.