Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (65871 Views)

Reasons Why Girls Snub Guys - / 10 Reasons Why A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl Or Crush / Seven Reasons A Girl Says No When She Means Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:25am On May 16, 2020
papyskinsy:

that's really deep oh so who will marry them
God knows best bro.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:26am On May 16, 2020
IRIEBOY:
last last you will give birth to a fat and dark lady.. remember this quote
You hate me. Why?
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by crestdevelopers: 10:27am On May 16, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Abeg help me tell them ooo.
Especially if the lady talks too much.
HONESTLY! I hate girls that talk too much especially those loud ones!!! Gosh!! angry
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 10:27am On May 16, 2020
Torie8:
Hmmm okay
Yea. Are you fat or dark? Tell me.
By the way, how’s Abj today
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Moorfy: 10:36am On May 16, 2020
Children too much for this nairaland. May they should upgrade to mature minds like quora.com
LordOfTheWeed:

What has the OP done to deserve such insult from you? I swear internet has really fúcked the world up because I'm quite sure you can never see him in person and say such thrash to him.. .. .. All these foolish immature kids sef
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Oladayo12(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2020
youngberry001:
sweery its not been easy here ooh,,,army is bouncing me hard here in borno,,,so hw is home?
Officer! tuale for you.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Realoneyoung(m): 11:55am On May 16, 2020
I only snub ladies when I know she's not attentive and when I'm looking less important to her.. I'll snub and and she may inturn have feelings bk but.. It'll be late.. I'm on that shoe
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by XXLMANDIGO: 12:17pm On May 16, 2020
Lie...

Another simp spotted

Ubunja Martinez39

yYot:

I am sure your ball is rotten down there! Men p smell more than the women vj!
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nwaonyishi69: 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
What of testing and getting disappointed with the viscosity and rotten fish like smell of some of the thing? These are much more serious problems for many guys, after waiting for a reasonable time to explore the sea route to....
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by MrMacinterchi1: 3:44pm On May 16, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

Okay
lol lol lol lol
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Torie8(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2020
Am neither dark nor fat
jawalis:

Yea. Are you fat or dark? Tell me.
By the way, how’s Abj today
Abj os cool
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Torie8(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2020
jawalis:

Do you belong to any category?
Dark skinned or you are Fat ?
And am sure your dark right?
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2020
Torie8:
And am sure your dark right?
You don’t mean it. Even if am dark. My preference for chicks doesn’t change from light skins. Plus am fair and not dark.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2020
Torie8:
Am neither dark nor fat Abj os cool
My spirit has travelled that to me long ago. I just need to confirm it but it’s cool you are what you are. Else, am picking race.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Torie8(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2020
jawalis:

You don’t mean it. Even if am dark. My preference for chicks doesn’t change from light skins. Plus am fair and not dark.
ok good
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by merits(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Introverts like myself snub ladies for no reason.
You are like me either, I just snub them too for a little Bleep up.i like stay alone too much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Talk2david1(m): 6:06pm On May 16, 2020
Ningen:
Introverts like myself snub ladies for no reason.
no be lie. Most think am doing big boy, they just don't understand.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Osek(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Hmm for me oo, sometimes I will see u today, we will play around o, laugh do some funny things but who knows the next day have changed, I might just see u and snob u it's just my thing
A lot of my female friends do complain that I will just pass them as if I didn't see them, it's not my fault it's just me

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 6:52pm On May 16, 2020
jawalis:

Maybe to you.
But to me; it’s more than valid. I can’t even friend with a fat woman. I won’t be comfortable.

"Dark skinned" isn't a valid reason
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by jawalis(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

"Dark skinned" isn't a valid reason
Why not just shift and face front. I do not for any reason like a dark skinned babe and it’ll never attract me. If she ain’t slim and light !! She isn’t bae.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by etherummaster: 8:00pm On May 16, 2020
Great333:
Into Ethereum?

Sure boss
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by MCIU: 8:14pm On May 16, 2020
Officialhow:
Last night, I was chatting with a lady on whatsapp, she was telling me about how she called her boyfriend and how she was snubbed by him. So in a bid to give her possible reasons why he could have snubbed her – I surprisingly came up with 10 reasons. So I decide to share it here on Nairaland.

Okay. Reasons why a guy could possibly snub a girl (supposed girlfriend☺️). Make sure you don’t miss no 5, 8 and 9.

1. You are not the only one on his radar
He has somebody else he really likes. He probably has somebody he is hitting on. In cases like this, he will always try as much as possible to keep you in case. All of a sudden, He may eventually come back being responsible, Mega Churches In Unites States trust me, you are the 2nd choice and if 1st choice is available again, he mayn’t hesitate. I once saw a movie, a guy was really in love with Lady X, but lady X didn’t like him. He tried all he could, He bought gifts, tried hard – it didn’t work. He eventually dated another girl, Lady Y and still didn’t give up on Lady X because he genuinely liked her– Men-as-cum.

2. He is too busy
He is busy with something, probably his work (if he has one). This doesn't affirmatively mean he has another girl but some guys don't know how to handle work pressure with talking, calling and chatting a girl regularly. This happens to me at times, but I don't snub, I'll only make my feelings known and the concerned party understands. My work requires critical thinking and has a lot of deadlines. So most time I am always thinking about beating deadlines and coming up with accurate discussions for scientific papers for my clients and once I am done working – the lovie-dovie continues.

3. He needs your help
He's going through something at the moment but nevertheless, if a guy really likes a girl, he will never hesitate to speak to his girl on the issue. I believe relationship has to do with openness. If a partner does not feel secure around you – there is a fire on the mountain – He is probably not completely soluble in your love. Some hide under the “I don’t want to bother you” umbrella, if you can successfully get him to speak, you are good to go.

4. You have offended him.
You should probably retrace your steps back to when last you were both cool and apologize for any wrongs. But if this has always been like that, this leads to no 5.

5. He doesn't like you
Maybe you were the one that asked him out, if No, he doesn't like you again. Also, there are some cases where a guy will toast a girl for fun, like just to play around, it happens mostly on WhatsApp, some girls do say yes. In this case, the guy won't eject the girl easily – but the love is not there – some guys would want to just take advantage and then clean mouth. Something similar happened to me on this year's April fool's day, I asked a friend out, I really pressed her, I told her about how I had been keeping the feeling it to myself – she said, I was late that I should have told her earlier – she tried to pacify me cos she felt broken – maybe. I had to tell her later that night that it was April fool’s day, she pretended like it was cool - bottom line, she has blocked me ever since and we were very good friends� (If she had agreed and we continued, she might end up being snubbed by me from time-to-time because there is no genuine love)

6. He is a Psycho
He is probably a psycho - psychos are always confused and they don't know what they really want. One time, they just want to talk to you, chat with you or play with you, another time, he just flips.

7. Low self-esteem
He probably has low self-esteem. Some guys feel like they are no match to their girl. Some guys feel bad because they have not been a real man for their girl, probably financially.

8. He is incapable of love.
For some guys, Love is an unattainable height – some guys are WAR – some are FIGHT – some are INDABOSKY.

9. Maybe you stalk him too much.
You probably stalk him too much. Some girls actually stalk their guys too much. Some always want to call their guys almost every hour, chat with their guy every time possible. Some guys prefer to just chat with their girl at least just once per day and they are cool. This doesn’t mean the love they have for their girl is not real. A guy can actually be in premium contact with you regularly and still cheat on you exclusively perfectly.

10. He is not mentally fit
Some girls are drama queens – some guys don’t have what it takes to contain their outburst. Some girls are virulent in nature, so most guys can’t handle the virulence – with time, some develop resistance and do not get affected by the drama again while some just chicken out by breaking up or by not giving the attention that you deserve.

NB: These are just my opinions, if you have any contradicting opinion, you can post it in the comment section below. Also, which one do you agree with the most, let us know in the comment section below.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Emzy10(m): 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
oluwatosin070:
In my case, number 9 reason defines why I snub ladies..

I once dated a lady that wants to just call every seconds..
I had to quit when I got really uncomfortable.
Afterall, a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage
I feel you could have possibly talk her over it, that you are feeling unease with the frequent calls. There's this parlance that people say at times that "communication goes a long way". But (sighs*) what do i know about relationship sef? Lol.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by oluwatosin070: 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
Emzy10:
I feel you could have possibly talk her over it, that you are feeling unease with the frequent calls. There's this parlance that people say at times that "communication goes a long way". But (sighs*) what do i know about relationship sef? Lol.

I did discussed to her about how uncomfortable I am about the many calls but she said she doesn't know if she can stop it.
The highlight was when my uncles kids picked her call, she sent a text telling me why did I give my phone to the kids...
Imagine a lady calling you like 15 times in a day for a week?

You know; I immediately knew that it was not love again but obsession. I had to jejely back out
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Emzy10(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2020
oluwatosin070:

I did discussed to her about how uncomfortable I am about the many calls but she said she doesn't know if she can stop it.
The highlight was when my uncles kids picked her call, she sent a text telling me why did I give my phone to the kids...
Imagine a lady calling you like 15 times in a day for a week?

You know; I immediately knew that it was not love again but obsession. I had to jejely back out
Now i see you really opted out, the obsession for repeated calls was just too much. Lol, some ladies sha.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by forlexxy(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2020
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Zivaharry(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
Thanks smiley
make I de c your photo all the time...... I mean, I want to be your friend.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 18, 2020
rottencorpse:
Same with me... Zoie, you are very foolish and immature for making such a silly comment
Dumb fvck with a shrivelled deek. You're an insensitive dolt like that fooll.
Re: 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2020
LordOfTheWeed:

What has the OP done to deserve such insult from you? I swear internet has really fúcked the world up because I'm quite sure you can never see him in person and say such thrash to him.. .. .. All these foolish immature kids sef
Fvck off. Did you even know why I called him such. Imp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.