Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (21692 Views)

Hamisu Chidari: Kano Will Support Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / Hamisu Chidari Emerges New Speaker Kano House Of Assembly / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by nairalandankrah: 5:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Setting was at the TSG Secretariat on highbrow Kainji Crescent, Maitama. The atmosphere was electrifying with enthusiastic APC Chieftains and members, TSG faithful in celebration mood. All gladly donning an all-white attire with the famous “Asiwaju Logo” inscribed on them.

The highpoint of the day was when speaker upon speaker mounted the podium to list reasons why Tinubu remains the best Presidential Candidate for APC at the moment.

According to him, “My Purpose is to kick-start the journey that will take us to the villa by God’s grace with Asiwaju Tinubu as the number one Citizen of Nigeria. “ He added that “In Kano, being the state with the highest number of delegates, we have already decided and already concluded; we are set to give him at least 98 Percent of delegates in the primaries. Not only that, we are set as usual to give him the highest number of votes so that come May 29, 2023, we will be at the Eagle Square to swear him in as the President”.

The Kano Speaker buttressed the popular slogan of TSG”SAKKAYA,” meaning “Payback” by declaring that “all of us in the North-West are aware of the role he (Asiwaju) played in taking our son, President Buhari, to the villa. So, we are going to reward him; we are going to pay him back. So, I have assured him of victory.

Almost all the delegates from the North-West States are going to vote for him in the Primary elections.” He capped his assertions thus: “We don’t know a better candidate than Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.”

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/12/01/why-tinubu-is-best-for-nigeria/

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Authoreety: 5:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Even when he's not strong enough?

Lol. All of Una dey madt!

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
Pipe dream.
You guys want to foist another dead beat old cargo on Nigerians. It shall never work out.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Abdul05: 5:10am On Dec 01, 2021
This ought to be the natural course of things because Tinubu had once rally round for the north .. he is a man of good will grin

how does anybody aspire to rule a nation without politics? Since Tinubu has succeeded in doing so. ..it is a precedent grin

If cleverly led by the mass movement from the North "as they themselves now promised" ...omo forget ..like it or Not Tinubu is the next president of this country grin grin

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by LegendHero(m): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2021
For anyone still doubting whether Asiwaju will contest in 2023, I think this is your answer.

The important players are coming out openly to show support and the only advise I can give the opposition is that they should get to work and stop being bitter daily.

Insha Allah, that 2023 will meet us all alive and naysayers will know once more that “there is no polling unit on social media”!

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by FlamieB(m): 5:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Says Kano speaker (one PVC) and not Nigerians (30+ Million voters).

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2021
I’m sure when he was spewing this trash he hasn’t heard that court has sacked the ojoro state EXCO they installed in Kano.

Kano APC is now under the control of Ibrahim Shekarau who doesn’t give a hoot about Tinubu’s inordinate ambition.

The earlier Tinubu urchins realize that the BAT can never fly, the earlier they will save themselves from heart attack.

Tinubu ambition in the mud.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Ubongikouwem: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Tinubu may not actually contest himself but will seek a replacement, a loyalist that is willing to do all his biddings.

8 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by LegendHero(m): 5:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:
I’m sure when he was spewing this trash he hasn’t heard that court has sacked the ojoro state EXCO they installed in Kano.

Kano APC is now under the control of Ibrahim Shekarau who doesn’t give a hoot about Tinubu’s inordinate ambition.

The earlier Tinubu urchins realize that the BAT can never fly, the earlier they will save themselves from heart attack.

Tinubu ambition in the mud.

Lol Shekarau that was even the first person to clamor for power to shift to the South. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’s not taking about Kalu or Okorocha when he mentioned South.

You better start campaigning for Obi Pandora or better still start su*king Atiku cum like you guys did in the previous election because time is ticking.

By next year, Jagaban will declare interest. I don’t want to start hearing funny wailing by that time o.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2023-south-should-produce-next-president-shekarau/amp/

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by JavaScript90: 5:56am On Dec 01, 2021
The good thing is that the powers that be have removed the ganduje faction that is sympathetic to tinubu. Shekarau is the original recognized excos. The speaker can't help tinubu when he is not in the position to do so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:
For anyone still doubting whether Asiwaju will contest in 2023, I think this is your answer.

The important players are coming out openly to show support and the only advise I can give the opposition is that they should get to work and stop being bitter daily.

Insha Allah, that 2023 will meet us all alive and a naysayers will know once more that “there is no polling unit on social media”!

Is ganduje in charge of Apc Kano?

How did he even survive his 2019 outing.. as an incumbent

You have to understand what’s going on in Kano and leads different fractions of Apc..

Anybody can make a comment .. with any position.. but who are those paying back Tinubu.. when even Buhari is using Baguda and Buni to press Tinubu’s neck

In Kano if it’s not kwankwaso .. shekarau . Then forget it. If not for Buhari intervention .. Ganduje tenure ended 2019.

Even now .. Kano is hot with criminal activities.. no where is safe.

You have to be there ... not speaker that can’t influence anything .. yapping on papers to chop asiwaju money..

2023 is here .. by his grace

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 5:59am On Dec 01, 2021
The speaker is Governor Ganduje loyalist

Ganduje that rigged his way into office after it was crystal clear that the kano people had rejected him

I laugh

Governor Ganduje is Tinubu's "audio" political ally and The Kano people that I know will not vote for Tinubu not just because governor Ganduje is extremely corrupt but for rigging his way back to office after been rejected ..

19 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by honeybasket: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2021
Not because he's the best candidate but because he helped Buhari?

Many incompetent and greedy people are in government. This country will never work.

They contest not because they really want to serve the nation but to enrich themselves. When they are elected, they put their family and friends in critical positions even when it's glaring there are better candidates out there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:06am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Lol Shekarau that was even the first person to clamor for power to shift to the South. I’m sure you’ll agree with me that he’s not taking about Kalu or Okorocha when he mentioned South.

You better start campaigning for Obi Pandora or better still start su*king Atiku cum like you guys did in the previous election because time is ticking.

By next year, Jagaban will declare interest. I don’t want to start hearing funny wailing by that time o.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2023-south-should-produce-next-president-shekarau/amp/

Stop dreaming ..
And shekarau is supporting Tinubu? grin.. based on what?
Who gave shekarau judgement from Icpc before he went to senate?

Power going to south means so many thing to Northerners..
do you understand Hausa language .. not translating politcal words to Manipulate your fellow Yoruba that lives anything to massage ego..

Ogbeni .. shekarau is never Tinubu ally .. all through Tinubu visit to Kano.. shekarau never came near talk more of kwankwaso..who personally “ hate” Tinubu..

As for Atiku.. note this .. if he survive Pdp primaries.. Atiku is then your President .. take this to the bank.. anybody that survive pdp primaries is your president .. and it’s a Northerner..
North will always que behind their own .. just as the Yoruba word keep resounding daily in the north .. that Yoruba don’t betray their own.. let see how north will betray theirs .. knowing fully well this not 93..

This my friend is the last of Apc... e go play like movie

Tell Tinubu to declare .. Nigerians are waiting for that February

And mark this .. by November 22’ ... Only Tinubu and Yoruba people will remain in Apc

23 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Ubongikouwem:
Tinubu may not actually contest himself but will seek a replacement, a loyalist that is willing to do all his biddings.

Tinubu Must contest...Nigerians wish to clear plenty Yoruba doubt..

Tinubu must!

14 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:09am On Dec 01, 2021
Deciders of Nigeria presidential election have spoken let 5%ters go with their inconsequential voting power cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:11am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop dreaming ..

do you understand Hausa language .. not translating politcal words to Manipulate your fellow Yoruba that lives anything to massage ego..

Ogbeni .. shekarau is never Tinubu ally .. all through Tinubu visit to Kano.. shekarau never came near talk more of kwankwaso..who personally “ hate” Tinubu..

As for Atiku.. note this .. if he survive Pdp primaries.. Atiku is then your President .. take this to the bank.. anybody that survive pdp primaries is your president .. and it’s a Northerner..
North will always que behind their own .. just as the Yoruba word keep resounding daily in the north .. that Yoruba don’t betray their own.. let see how north will betray theirs .. knowing fully well this not 93..

And mark this .. by November 22’ ... Only Tinubu and Yoruba people will remain in Apc
ndi meth how did you know all these?

23 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2021
All this Tinubu loyalists.. jumping on any validation to propagate Tinubu are all time wasters..

Why not launch direct attack on The President Buhari himself .. wey the use Buni press Tinubu neck ..

Why waiting from validation from a mere speaker.. that survived 2019’ with his Boss by grace ..

This humans sef

6 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
ndi meth how did you know all these?

Next!

Who no come no know grin

7 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by LegendHero(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Stop dreaming ..

I even find it hard reading what you typed coz the structuring is hard to follow.

When Shekarau was about to decamp to APC, Tinubu was right there in Kano for the meeting they organized. Most of you on this Nairaland don’t know jack. You just comment and politically ignorant people like it and you think you made sense.

Lol, Atiku ko, Rasaki ni. There is one reason why the North caucus of APC stand to gain more if they support Asiwaju over Atiku, it is because APC won’t want PDP to probe their activities if they lose power so it is in the interest of Buhari/APC caucus to support any candidate that wins APC primaries.

Atiku does not have any political base, he just inherited Buhari enemies. Who are Atiku loyalists?

https://dailynigerian.com/updated-oshiomhole-tinubu-ganduje-other-apc-leaders-meet-shekarau-today/

22 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Jostoman: 6:17am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Insha Allah, that 2023 will meet us all alive and naysayers will know once more that “there is no polling unit on social media”!
I laughed in Swahili grin

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 6:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:
All this Tinubu loyalists.. jumping on any validation to propagate Tinubu are all time wasters..

Why not launch direct attack on The President Buhari himself .. wey the use Buni press Tinubu neck ..

Why waiting from validation from a mere speaker.. that survived 2019’ with his Boss by grace ..

This humans sef

Governor Ganduje dey fight to save his head na

You know sey governor Ganduje get corrupt case dangling on his neck so if tinubu no win presidency and another person wey close to Kwankwanso for south win am, rabiu Kwankwanso fit press EFCC button make Dem re-visit Ganduje dollar dollar stuffing babanriga corrupt case and you know what means for him

Governor ganduje is fighting to save his life from rabiu Kwankwanso

10 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Jostoman: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The speaker is Governor Ganduje loyalist

Ganduje that rigged his way into office after it was crystal clear that the kano people had rejected him

I laugh

Governor Ganduje is Tinubu's "audio" political ally and The Kano people that I know will not vote for Tinubu not just because governor Ganduje is extremely corrupt but for rigging his way back to office after been rejected ..
Mr Yusuf clearly defeated ganduje but they use inconclusive election tactics to snatch his mandate.

7 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 6:24am On Dec 01, 2021
Asgard73:

Next!

Who no come no know grin
you can never see single ibo man amidst of Hausa people why?

9 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

I even find it hard reading what you typed coz the sentencing is hard to follow.

When Shekarau was about to decamp to APC, Tinubu was right there in Kano for the meeting they organized. Most of you on this Nairaland don’t know jack. You just comment and politically ignorant people like it and you think you made sense.

Lol, Atiku ko, Rasaki ni. There is one reason why the North caucus of APC stand to gain more if they support Asiwaju over Atiku, it is because APC won’t want PDP to probe their activities if they lose power so it is in the interest of Buhari to support any candidate that wins APC primaries.

Atiku does not have any political base, he just inherited Buhari enemies. Who are Atiku loyalists?

https://dailynigerian.com/updated-oshiomhole-tinubu-ganduje-other-apc-leaders-meet-shekarau-today/

Even the President was there with Fani.. but he’s still attending proceedings and visiting EFCC cheesy

You’re the human saying what you don’t know.. to you is Apc pdp.. up north. ... that’s wrong .. in the North is all about North.. that’s one thing south don’t understand.. and you think North Apc will probe north Pdp.. .. and Buhari is yet to probe a core Northerner.. not Dariye and Ndume?

Keep dreaming ..
one thing is so sure .. APC will seize to exist after their convention.
You .. will confirm Asgard is not a troll.. you know nothing.

Why are yoruba scared of going direct at Buhari .. after all he’s the party leader and head of cabal..

Why attacking Buni and his committee

North will shock southwest ... no worries..

6 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by PrinceOfLagos: 6:29am On Dec 01, 2021
Jostoman:
Mr Yusuf clearly defeated ganduje but they use inconclusive election tactics to snatch his mandate.

My point exactly

And also, governor ganduje is fighting to save his head from the EFCC when he leaves office over the dollar dollar babanringa stuffings corrupt case dangling on his neck

If rabiu Kwankwanso ally from the south emerge president, The EFCC will surely revisit Ganduje dollar stuffing corrupt case and you know what that means for him, Na jail straight.... Buhari won't be there to save him again as usual .

6 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by BigSarah(f): 6:31am On Dec 01, 2021
Do what you've gotta do... To Tinubu I say Congrats Tinubu, To Nigerians Buckle up and congrats it's sakkaya time.
Unfortunately

9 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Asgard73: 6:33am On Dec 01, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Governor Ganduje dey fight to save his head na

You know sey governor Ganduje get corrupt case dangling on his neck so if tinubu no win presidency and another person wey close to Kwankwanso for south win am, rabiu Kwankwanso fit press EFCC button make Dem re-visit Ganduje dollar dollar stuffing babanriga corrupt case and you know what means for him

Governor ganduje is fighting to save his life from rabiu Kwankwanso

Kano election was concluded one week .. week of pleasing and appealing to the gods..

..he’s in power .. but not in charge.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by skywalker240(m): 6:34am On Dec 01, 2021
Already giving the sick old Man hope

We know the northerners would not sideline their own for an iragbiji veteran

2 Likes

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:03am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

So, according to your narrow vision, Tinubu is the only human being in the entire South?

There’s no Osinbajo?

There’s no Fayemi?

There’s no Amaechi?

There’s no Umahi?

Are you guys ok at all?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 by Penguin2: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2021
LegendHero:

Nobody ever said he won’t contest.

What we have been trying to get into your heads is that he will fail woefully.

Woefully underlined.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Takes A Course At A Chinese University. / I Begged Tinubu And Akande To Make Buhari Their Presidential Candidate-Dasuki / See How IGP Idris Celebrated His Wife's Birthday Today With A Surprise(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.