Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever (38608 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? / Funniest British Movie Ever Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2007
The most action packed / Action Packed movies are:

1) 44 minutes Part 1&2
2) Matrix 1
3) Tomorrow never dies
4) Black mask
5) The hard way

1. The Killer
2. Hard Boiled
3. Vandamn in Hell
4. Ong Bang
5. Kill Bill
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2007
Violent? 300, kill bill. . .i can't seem to remember right now the other ones
Action packed? Matrix reloaded - The chase scene alone was how mins?
killer (Chow yung fat)

1 Like

Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by denex: 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2007
Violent:
The Killer
Brother

Action Packed:
Face Off
Broken Arrow
The Matrix
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Tylenol: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2007
Saving Private Ryan.

The limbs that flew about and the midriffs that scattered were numerous. Quite disturbing.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by PoDeep(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2007
Most violent.
Kill bill.
Most action-packed.
Matrix reloaded.
Torque.
Etc.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by A3(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2007
violent: smokin aces, desperadoo, sometime in april
action parked: 300, the marine, blood daimond
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by kusabio(m): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2007
Most violent:kill bill vol 1&2 condemed
Action:triple X(state of union)
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Joey82(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2007
Violent: Hotel Rwanda
Action packed: Matrix Reloaded.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by chuckdee4(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2007
300 (This film personified 'killing for fun')
Saving private Ryan (Too many flying limbs)
Brave Heart (Mad Scots who didn't give a monkeys, d way Mel Gibson died in teh end says a lot about the nature of the movie)
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
Please if may ask, WHO IS DOING THE KILLINGS IN BASIC INSTICT?
I watched it and l thought it was Roxy later l began to doubt my conclusions.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2007
IS IT TRUE THAT BASIC INSTICT PART 2 IS OUT?
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by dinozzo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2007
Macteejay2:

IS IT TRUE THAT BASIC INSTICT PART 2 IS OUT?
it has been out for ages.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by anabell(f): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2007
action packed movies - kingdom of heaven, american ninja, escape from L.A, amagadon.

Violent ---seed of chucky,saw
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by rikkyjen(m): 9:06pm On Jun 23, 2007
Shoot! Nobody is talking about BlackHawk down! or am i the only guy who has seen the Movie? tongue
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2007
Action - chronicles of Riddick
The One (Jet Li)
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by PoDeep(m): 10:34am On Jun 25, 2007
I h8 the chronicles of riddick. Too many unnecessary action scenes.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2007
LOL pitch black was better but i loved the cinematography of Riddick. . .that shadowy movement of the necromancer na die.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by dinozzo(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2007
For me my best action flick is the rock. Blackhawk down was ok but not in my top 10. Top 3
1. The Rock

2. Face/off

3. Gosh, there are so many maybe Die hard.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2007
@topic
i love action movies, and i can't really tell which was packed or not. but matrix reloaded, blade and universal soldiers is all i can think of now.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Vieira(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2007
Violent: Apoclaypto , Kill Bill

Action packed: Hard Boiled
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by thegame(m): 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
And How many movies have you guys watched that are really violent and action pacxked.The Matrix Revolutions are good. Bad Biys good. We have a lot. There can't be the most action packed. You watched all chow yun fat's movie.
Anybody here watched ASSASSINS?
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Seun(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2007
anabell:
Violent ---seed of chucky,saw
Seed of Chucky is the most disgustingly violent movie ever concieved. It's the closest thing to "demonic". shocked
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by TCUBE(m): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2007
violent

28 weeks later(horror)
300, violent
anaconda
grave yard shift(horro0

action packed-
die hard
the killer
hard boiled
legend of the kunfu master
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Jackal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2007
VIOLENT

HOSTEL 1 & 2(*********) The GORIEST MOVIE ever made.
SIN CITY
SHOGUN ASSASSIN
TEXAS CHAIN-SAW MASSACRE
KILL BILL 1&2

ACTION-PACKED

BLACK HAWK DOWN
SAVING PRIVATE RYAN
THE KILLER( about 10 billion GUNSHOTS in this movie)
FACE OFF
DESPERADO
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by richylaw(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2007
300 and Apocalypto, this films roock- quite violent
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by joey22(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2007
violent - the patriot by mel gibson

acton packed - aeon flux

cant really remember all now but i ll post more
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by zankey(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2007
Most Violent:  Some Times in April
Action Packed Movie Ever: 300 and 24 (TV Series)
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by romeo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2007
action:
ong bak
the matrix
seven swords
die hard
first blood
lord of the rings

violent:
apocalypto
pathfinder
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Orikinla(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2007
To me, The Matrix is the more you look, the less you see.

The Thin Red Line and Kill Bill were very violent.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Caradona(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2007
I think "THE SPY WHO FANCIES ME" or whatever is called
by James bond is the most violent
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2007
Mel Gibson's movies are usually violent undecided

Oh yeah, action packed - LOTR
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by makin(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2007
Braveheart
Kill Bill
The TV series "ROME".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos Are Fake / Ebonyi International Airport: The Level So Far (photos) / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.