Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever (38611 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / The Most Violent Anime You've Ever Watched? / Funniest British Movie Ever Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by sadewodu(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2007
violet films? kill bill,300,sometimes in april. action packed movies ? alien vs predator,kindom of heaven,gladiator
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by maxxdjinx(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2007
Most Violent movie-The Godfather Trilogy
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by omowhyou(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2007
the mattix
44minutes 1&2
the killer blackhawk down
blak mask

freddy and jason
taxas chainsaw massacre
sin city
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Suzanne84(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2007
My pick for violent movies in no particular order:

Sin City
Kill Bill Vols I and II
Braveheart
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Maneater1(f): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2007
most violent movie that left me disturbed is -SAW I, II & III
now that is violent

action packed- Boon dock saints, 3oo, kill bill, All the DIE HARD movies, Apocalypto, lord of the rings.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by folanusi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2007
Most Violent: APPOCALYPTO,

Most Action Packed: MATRIX TRILOGY
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by olufunmi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2007
speed 1 & 2
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by lowee231: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2007
Na wah for una oh. None of una mention the ScarFace Under Violent.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by tflow2(m): 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2007
Most Violent:

Hotel Rwanda
Blood Diamond

Action Packed:

Equilibrum
Barrio-13 (b-13) great movie, recommended for all
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by babadee(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2007
violent- kill billvol 1&2, smokin aces(still dont get the gist of the movie till date though)
action- 300, face off
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by dearstan(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2007
Action
sheep in the big city, grin

Violent
Billy and Mandy cheesy
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by mayhem: 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2007
but the most violent film even in the guinness book of orld record is Rambo.that guy really know how to kill grin
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by hola2ng(m): 10:16am On Jul 12, 2007
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by oyie(f): 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2007
saw(1,2 & 3),300,eqilibrum,the ghost and the darkest,infact too numerous to mention shocked

how could i forget TiTanic( tongue grin :Djust kidding!!!)
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by FBS: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2007
Personally, I think all action and violent movies should be banned, it intoxicates the mind not only of the young generation but the world at large. little wonders why we have so many crimes in the world.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
^^^what would you recommend? Romance undecided
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by FBS: 12:58pm On Jul 16, 2007
comedy, romance, anything but not violence, what good is it, watching someone been shot dead and heads been sliced off? does it add any any value to your spirit?
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2007
It's fun, thrilling even. . .I agree it does affect some people. . .hence the Ratings. Let's face it, not every1's the same. Some people cannot separate reality from fiction. For those of us who enjoy action movies. . .it helps relieve stress. You can imagine just blowing the head off of someone who pissed you off, but it stops there at imagination because one choose to do right or not. One has a choice to either loose themselves to the delusions or laugh it off, dust your shoulders and move on.

Personally i'd take Action over Romance any day! You could say, they make people a tad bit delusional undecided
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by lafile(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2007
Violent - Rambo 3 (There are more deaths in that film than any other - its official)
Action Packed - Face/Off
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2007
@FBS
comedy, romance, anything but not violence, what good is it, watching someone been shot dead and heads been sliced off? does it add any any value to your spirit?
Personally, I think all action and violent movies should be banned, it intoxicates the mind not only of the young generation but the world at large. little wonders why we  have so many crimes in the world.

Comedy: Thrill and Laughter hmmm,
Romance: Sex and Nudity hmmm,
Action/Violent: Killing hmmmmmm,

They are purely entertainment . Everything boils down to the state of your mind while u're watching any movie. Evil or lust comes from the heart (l'm not a preacher). Cane did not watch 300, Kill Bill or Scarface etc, before he killed Abel.

l appreciate ur opinion FBS cool
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by FBS: 7:58am On Jul 24, 2007
@Macteejay2 , agreed, cane did not watch kill bill before he watched Abel but then that tells you that his mind was not stable. so tell me, what will happen to an unstable mind it he watched all the films you mentioned. Will that not be a catastrophe and that is exactly what is happening today.

There are several romantic films without sex and nudity,
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2007
@FBS
l personnally don't believe films can corrupt one.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2007
@FBS
l personnally don't believe films can corrupt one.
what do u think nairalander?
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2007
Pls Nairalanders can someone help me with a site where l could read synopsis of movies such as MATRIX and CONTACT?
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by vescucci(m): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2007
I think the most senselessly violent film has to be Natural Born Killers.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Busta(f): 3:40pm On Oct 15, 2007
- Shoot em up
- Smoking Aces
- quentin tarantino's grindhouse
- Kill bill
- Saw III
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by jerrymania(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2007
Busta:

- Shoot em up
- Smoking Aces
- quentin tarantino's grindhouse
- Kill bill
- Saw III

Girl u got good tatste.

Action :B13,Hitman,War,Last Men of New Jerusalem grin
Violent :Final Destination 1,2,3.
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by barikisu(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2007
violent: shogun assassins (who has seen it?)
action packed: terminator 2
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Macteejay2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2007
THE LIST OF ACTION MOVIES CONTINUE WITH
1. DIE HARD 4
2.The Bourn3:10 to Yuma (2007)
3. Ultimatum (2007)
4.Grindhouse
5.Fight Club
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iice(f): 1:52am On Oct 27, 2007
Hmmm i wont say its the most action/violent movie but
dang The Curse of the Golden Flower - chaiii See how Chung Yun Fat beat his child to death
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by Zedman(m): 8:44am On Nov 01, 2007
Hard boiled
The killer
Face off
Shoot em up
The matrix
Kill bill vol i & ii
Die hard 4.0
The rock
Rambo 2
Terminator 2
In the line of duty
Re: The Most Violent Or Action Packed Movie Ever by iykedee: 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
violent films: hostel 1 and 2, killbill,hannibal,cannibal holocaust, smoking aces
action packed: rewind, smoking aces, scarface
violent games: manhunt,carnage,shadow man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSTV Reacts To Memo Circulating On Social Media, Says Memos Are Fake / Which Was Your Favourite Cartoon As A Kid? (pictures) / BBNaija: Ceec, Kiddwaya - Meet The First And Second Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.