Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch (12085 Views)

Ayra Starr Showcased Her Small Breast And Small Yansh In Rush Video / Guys Tells Ayra Starr Small Yansh Dey Shake. She Also Shows Off Her Small Boobs / God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by medTechworld(f): 1:03pm On May 16, 2020
A video a young lady pumping her br.3.ast in a laboratory has surfaced the internet, going viral instantly.

The video sighted by Ghclues.com shows a worrisome operation of a young lady with a small ‘paw paw’ pumping them in a laboratory.

The operation is being handled by someone in a doctor’s apparel. He places a cup-like object over the young lady’s small ‘paw paw’, modifying them with what looks like a heated method. The br.3.ast is actually pumping up and getting big in real time.

Check out the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkWZ86wJ5Y

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by CrudeSon: 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
Odikwa risky
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by StarFist(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
World of packaging
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by ALABACONNECT(m): 1:58pm On May 16, 2020
People never listen. What's the point of all these attractive body modifications when it comes with lot of disadvantages?

Well, check my signature for the best UK used Smart TVs, ACs and Soundsystems

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by panmunium(m): 2:11pm On May 16, 2020
This is a matured lady with micromastia, just want to make it developed

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Gracefulhope: 2:23pm On May 16, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by prettysassygirl(f): 2:44pm On May 16, 2020
Na wah o,going through unnecessary pain just for one guy to come and press it. Shioor

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by marlow1962(m): 2:46pm On May 16, 2020
God4bid.will she die if she leaves it like that?
Must you have big yeye breast

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 16, 2020
Small is way better than saggy - which is what those are gonna be in a short while.
By the way that's a disadvantage of dating teenagers. Real men understand that big bum trump tits.
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by farem: 4:10pm On May 16, 2020
She will resort to church that she and her cohort abuse and deride for now las las when cancer and other accompanied troubles surface.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by humilitypays(m): 5:15pm On May 16, 2020
Men also pump their dick, so what's the difference or when did it became a crime to enhance your physical looks Which celebrity you hypocrites droll for didn't do one or two things to enhance their physical looks Nansense angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Yemike(m): 5:31pm On May 16, 2020
Can't blame her tho' cuz I love bweasts and that's way too small for any ladycheesy
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by aristocratic5(m): 6:24pm On May 16, 2020
Lmao
Hu big breast help
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by igbowoman: 7:17pm On May 16, 2020
A relative of mine made some money selling breast pumping machines to Lagos big girls.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by africandictator(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2020
This is the worst kind of boob job a breast deficient lady could get. Very cheap and highly risky. I do not blame the young lady though, maybe she was also deprived of a big derrière to complement the small breasts. Young lady and all other ladies intending to do this, y’all should get ready for some life threatening consequences. e.g, boob explosion and leakages.
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by hoMegas(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2020
She needs to pump up her brains too

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by mytime24(f): 9:25pm On May 16, 2020
So she no go ever br3ast feed angry
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 16, 2020
I wonder why she would go through all these just to attract a MAN...
I thought All MEN are DOGS...
Why go this Length to attract a DOG when she can purchase one..?

Expect more BREAST CANCERS in the nearest Future.
Little Wonder the RATE of BREAST CANCER keeps going higher even among young Ladies.
This alone can trigger a cancerous process.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 16, 2020
hoMegas:
She needs to pump up her brains too
Which is more important.
They need BRAIN PUMP for themselves too
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by yuswrld20(m): 1:29am On May 17, 2020
many humans with weird things

1 Like

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by emerged01(m): 4:39am On May 17, 2020
If I like you I like you,whether you carry boobs or u no carry,whether carry yansh or u no carry yansh. My own be say make u get good character.
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by RuggedSniper: 8:55pm On May 27, 2020
medTechworld:
A video a young lady pumping her br.3.ast in a laboratory has surfaced the internet, going viral instantly.

The video sighted by Ghclues.com shows a worrisome operation of a young lady with a small ‘paw paw’ pumping them in a laboratory.

The operation is being handled by someone in a doctor’s apparel. He places a cup-like object over the young lady’s small ‘paw paw’, modifying them with what looks like a heated method. The br.3.ast is actually pumping up and getting big in real time.

Check out the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EkWZ86wJ5Y

Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 14, 2021
I believe there will be some side effects to this in no distant time.
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2021
africandictator:
This is the worst kind of boob job a breast deficient lady could get. Very cheap and highly risky. I do not blame the young lady though, maybe she was also deprived of a big derrière to complement the small breasts. Young lady and all other ladies intending to do this, y’all should get ready for some life threatening consequences. e.g, boob explosion and leakages.
who is advising these people?
Re: Video Of Young Lady Pumping Up Her Small Breast In A Lab Goes Viral | Watch by SarutobiEky(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2021
The video is no longer available. Make una help us late comers cry sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. / Wish Five Romancelander's A Happy New Month / Slay Queen Shares Naked Picture Of Herself Online To Gain Audience And Nigeria R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.