Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1570 Views)

Help Urgently Needed, Am In A Dilemma / I Am In A Dilemma...pls Advice Needed Urgently...pls Pls Pls / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2007
we
Re: I by Rlst84sale(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2007
The lady needs to follow her heart and identify what she wants in life. If her heart is really with the new guy let her go with him, a word of caution though is she really ready for marriage at this point?. For the old boyfriend , I think he is just suffering from withdrawal syndrom, he is not going to die he will get over it, he is just being challenged by the fact that what he once had control of is slipping away from his hands. That is common with us (men). If the lady takes him back there is a chance that they will break up again before they reach 28 years old. Ask her to identify what she wants to do with her life in the future, what goals has she set, and when, where and how does marriage fit in those goals? then she can decide who to be with, besides she is still young and has plenty of time for such major life decision. If she knows how to pray tell her to seriously do so.

1 Like

Re: I by desodgi(m): 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2007
When i see long posts like this^^i fell am fallin behind time to read it all. . .
Cant you just make sence with short posts?
Re: I by cutieexx(f): 9:48pm On Jun 17, 2007
@desodgi:

When i see long posts like this^^i fell am fallin behind time to read it all. . .
Cant you just make sence with short posts?

@ @desodgi
feel d same. but i did read it grin grin grin very tricky situation we have here oo!!

She can run away o, but that's highly the right thing to do!!! You can't continue to run away from your problems all the time, sad that wont make them to vanish, they will only pile up!!!

she has to face it. smiley really loook deep inside and see what's right(who's right). Also, probably ask God to help her make the right decision!!
Re: I by nana(f): 12:01am On Jun 18, 2007
cutiee_xx:

@ @desodgi
feel d same. but i did read it grin grin grin very tricky situation we have here oo!!

She can run away o, but that's highly the right thing to do!!! You can't continue to run away from your problems all the time, sad that wont make them to vanish, they will only pile up!!!

she has to face it. smiley really loook deep inside and see what's right(who's right). Also, probably ask God to help her make the right decision!!
I second that
Re: I by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2007
she should follow her heart, but my advice would be to stick with the new guy, for God's sake where was the old guy. he comes from no where and starts pleading.it is also obvious from all you have said, that the new guy loves her a lot, she should just stick with him and allow the past to remain in the past.
Re: I by sssflora: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2007
follow ur heart girl
Re: I by menix(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2007
Kamuru, pls. tell her to 4get d first guy (thou not easy having been her 1st love) but datz d best thing 4 her to do.
If she thinks running is d best, ve she considered who she might meet next, Wishing her d best & she should b careful b4 soap water enter her eye,
Re: I by Aproko(f): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2007
she should go with her new guy and if she insists on running away, she should run school and face her studies.
Re: I by luxoire(f): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2007
@poster, she's young and inexperienced, and the thing about young ppl is., they never remember their first love, no matter how badly he treated them

I say if she is sure the new one loves her, and she loves him too, she should forget all about the old one and concentrate on her life,

I AM NOT AN ADVOCATE OF SWALLOWING YOUR VOMIT, if a guy messes up big time, when he had his chance with me, he shouldnt come and try to snatch someone else's chance, if he really wants her and believes they were meant to be together, he should wait till she's single a again and then treat her better and try to make it up to her
Re: I by kulaShaker(f): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2007
luxoire:

@poster, she's young and inexperienced, and the thing about young people is., they never remember their first love, no matter how badly he treated them

i thought girls never forget their first loves , this statement is contrary to popular belief
Re: I by cuteass1(f): 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2007
luxoire:

@poster, she's young and inexperienced, and the thing about young people is., they never remember forget their first love, no matter how badly he treated them

kulaShaker:

i thought girls never forget their first loves , this statement is contrary to popular belief

I think that was exactly what my twin was trying to say, she mistakenly misplaced "forget" and "remember"

right twin??
Re: I by luxoire(f): 9:16am On Jun 21, 2007
SORRY MY MISTAKE

hey TWINSY, ya read my mind!!, gosh r we telepathic or what grin
Re: I by Bolarge(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2007
That's why I love girls. . .U really don't have to be Albert Einstein to have ur way with 'em. grin
The same old gimmick works every friggin time. Every girl's already believing the new guy's better than da old one.
Y'all keep ur fingers crossed. cool

(1) (Reply)

Romance And Fornication / Define The Modern Day Dude In A Sentence / Pls Help, Long Distance Relationship's Killing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.