Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,768 members, 7,851,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) (1347 Views)

Friends That Fvck(adult Story) / Babe Couldn't Walk In Heels! See Why This Guy Walks Home Barefooted After Church / 8pm Adult Story Whatsapp Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) by Solearr: 5:26pm On May 16, 2020
Please ensure to like and comment. This is a story written before friends that fvck as comedy erotica, as evidenced by the outlandish names and unrealistically enormous organs.
Enjoy.
tongue tongue

Barbra Biggerbouncy skipped down the school steps, one of the last students to leave the building. She had had to attend another Student - Teacher conference with Mr. Longchamp, her math teacher.

He had once again disapproved of her appearance. Her blouse was much too tight he had said.

Barbra had had to agree but pointed out to Mr. Longchamp that it had fit only two weeks ago. It was too expensive to buy a new school blouse every time her bra size expanded another cup or two, she told the teacher.

After letting him examine the problem in depth she had sucksessfully negotiated a compromise. Mr. Longchamp had again proven the worthiness of his last name. Barbra licked the last of the proof from her lower lip as she bounced across the street to the local candy store.

The bells hanging from the door tinkled as she pushed it open.

"Hello, Mr. Pantisfull!" she chirped.

"Hello Barbra, how's my favorite High School Senior?" inquired the distinguished looking proprietor. Being located directly across the street from the local High School assured his business of a steady clientele and one of the perks in the past couple of years or so had been the chance to watch the development of "Busty Brabra". Every one called her that behind her back.

"Oh, Mr. Pantisfull, I'm going to graduate in a couple of months." she pouted prettily. "I'm almost an Alumnus!" She puffed her chest out proudly as she announced this. A maneuver that was not lost upon the shop owner.
Re: Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) by Solearr: 5:27pm On May 16, 2020
Yes, you're almost all grown up," he acknowledged as he looked her over. At almost five foot tall, Barbra filled her school blouse to overflowing while her shapely legs descended from her almost too short skirt. All the girls wore the same outfit to school but somehow the effect was completely different on Barbra.

"Golly, Mr. Pantisfull, I've still got a lot of growing to do," Barbra responded as she perused the candy behind the large curved front glass case, looking for her favorite, All-Day suckers.

"THERE they are," she exclaimed as she bent over to look at them on the bottom shelf. "You keep moving things around," she complained.

"W, w, w well, I think I've found the perfect place for them now," he stammered as his eyes gazed into the deepest cleavage he had ever seen. A third button had come undone when she bent over and the edge of her over burdened bra could just be seen. Flesh bulged up exuberantly as if striving to reach the sun light!

Flesh was also starting to bulge in Mr. Pantisfull's groin. She always had this effect upon him.

"Can I have a cherry All-Day Sucker?" she asked, heaving herself upright again. She seemed completely unaware of the resultant titanic undulation under her blouse. A fourth button gave up the fight.

"Sure", the overwhelmed man responded as he reached stiffly for the chosen treat. "We're having a special, Barbra, buy an All-Day Sucker and you get your choice of any one item from that jar on top of the counter." He pointed up at a glass jar almost directly overhead. He had fussed with the positioning of these several items for almost twenty minutes earlier that day. If the results were what he hoped...

"Golly, gee whiz, I can just barely reach" Barbra exclaimed as she leaned forward and up trying to reach the jar over the curved front display case.

Mr. Pantisfull moaned deep in his throat. His fussiness had paid off! In spades!

Her massive breasts crushed against the glass less than two feet from his rapt gaze. As Barbra shifted and moved, her gigantic breasts rubbed against the glass, being mashed out of shape. Pressed flatter, they were forced beyond the sides of her chest. Another button collapsed in defeat. As the chill of the glass penetrated Barbra's blouse and bra her nipples erected, becoming massively enlarged.
Re: Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) by Solearr: 5:28pm On May 16, 2020
Watching from below Mr. Pantisfull stared as her movements caused her breasts to press against the glass, sliding ponderously from side to side while her nipples became more and more evident. 'God,' he thought, 'how could anyone so young be so overwhelmingly stacked?'

Finally making a choice Barbra settled back to her feet and Mr. Pantisfull rose to offer her the All-Day sucker she had asked for.

"Gee, golly, thanks!" Her blouse was now unbuttoned almost half way down but she seemed unaware of the dramatic cleavage prominently displayed for Mr. Pantisfull.

"Um, Barbra, did you steal some of my jumbo gum drops?" His voice seemed to almost quiver as he asked the question.

"Golly, gosh, NO!" She was upset at the accusation. "What makes you say that?"

"Well," he pointed a shaking finger at her chest. At the tip of each behemoth breast was a large bump centered behind the shirt pockets.

Ignoring the inches and inches of creamy flesh exposed by her parted shirt Barbra slid her hands to the protuberant masses. Each was almost an inch high and even wider. They did look like the extra jumbo sized gum drops in the candy display.

"Gee whillikers, you always make that mistake Mr. Pantisfull," she chided him. "These are just my nippy's come out to play!" she tweaked each one and thrilled to the jolt of pleasure that shot thru each immense bowl that sported the engorged nipple. Quickly turning she locked the front door and flipped the sign to CLOSED before she came to stand in front of the perspiring store owner. She had thought Mr. Pantisfull might not have time to play their little game today!

"See?" She pulled her shirt to either side so Mr. Pantisfull could see her bra with the nipples straining to burst through the fabric of their restraints. "My nippy's are all happy and want to play. Do you want to play with them? They're a lot of fun to play with, you know."

Having played with them often in the past Mr. Pantisfull knew full well how much fun they were. And how much both of them enjoyed all the other things that they did most every afternoon.

"Here, you tweak them. I like that. Ohhh, you have a nice touch Mr. Pantisfull Keep tweaking them and rub my titties!" As she said this she was skillfully undoing his belt and lowering his trousers. His dick was straining at the fabric of his boxer shorts.
Re: Busty Barbra Walks Home From School(adult Story) by Solearr: 5:30pm On May 16, 2020
She stepped closer to him, her bra bursting tits sweeping against his lower stomach as she swiveled her shoulders from side to side. His hands were pressing her tits together forcing an improbable amount of breast flesh to surge together and up out of her bra cups. Each bulge equaled about a C-cup he estimated and her bra cups were still filled with massive amounts of jiggling, quivering, pulsating flesh!

She had freed his straining, erect man-meat, and was stroking it appreciatively.

"So, nice, so big," she cooed up at him. "I love this big hard dick so much. Let me kiss it, please?"

Nodding helplessly Mr. Pantisfull watched as she pursed her lips and allowed them to lightly caress the leaking end of his boner. Her tongue darted out to lick up as much of his leakage as possible.

She slowly inhaled the first several inches of Mr. Pantisfull's hard on. She just loved to drain the juices from hard dicks like his!

Twenty minutes later Barbra flipped the sign back to OPEN as she left. Mr. Pantisfull was slumped on his stool behind the counter. He had done well, Barbra thought happily. He didn't always have two loads for her. It must have been her mashing her tits against the case. She promised herself to do that the next time she came into the store. She just loved to tease men with her body. Now that she had the biggest titties in town, she had lots of chances to flirt with guys. And older men were more fun. They may have thought that they could resist the temptation of "Busty Brabra" but she knew better.

(1) (Reply)

Hook-up Here In Abuja Asokoro With Our Rich Sugar Daddy And Get Paid / Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter My People / To Mine Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.