Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria (1563 Views)

My Restructuring Agenda Is To Make Government More Efficient – Atiku / What Do You Think About This Restructuring Plan ? It Looks Very Feasible . / Southeast Can't Survive Restructuring Plan... let us be sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 6:29pm On May 16, 2020
I have been seeing a lot of news on restructuring plans for Nigeria, and how it will make it a better place so here is how I plan on restructuring Nigeria if I were the President.

1. I would split the country into three regions, I don’t care about the south south, there is no such thing it is in the south eastern part of Nigeria and that is final, the regions will be south west, south east and north. Each region would have a premier/prime minister whatever you want to call it. In each region there would only be 5-7 states. In the south west you would have Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, kwara and Edo state as for ekiti will join ondo state and osun state will join ogun state . There will be no marginalization so there is nothing to worry about. In the south east the states would be Rivers, cross river, Enugu, Anambra,Akwa Ibom and delta imo will become part of rivers, Asia will become part of akwa Ibom and ebonyi will become part of Enugu, delta and bayelsa will also become part of rivers, meaning the main states of the Niger delta are on their own. again there will be no marginalization of people. In the north the states would be Kano, kaduna, adamawa , Borno and sokoto, kebbi, zamfara and Nigeria state will become part of sokoto state, whereas Bauchi, plateau and Gombe will become part of kaduna. Yobe and borno will become one state, whilst adamawa and taraba also become one Abuja will be massively expanded and will include parts of Kogi, nasawara and benue state. The names of the states will be decided through a referendums in each of the areas. Every single region will have control over 50% of the products they produce the rest of it goes to the federal government in Abuja, who will use it for federal government projects like railways, highways, ports and payment of scalars the rest of the development like schools, hospitals, light rails, buses, factories, etc are done by the prime minister of each region, he will allocate the rest of the 50% to each state in the government, there will also be zero tolerance to corruption the moment there is an allegation they will be thoroughly investigated and if found guilty will have to return all the money and go to prison for life, or lose all the money they have made and be deported.

2. This is the second stage of the plan, I would need to have an election for each premier/prime minister for each region and each governor for each state. After the referendum I the president would meet all the premier/prime minster and give them the masterplan for Nigeria from 2020-2050, this masterplan will hold everything Nigeria needs to become an HDI (High development Index) country. By 2050 and also for us to become one of the top 10 largest economies in the world.

3. From 2020-2030 the main focus will be electricity, health, education and housing and water we will get a 40 billion dollar loan from the China exim bank to get electricity 10 billion dollars will be used to install and acquire the transmission supplies, the rest of the 8 billion dollars will be used to produce 30 000 MW the rest of the power needed will be gotten through PPP agreements mainly with oil and gas companies, like Exxon Mobil. For the complete renovation of all the health and education sectors in Nigeria we would need about 30 billion dollars, this will account for the building of the hospitals, schools and universities, as well as teaching centers for teachers and skill acquisition centrism this also accounts for free education for all the students, it also allows for us to get all the stationery, books, tables, doors, windows etc that the schools will need, same goes for the hospital, there will be 10 billion dollars left over, which will be split 5 billion for each this will be used to pay the salaries, research on vaccines and any other maintenance works. To get the money we would most likely get loans from the afdb, world bank, IMF and private companies currently operating in Nigeria. For the housing this is where it gets difficult after research I have found that to build 18 million housing units with access to water and electricity it will cost the government over 80 billion dollars. So this is where the government gets private companies to build cheap housing, the actual government will spend about 4 billion dollars to build anywhere between 1-3 million houses the rest of it will be done by private companies, the last stage will be the water access this will be fully funded by the Nigerian government it would take about 10 billion dollars to provide water access to the whole population and the government has the capacity to spend this, because the current government is hiding the true revenue. After this 10 years the standard of life for Nigeria would have increased substantially, Nigeria would she the best schools, hospitals and housing in Nigeria and with the constant supply of water and electricity for all the population, water transmitted disease like cholera would be non existent in nigeria, and the life expectancy would have increased from 57 to at least 70.

3. This is the last stage of the masterplan a 10 year development phase where the main focus is infrastructure and industry. With Nigeria having a constant power supply industries would be booming, companies would be coming back to Nigeria en masse and this is where the government gets involved. In the south western region there would be 3 ports one in Lagos, one In ondo and one in Edo. As for the south eastern region there would be four ports, one in port harcourt, one in bakassi, one in Warri and one in onitsha. The northern region will have 7 dry ports spread out in the whole region. By this time Nigeria would be having budgets of other 200 billion dollars and it would have a trillion dollar economy so this would be no problem, each seaport would cost 1-3 billion dollars and they would all be surrounded by an industrial layout. In the south eastern region the industrial layouts will mainly be for manufacturing of steel, trains, cars, planes etc. innoson would own the largest automotive hub and would never need to import things again for their cars, they even expanded into trains and planes, they are now skater than Kia and at par with Toyota motors, they also produced boats, ships and cement, the south eastern region was where all the transport manufacturing was done they also process palm oil Nigeria is now the largest producer in the world. in the southwestern region the industrial layouts would mainly be producing telecommunications technology and processing cocoa, cassava, yam, mangoes etc. in the northern region they mainly produced food, they made bread, cereal, flour, sugar, dried fruit, and produced most of the food in the country, they would also be producing the textiles and jewelry as well because that is where all the gold. Abuja was where all the steel in the country was built as well as the glass

4. Then in the last 10 years we concentrated on conservation,tourism and military we built a national park in each region where you could find many different flora and fauna, we repaired the ancient walls of Kano, the sungai eredo, we built a museum in Ile ife for all the artefacts, we built another museum in Edo with all the artefacts from Benin, we also built a museum at igbo ukwu and went on massive archaeological searches all other Nigeria, we repaired ngargamu and surame, we also repaired parts of the borno empire, we also developed hotels in adamawa state, for the mambilla plateau, we also built resorts at all the waterfall locations and in the mangroves, as for the military we acquired 10 military submarines, 500 tanks, 1 million military men, we also have anti aircraft missiles and the most frigates in Africa. A papa prof was turned into a military base and every single state has a secret underground military base. We are now a major world superpower, we have a seat at the UN Security Council and we are now the true giant of Africa and the only black superpower.

5. We would also start teaching Yoruba, Hausa and igbo in all schools, there would be special schools where you can learn other languages like ibibio, kanuri, Fula, ukwani etc. we would also introduce Nigerian architecture into housing etc. we would keep our clothing and food cultures as well.

Thank you for reading, I know it was a bit long, and just so you know this is a masterplan for all presidents I will not be a dictator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
Cool
I will read later
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by successmatters(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
Very good.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by NwaNimo1(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2020
Lets do it,...
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 6:32pm On May 16, 2020
successmatters:
Very good.

Thank you
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by GOFRONT(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2020
Pls bring it On..
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:39pm On May 16, 2020
grin u try but it's still a dream na Nigeria u dey, Buhari never borrow money finish not to talk of giving a 1 hr speach
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 6:40pm On May 16, 2020
Ernerstdavid55:
grin u try but it's still a dream na Nigeria u dey, Buhari never borrow money finish not to talk of giving a 1 hr speach

That’s why I said if I was president
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 6:40pm On May 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
Pls bring it On..

I can’t I’m in no political party, I have no political influences etc
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Thomthom(m): 6:42pm On May 16, 2020
Far future impossible tense
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Ernerstdavid55(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2020
Lala and Co move dis up.... No be only bobrisky go de mk fp
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
Martin Luther king had a dream in 1960, to some extent his dream has come to pass. We too in Nigeria can dream. I am afraid the demonic elites already know their presidents for the next 50 years who is being groomed for the job.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Olachase(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin most of our government too have plans for the country too not until they get to that sit their thinking change, I think there is one demon living inside that aso rock, maybe we should just return the presidential villa to Lagos lol and this one op just day mention borrow loan na so wahala day start hooo. grin grin grin
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Lyydia(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2020
Where is vision 2020 today grin

1 Like

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by gidgiddy: 6:51pm On May 16, 2020
The North will never agree to restructure Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 16, 2020
grin grin grin I haven't finish reading but how osun go join ogun you want to erase oyo ni...abi you are lord lugard jnr.You are just mearging state without thinking of there cultural and religious difference...i would read later abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 7:01pm On May 16, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin grin I haven't finish reading but how osun go join ogun you want to erase oyo ni...abi you are lord lugard jnr.You are just mearging state without thinking of there cultural and religious difference...i would read later abeg.

Pithiest is Nigeria’s problem tribalism wipes away all common sense are we not one country abi, which state you are in does not wipe away the culture or customs of anyone
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 7:02pm On May 16, 2020
gidgiddy:
The North will never agree to restructure Nigeria

If I am president who are they stopping, they can protest but nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 7:03pm On May 16, 2020
Lyydia:
Where is vision 2020 today grin

Do I look like abacha, Atiku, Jonathan or Buhari I have laid out a detailed plan with where we will get our loans from, our budget, developments abeg leave me, if I go into deeper detail it will take me days to finish, I cannot read the future to know what will happen so I am writing based off of now
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 7:04pm On May 16, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Lets do it,...

Okay o, make some kind of coalition of political parties and make me the leader of it, let’s see if you can do it becusse me I cannot become president
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Beedehmee(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2020
Recruit youths, Let besiege Aso rock.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Sammy07: 7:33pm On May 16, 2020
You cannot merge Osun with Ogun.

It can only be merged with Oyo. Where it was splited initially.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 7:33pm On May 16, 2020
Beedehmee:
Recruit youths, Let besiege Aso rock.

Your mad my Nigeria is a democracy, and that’s final, the masterplan is for the next presidents to follow, I would make it a law thst you have to follow the masterplan, you can add to it but you cannot remove any plans from it so all presidents that come after me will complete it
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by kmariko: 7:48pm On May 16, 2020
Abohboy:

Your mad my Nigeria is a democracy, and that’s final, the masterplan is for the next presidents to follow, I would make it a law thst you have to follow the masterplan, you can add to it but you cannot remove any plans from it so all presidents that come after me will complete it

you haven't defined the political landscape...I.e
what are the functions of the president.. premiers, state leadership...etc.. in order words what kind of government do you envisage.
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Beedehmee(m): 7:56pm On May 16, 2020
Abohboy:

Your mad my Nigeria is a democracy, and that's final, the masterplan is for the next presidents to follow, I would make it a law thst you have to follow the masterplan, you can add to it but you cannot remove any plans from it so all presidents that come after me will complete it
ok de there even if you create a political party or join the ruling one you wont smell local chairman not to talk of presidency cus they already have corrupt money swallow old bag lined up for the post up the next 50years.
if i get the backing of any armed group with atleast 10000 men i will begin the revolution and take down all state house and aso rock.
wo boys are not smilling o

1 Like

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Jackmj(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2020
Why would you merge Northwest, Northeast and North Central Then South East and South South Then only South West
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 16, 2020
Lol.

Osun will join Ogun State.

Nairaland children sha.

Ba Geography.

grin grin
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 8:44pm On May 16, 2020
Jackmj:
Why would you merge Northwest, Northeast and North Central
Then South East and South South
Then only South West

The north is a very large region do not concentrate only on that
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:46pm On May 16, 2020
Peaceful division of the British Project called Nigger Area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgxeQKF9Cys

2 Likes

Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 16, 2020
You are just not different from our present politicians ..

Nothing you wrote their is possible unless you are a dictator ....with our present constitution the president dont have such powers

Lol he said he would fix power with 2 billion dollars ...lol myopic

We need 80,000mw to be produce and transmitted ....at a minimum that would cost 150 billion dollars to achieve

I have when people say I would do this I would do this ....you think buhari don't want to give Nigerians light and make names for himself ?

You are country of 200 million people ...federal government is receiving 200bn a month ...wage bill is 165bn ....you are left with 35 billion
...there are basic things you need to do ...buy bullets for police mad army , fuel their car , marker for Universites ...gen for all federal schools
What's left ...

We all know our problem ..we all know how to fix them ...the issue is how to raise the money

That's all we need
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 8:52pm On May 16, 2020
Op is Fulani.

They come up with all sorts of posts to delay the inevitable and try to scare people that anything away from the present structure of Nigeria is bad. grin grin
Re: My Restructuring Plan For Nigeria by Abohboy: 10:39pm On May 16, 2020
Igbochief001:
You are just not different from our present politicians ..

Nothing you wrote their is possible unless you are a dictator ....with our present constitution the president dont have such powers

Lol he said he would fix power with 2 billion dollars ...lol myopic

We need 80,000mw to be produce and transmitted ....at a minimum that would cost 150 billion dollars to achieve

I have when people say I would do this I would do this ....you think buhari don't want to give Nigerians light and make names for himself ?

You are country of 200 million people ...federal government is receiving 200bn a month ...wage bill is 165bn ....you are left with 35 billion
...there are basic things you need to do ...buy bullets for police mad army , fuel their car , marker for Universites ...gen for all federal schools
What's left ...

We all know our problem ..we all know how to fix them ...the issue is how to raise the money

That's all we need

I said 10 billion to fix power, 2 billion is for the transmission equipment, I wouldn’t be a dictator there would be masterplan that all future presidents have to follow, obviously I didn’t account for the rest, that is my mistake, but I hope thst Nigeria can be as great as my vision entails it to be

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech Shows Why We Need To Keep Protesting / Ohaneze Leadership: Miyetti Allah Writes To Nnia Nwodo / States That Refused To Send Their Kids To School In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.