Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta (34337 Views)

BREAKING: Goodluck Jonathan Disowns Northern Group, Says APC Form Was Bought Wit / 2019 Presidency: Atiku Disowns Online Grant Scheme / Atiku Abubakar Disowns Online Grant Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by kabillionaire(m): 8:18pm On May 17, 2020
Denying alone means there is something underneath. toh! oga ex-president... tell us your thoughts on #Niger-Delta#Biafra collabo
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by valirex: 8:18pm On May 17, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Bhoyiena?

Oye-ese smiley

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Mike4S: 8:22pm On May 17, 2020
Justiceleague1:

Abeg no mind valirex...na hungry dey worry am

grin
That means not all Deltans because some of them fought for Biafra. Nzeogwu, Uwechue, etc. were from Delta state then called Midwest
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Atigba: 8:29pm On May 17, 2020
Alexis11:

The guy you are quoting is just being mischievous. And you keep falling for his antics. cool

I will stop replying his message in this forum, I have taken my time many occasions to educate him what Edo State entails. He has chosen to be dumb or may be he is doing it purposely or he has an agenda
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by evansjeff(m): 9:05pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Again Jonathan has disappointed us.

We all know that the purported write up was false and fabricated but he shouldn't have come out to deny it. He should have leave the write up that way. I like it that way.

Jonathan shouldn't have bothered debunking the fake news.

Secondly the fabricators of this write up is not far from SW ( Lagos- Ibadan) express news and Edo state or Edi-abali people. Investigate that false write up and the names called, you will agree that the write up came from such axis. Both has same character.

you're a f00l for including Edo in your stupid claim
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
evansjeff:

you're a f00l for including Edo in your stupid claim

I just said the truth.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by gidgiddy: 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
Taye4j:

Have you forgotten that your SE region was just declared the poorest in Southern part of Nigeria by both NBS and IMF?

The same IMF that declared Nigeria poverty capital of the world? All Regions in Nigeria are poor

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Lincolnburrows(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
jrusky:
Jonathan should have just let the statement be. And I must make it clear again and again Niger Delta has their own formation to actualise their self rule dream so let Ipig stop thinking Niger Delta are fools to join their shit.

The game has changed it was no longer those days of North region, East region or West region pls East is East and South is South any further shit ain't goung to work.

And for Ipig who are forcefully looking for who to drag to the mud with them are all liars pls Ipig face your nonsense dream yourself with your foolish Kanu and let Niger Delta be.

You want South South but any igbo that attend Apostle Suleiman church is a fool bah, according to that idiot called Kanu and you are drawing map to capture Edo bah? You never capture Edo you are already discriminating them. Nonsense people.

Pls Niger Delta are standing on their own and let the Hitlet descendants stand on their own.

Edo is not part of biafra....never was.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by FManager(m): 9:15pm On May 17, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
For stable minds it was obvious that the previous purported writeup was written by an Automated MUMU from that side across the Niger grin grin ; grin..

Whose stock in trade was nothing but a mischievous low budget Confusionist trying so hard to create disharmony between two neighbors.. grin grin grin.

Trolling doesn't suit you as a hobby, find something else meaningful to do with your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by texas1990(m): 10:22pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

Guy, stop quoting me, cos you hardly make any sense. Everything to you is unnecessary attention seeking.

There are millions of people on NL you can quote and engage with.

Please stop.. Ain't interested in your back and forth argument.

Thanks
thank you for that shut up reply You gave to that e-goat from zoobiafran republic, he thinks south west are monkeys like them,
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by luluman: 10:28pm On May 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:

He can't be reckless that's why Lagos-Ibadan helped him to write such.

Well I am not happy he disowned the write up.

He should have let it be.
He can't let it be because he is more reasonable.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Justiceleague1: 10:48pm On May 17, 2020
valirex:

I am still trying to understand where you stand, I won't want to exchange words with you and at the end of it I realize you were on our side, it would hurt me.

So let me ask you this question are you interested in joining Biafra?

I'm for anything that would bring us liberty..
I might not be interested in joining them as a NDR would be fine.

Infact,in the event of any thing,we edos tilt culturally and traditionally with the west.

But now,any group looking the evil internal colonialists in the eye got my support.
And that's why you see me coming hard on anyone dissing them.

Koyo.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by valirex: 11:12pm On May 17, 2020
Justiceleague1:

I'm for anything that would bring us liberty..
I might not be interested in joining them as a NDR would be fine.

Infact,in the event of any thing,we edos tilt culturally and traditionally with the west.

But now,any group looking the evil internal colonialists in the eye got my support.
And that's why you see me coming hard on anyone dissing them.

Koyo.

Well even among a family some are still different. Edos are already clamouring to leave Nigeria so I guess you should support it but if you rather support biafra I can't force you for it's your choice. And no Edo is against biafra but they are against us always marginalizing us with the Yorubas when we have repeatedly told them we want to be independent.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Okikaneseokwu: 11:41pm On May 17, 2020
Alexis11:

The only terrible set of humans on earth are the Igbos. History don't lie. grin
Garbage
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:38am On May 18, 2020
FManager:

Trolling doesn't suit you as a hobby, find something else meaningful to do with your life

Lolzz.. Words from a Saint abi.. grin grin

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by UnclePati: 2:54am On May 18, 2020
valirex:

At all, he's an ijaw from SS they want to swallow up Niger Delta so they won't be landlocked cheesy

If u get sense u will know that Half the population of delta and rivers state are igbo by tribe language culture and ethnicity.....

In akwa ibom there are igbo villages cut into the state .
Likewise Edo...the igbanke people...u can never take their igboness away from them.

We all in Niger Delta teamed up together under Biafra and fought the bloody war .... We all are one we own biafra
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by valirex: 6:55am On May 18, 2020
UnclePati:

If u get sense u will know that Half the population of delta and rivers state are igbo by tribe language culture and ethnicity.....

Likewise Edo...the igbanke people...u can never take their igboness away from them.

We all in Niger Delta teamed up together under Biafra and fought the bloody war .... We all are one we own biafra

cheesy Come cut Igbanke Mr Sense we dey wait for una cheesy
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by PHijo(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2020
UnclePati:

Neither Delta or Rivers has half of their population being Igbo or culturally Igbo by any stretch of the imagination.

Delta is predominantly Urhobo and Rivers is predominantly Ijaw. In both Delta and Rivers, as a block, all those you claim to have some form of affinity with the Igbo come second.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by PHijo(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2020
Adonike:

South East Nigeria is not landlocked at all let alone Biafraland..
South east is landlocked! You don't have access to the Atlantic. River Niger doesn't count. Would you say Kaduna is not landlocked because of Kaduna river?

Some of you just support misinformation for ethnic reasons.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Czartega(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2020
ITbomb:
Such lengthy unnecessary debunking.

Just a line or two would have suffice

Though I can't blame him because, not debunking wild allegations in time cost him his Presidency, he let them be hoping that Nigerians would see through the lies not knowing that an average Naija IQ does not read beyond the headlines

grin you are correct! Just the headline, then they gather around arguing what they have little or no knowledge of
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by babestella: 9:21am On May 18, 2020
valirex:

Okay but you should know air cargo is way more expensive wink

So what’s your point? You reject them and want them to be landlocked, but you are telling them air cargo as an alternative is way too expensive. You have continued to dance to the tune of those who don’t want south to unite, but till date, is south better off? Let’s agree that Igbos would be landlocked, if everyone eventually be on their own, won’t you grant the Igbos access to the seaport? Don’t you know it would also be a source of revenue to SS? Or will you chose to remain under one Nigeria that'll pillage your land to build the north and continue to share money to their people. What you saw in this covid19 wahala, is it not enough message to you? How many people on the south got any substantial help or palliative from FG?

My brother, it will be good if south unite Andy form a commonly front, Terms could be discussed, we will don’t do that, we will remain a conquered region to Fulani Herdsmen.

I might not love Biafra o, but I think every region can discuss how we can divide this country and let’s all have peace. Nigeria is not definitely a place where any sane man would love to live, trust me, it’s absolutely chaotic here both at citizen Andy Federal Government level.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by valirex: 9:31am On May 18, 2020
babestella:

So what’s your point? You reject them and want them to be landlocked, but you are telling them air cargo as an alternative is way too expensive. You have continued to dance to the tune of those who don’t want south to unite, but till date, is south better off? Let’s agree that Igbos would be landlocked, if everyone eventually be on their own, won’t you grant the Igbos access to the seaport? Don’t you know it would also be a source of revenue to SS? Or will you chose to remain under one Nigeria that'll pillage your land to build the north and continue to share money to their people. What you saw in this covid19 wahala, is it not enough message to you? How many people on the south got any substantial help or palliative from FG?

My brother, it will be good if south unite Andy form a commonly front, Terms could be discussed, we will don’t do that, we will remain a conquered region to Fulani Herdsmen.

I might not love Biafra o, but I think every region can discuss how we can divide this country and let’s all have peace. Nigeria is not definitely a place where any sane man would love to live, trust me, it’s absolutely chaotic here both at citizen Andy Federal Government level.

I agree with you, I have been clamouring for this too but you need to see Igbos marginalizing my people with Yorubas and saying trash about ijaws taking lands from my state which only makes us antagonize them everywhere.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 9:53am On May 18, 2020
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Dogogo1900: 9:55am On May 18, 2020
These SE people are very desperate, wow. Keep begging.Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by FManager(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2020
irepnaija4eva:

Lolzz.. Words from a Saint abi.. grin grin
Ehnn, so your parents have bought you a new phone. Seems quoting me have finally made you feel like somebody. tongue

Don't worry I will soon seize your phone. angry
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by FManager(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2020
Dogogo1900:
These SE people are very desperate, wow. Keep begging.Lol.

Shut that mouth of Yours, it's stinking up this thread. angry
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by irepnaija4eva(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2020
FManager:

Ehnn, so your parents have bought you a new phone. Seems quoting me have finally made you feel like somebody. tongue

Don't worry I will soon seize your phone. angry

For the fact here is a faceless forum should not give you the audacity to subtly insult anybody you barely know.

Be guided.
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by PHijo(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2020
valirex:

I agree with you, I have been clamouring for this too but you need to see Igbos marginalizing my people with Yorubas and saying trash about ijaws taking lands from my state which only makes us antagonize them everywhere.

Which state are you from?
Re: Jonathan Disowns Online Comments On Biafra And Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
Atigba:

No one is extension of Yoruba there

When next you mention Edo State, mention Binis

Urhobos, Ijaws, Afema, Esan, Ika lgbos, Igbanke, Isoko, even Fulanis live in Edo State

Who are you and how dare you mention Fulani among the Edos? You didn't even mention the indigenous yorubas in Akoko Edo,Igarra in Edo state, you are mentioning fulani!

Better watch what you say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now / "Two Months From Now And No Change, I Will Carry Gun" - Nigerian Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.