Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,549 members, 7,865,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:49 PM

Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? (828 Views)

No Black Man Has Ever Given Me Answer To This Question. / The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / MENTAL TORTURE: See How Bbnaija Housemates Are Ganging Up Against Lucy *pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by ormariona(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2020
My family relocated to new environment.There's was this my neighbor, very beautiful and sexy dark skinned girl.I noticed she hardly talks to someone.our greetings is always Hello and Hi. Subsequently we started to know each more as i was able to get her contacts.we normally do r
the late night chat via WhatsApp. On a very good Monday morning, I was in the back of the compound doing some work out. I was putting on a very tight and transparent boxers.While i have gone different series of work out.I noticed this Babe was looking at my dick through her window while i was chopping some heavy Iron.

when i saw her i acted as if i didn't see anyone, I guess she didn't know i had seen her already.I kept on pushing my Iron, my long huge dick dangling. I really tortured that girl that day i swear.

To sum it up.As i went inside to shower, Babe came in pretending she came to say hi.I still acted like i didn't know what's going on.At the end of the story........I bleeped this girl so bad.Babe was already so wet and Hot.
[b]My family relocated to new environment.There's was this my neighbor, very beautiful and sexy dark skinned girl.I noticed she hardly talks to someone.our greetings is always Hello and Hi. Subsequently we started to know each more as i was able to get her contacts.we normally do r
the late night chat via WhatsApp. On a very good Monday morning, I was in the back of the compound doing some work out. I was putting on a very tight and transparent boxers.While i have gone different series of work out.I noticed this Babe was looking at my dick through her window while i was chopping some heavy Iron.

when i saw her i acted as if i didn't see anyone, I guess she didn't know i had seen her already.I kept on pushing my Iron, my long huge dick dangling. I really tortured that girl that day i swear.

To sum it up.As i went inside to shower, Babe came in pretending she came to say hi.I still acted like i didn't know what's going on.At the end of the story........I bleeped this girl so bad.Babe was already so wet and Hot.
[/b]My family relocated to new environment.There's was this my neighbor, very beautiful and sexy dark skinned girl.I noticed she hardly talks to someone.our greetings is always Hello and Hi. Subsequently we started to know each more as i was able to get her contacts.we normally do r

Re: Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by MrSensor(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2020
wink cheesy grin OP Why looping yourself as if your are a scratched CD.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by GerraMeh74(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2020
Which film be this Oga? grin
Re: Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 17, 2020
That's not mental torture.
Re: Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by Adasun(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
MrSensor:
wink cheesy grin OP Why looping yourself as if your are a scratched CD.
he want to paint the post black,not knwing dat u can't quote black frm da option directly

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Given A Girl Mental Torture?? by Callertunez: 3:21pm On May 17, 2020
grin
huge, long...

(1) (Reply)

COME & LEARN! Lady Educates Nigerian Men On How To Squeeze Their Breast (video) / Things Most Women, Are Fond Of Doing That, Men Hate With Passion / If You Want To Remain Holy This Sunday Dont Open This Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.