Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigerians In Netherlands - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Netherlands (2044 Views)

My Chances In Netherlands? / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Netherlands by zeb04(f): 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
Hey guys,I would like to know if there are any Nigerians in Netherlands.

I will be going to the Netherlands hopefully by august on a contract basis.

My Agent told me Netherlands are in need of hospital staffs because of the covid 19 situation. While there, you would work as a nurse assistant or depending on your occupation. You can renew your contract or get a new one with a different organization.

Few things I know is
The most popular method of transportation is by having a bike

Kids go to school only twice a week and some other stuff.

Questions

How possible is it to legalise there within 2 to 3 years?

How is the educational system (I am planning to go with my kid)?

Has anyone gone through this process before.

(Currently waiting on the lockdown to ease so I can start my interview)

I am doing my research but I wouldn't mind a first hand experience.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by ashatoda: 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
here to learn please we need information o
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by jgbemson1: 7:24pm On May 17, 2020
Please can u connect me to ur agent ..if me too can get a job
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 17, 2020
Please do not believe in those agents as they do not have the authority fo grant visas nor jobs. Please don't believe in any agents or whosoever that would tell you that they can secure you a job. All you need to do is visit the country consulate or website.�https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/nigeria/travel-and-residence/applying-for-a-short-stay-schengen-visa
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by zeb04(f): 9:09pm On May 17, 2020
bigglenn12:
Please do not believe in those agents as they do not have the authority fo grant visas nor jobs. Please don't believe in any agents or whosoever that would tell you that they can secure you a job. All you need to do is visit the country consulate or website.�https://www.netherlandsandyou.nl/your-country-and-the-netherlands/nigeria/travel-and-residence/applying-for-a-short-stay-schengen-visa
they don't do visa. They are just recruitment agencies for this countries but thanks
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
zeb04:
they don't do visa. They are just recruitment agencies for this countries but thanks
beware of scam. Ur agent is lying
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Lexusgs430: 9:51am On May 18, 2020
zeb04:
Hey guys,I would like to know if there are any Nigerians in Netherlands.

I will be going to the Netherlands hopefully by august on a contract basis.

My Agent told me Netherlands are in need of hospital staffs because of the covid 19 situation. While there, you would work as a nurse assistant or depending on your occupation. You can renew your contract or get a new one with a different organization.

Few things I know is
The most popular method of transportation is by having a bike

Kids go to school only twice a week and some other stuff.

Questions

How possible is it to legalise there within 2 to 3 years?

How is the educational system (I am planning to go with my kid)?

Has anyone gone through this process before.

(Currently waiting on the lockdown to ease so I can start my interview)

I am doing my research but I wouldn't mind a first hand experience.

Only believe that agent, if he/she can show you a flying pig......... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by verminnel(f): 10:49am On May 18, 2020
Hahahahaha..am also supposed to be in rotterdam but this covid 19 spoilt plans for me..don't know if I can start visa processnow
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by zeb04(f): 11:16am On May 18, 2020
verminnel:
Hahahahaha..am also supposed to be in rotterdam but this covid 19 spoilt plans for me..don't know if I can start visa processnow
are you going through school or you got a job?
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by megastu(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
I have lived in Netherlands. No agent will give you job in Netherlands while you are in Nigeria. Beware please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by verminnel(f): 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
Holiday
quote author=zeb04 post=89678750] are you going through school or you got a job?[/quote]
Re: Nigerians In Netherlands by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
megastu:
I have lived in Netherlands. No agent will give you job in Netherlands while you are in Nigeria. Beware please.
OK kindly give us steps in applying for their visa.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice To Avoid Making Mistake That We Ruin My Life / Help! Does Anyone Know A Nigerian Immigration Lawyer Practicing In The Uk / Fishing under the third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.