Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff (29240 Views)

36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by 9jasongs(f): 2:11pm On May 17, 2020
Governors assure Buhari’s CoS of support

The nation’s 36 Governors have assured the newly appointed Chief of Staff (CoS) to President Muhmmadu Buhari, Prof Ibrahim Gambari of their support and cooperation.

The Governors, in a congratulatory message, written on their behalf by the Chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), Kayode Fayemi, of Ekiti State, expressed delight about the choice of Gambari as the new CoS.

Its reads: “On behalf of the 36 democratically elected State Governors of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (FGN), under the platform of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), I write to congratulate you and to express our deep joy on your appointment to the exalted office of the Chief of Staff to our President, General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR.

“As you know, this appointment comes with great responsibilities and unconventional demands requiring candour, discipline, professionalism, loyalty, focus, diligence and the highest level of service.

“Your credentials, pedigree, experience and career trajectory both locally and globally speak to your capacity. As Governors, we are excited about this appointment.

“We are available at the sub-national level to work with you as you strive to make a positive difference in our country even more so now with the exacerbation of our circumstances precipitated by the volatility of oil prices and the COVID-19 pandemic.

“We wish you God’s guidance and the best of luck in this very important and challenging assignment. Please accept the assurances of our highest regards.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/governors-assure-buharis-cos-of-support/amp/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by BranddesignerH: 2:12pm On May 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by ojun50(m): 2:17pm On May 17, 2020
Soon complain will start following

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by jom28gy(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
His position is not more than a service to the president only,I see nothing special as they are making it now, except to buy favor of the president

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by firo08(m): 2:19pm On May 17, 2020
They have to be loyal if not them go suffer.
Bubu with ear problem he doesn't care.

9 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Jestin: 2:24pm On May 17, 2020
These people should channel this effort into the eradication of coronavirus that is ravaging the nation and the world at large.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Rubbish

Who dem epp

2 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by SWORD419(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Goodluck to gambari

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Danelo(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Same if the same
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Bossontop(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
undecided
NEW CABAL LOADING......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Jawojawo1254(m): 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
He is in for a ride
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:25pm On May 17, 2020
Fear the gambaris
That was one of yoruba sentence
But am now surprise how they are hailing the gambaris appointment

5 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by jericco1(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
He needs it.. Abba Kyari's spirit may be hovering over that seat; it is a big boot to fill.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by barnny(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
All the best for them. See my governor smiling like what is smelling
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by rattlesnake(m): 2:26pm On May 17, 2020
useless feople
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Mikkymilli: 2:27pm On May 17, 2020
Make that 35 governors. I can tell you someone that didn't send any congratulatory message.

His Excellency,
Emperor Wike. Chief Demolisher. Idi Amin of Port Harcourt. Low budget Adolf Hitler. Kim Jon Un of Nigeria. President of the federal republic of Port Harcourt.

I still love him like mad though. Wike for President of Nigeria 2023. If that happens, let me see the country that will look down on Nigeria and Nigerians. Wike will not beg other countries or IMF for support. They'll give by their own free will.

21 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Authoreety: 2:28pm On May 17, 2020
Ass licking
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by vasco01(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2020
I am fade up by this government oooooo
When do COS become acting president for this country?
Even to the extent that the governors are giving him support
No wonder Aisha was right.

Because I never know about COS in th past regimes oooooo

But this baba own wire me too much

4 Likes

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by DrBasit(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2020
Ok
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by eddyslim(m): 2:28pm On May 17, 2020
He has to chew rocks in other to cause fear amongst tiger nuts... Congrats to him though

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Kizzygentle: 2:30pm On May 17, 2020
That's how it starts, before we know what's happening music will change tune. Anyways let me pen my own message to the COS..

On behalf of me and myself we hereby congratulate you on this new journey and advice you that nobody likes u. They are all after their own personal interest. Its only when u are in power and when u die that they will act like saints and be praising u upandan. For u to be successful as the COS to the president, you need to be 100peecent loyal to the president and dont give an F about anyone.
But sir please have us in mind especially unemployment rate. Am a victim of unemployment and it has dealt with me ruthlessly. May u excel in ur new quest sir. Good luck.

Kizzygentle.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by NairaMaster1(m): 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
To the non Democratically selected president of Nigeria
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Finnese001: 2:31pm On May 17, 2020
jj
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by backtalkG(m): 2:32pm On May 17, 2020
we dey here now when the infighting go start
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by EmperorGodswill: 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
Hope ibrahim gambari nt turn to Abba kyari. I tink COS position is now celebrated mor dan VP position.

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by LibertyRep: 2:34pm On May 17, 2020
Gambari, the new Sheriff in town.

This congratulatory message is a pointer to the fact the CoS is likely the one that would run the show.

Otherwise, why should a personal staff of the president, whose role is unknown to the constitution, deserve congratulations here and there even from powerful Governors who oftentimes constitute themselves as emperors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by apexc8580: 2:37pm On May 17, 2020
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Dreadful: 2:38pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by jaxxy(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2020
Ordinary COS? They want to hold church meeting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Ferdinandu(m): 2:39pm On May 17, 2020
It is the fact that Buhari is a fragile sick old man on the brink of loosing reality that office of COS matters so much. Most of us didn't even know who was occupying that position in Jonathan’s government and Yaradua has none

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Buhari Has Done What No Nigerian President Has Ever Done / Pictures Of Projects Commissioned By President Buhari In Ogun State. / Nigerian Navy To Establish Naval Base In Enugu State To Take Care Of SE & NC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.