Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff (29247 Views)

36 State Governors Drag Buhari To Supreme Court / Profile of Ibrahim Gambari, Buhari's New Chief Of Staff / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Agboola Gambari As New Chief of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by NdRuby(m): 2:40pm On May 17, 2020
If you have iPhone X or iPhone 8+ (64GB) for sale pls contact me: 08183710022
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by OKTolu: 2:41pm On May 17, 2020
Am seeing eye service by these governors in order to gain access to Mr president, anyway that's their problem
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by blowjohn(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2020
This shows that our governors are all useless.
Imagine governors in America writing a letter of support to the secretary of state.

This to me is madness of the highest level.
They cant come together to proffer solutions to the electricity issues in the country or to help the health sector.
Just look at the nonsense.
Unbelievable!

I'll still say it again. No state governor in this country is worth clapping for. Once they repair roads and commission a supermarket or filling station they think they have done well.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Nasir123(m): 2:49pm On May 17, 2020
jom28gy:
His position is not more than a service to the president only,I see nothing special as they are making it now, except to buy favor of the president
Thank you.
You really get sense.

Our Politicians are very cunny.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by MCIU: 2:51pm On May 17, 2020
Mikkymilli:
Make that 35 governors. I can tell you someone that didn't send any congratulatory message.

His Excellency,
Emperor Wike. Chief Demolisher. Idi Amin of Port Harcourt. Low Mega Churches In United States budget Adolf Hitler. Kim Jon Un of Nigeria. President of the federal republic of Port Harcourt.

I still love him like mad though. Wike for President of Nigeria 2023. If that happens, let me see the country that will look down on Nigeria and Nigerians. Wike will not beg other countries or IMF for support. They'll give by their own free will.

I See
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Brunicekid(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2020
Mikkymilli:
Make that 35 governors. I can tell you someone that didn't send any congratulatory message.

His Excellency,
Emperor Wike. Chief Demolisher. Idi Amin of Port Harcourt. Low budget Adolf Hitler. Kim Jon Un of Nigeria. President of the federal republic of Port Harcourt.

I still love him like mad though. Wike for President of Nigeria 2023. If that happens, let me see the country that will look down on Nigeria and Nigerians. Wike will not beg other countries or IMF for support. They'll give by their own free will.
Guy, so far the Chairman, NGF has spoken, all of them don speak be that!!!
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:00pm On May 17, 2020
jom28gy:
His position is not more than a service to the president only,I see nothing special as they are making it now, except to buy favor of the president
A position not even recognize in the Constitution

Jobless governors
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by bullionvan: 3:02pm On May 17, 2020
Abba Kyari made these Governor tremble for this position.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by DTeekay(m): 3:12pm On May 17, 2020
Speak good about Nigeria.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by patwilly(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2020
This message by the NGF blatantly shows that they are aware the COS runs the affairs of this country. It shows very clearly that Buhari is not the Master of the ship called Nigeria. Never before in the history of this country has so much importance been attached to the office of the COS. its an unelectable position for crying out loud. Things have gone awry in this country believe you me: and this is coming from an apolitical poster.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by dayleke: 3:27pm On May 17, 2020
Do they have a choice?
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
Mikkymilli:

His Excellency,
Emperor Wike. Chief Demolisher. Idi Amin of Port Harcourt. Low budget Adolf Hitler. Kim Jon Un of Nigeria. President of the federal republic of Port Harcourt.

As if they are a dunce. Keep posting empty comments.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Enyimbamercedes: 4:41pm On May 17, 2020
They called themselves “democratically elected” Governors!

They also called him a man of pedigree...

Na wa o
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by FemiMaduka(m): 5:00pm On May 17, 2020
Buhari's peculiarities have made the hitherto insignificant (and extra-constitutional) office of the CoS a highly powerful and influential one. It remains to be seen if Gambari would wield the same level of influence the late Abba Kyari wielded. I strongly think not.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Dollabiz: 5:03pm On May 17, 2020
Why
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Badonasty(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2020
I’m sure this new COS won’t be in the news like the previous one
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by WeRblessed(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2020
Highly Useless educated illiterates!

What is the duties of chief of staff to the president?

Chief of staff to the president is an errand boy or girl to the president. In other words, he is the secretary to the president. Everyone both appointed or elected is higher than him. In every country but Nigeria no body knows them.

What is wrong with these buffoons?
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 6:55pm On May 17, 2020
Mikkymilli:

His Excellency,

wike isn't mentally fit to hold any position of trust cuz he's tactless and uncouth.evn good luck will be regretting making him a governor.almost the whole infrastructure in rivers today were done by the Amaechi administration.what has wike done in rivers other dan making noise upandan
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by MetaPhysical: 7:14pm On May 17, 2020
CoS, a non statutory position, became a powerful office because Executives in statutory positions bow to worship it.

I guess Ministers are next in line to send letter of devotion.

After them traditional rulers will troop to Abuja and deliver their own devotion.

Then clergies will follow.

Guys, I stop calling myself Nigerian from now forward. Im Yoruba and African. It is a dishonor to be known as a Nigerian.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Guide777(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2020
Something is fishy here. These Governors are sounding as if an Acting President has just been appointed. Nigeria, what's going on?
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Mikkymilli: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
SirBunky85:
wike isn't mentally fit to hold any position of trust cuz he's tactless and uncouth.evn good luck will be regretting making him a governor.almost the whole infrastructure in rivers today were done by the Amaechi administration.what has wike done in rivers other dan making noise upandan
I'm here in Rivers state seeing the projects he has done and is still doing. so I won't argue further with you. In Wike's first tenure in rivers state, he did times two of what Amaechi did here. I was born and brought up here in ph so I know what I'm saying.
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Successrole(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2020

Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by Sniper101(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
Mtcheew
OP ...your "headline" is misleading sha

I rushed in to check if each State's governor actually congratulated the new CoS via Twitter or Facebook or something

...and also to see if Wike would send a congratulatory message too grin
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by annyz: 11:42pm On May 17, 2020
9jasongs:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/governors-assure-buharis-cos-of-support/amp/

They should be asking the whereabout of the Chinese medical team that arrived the country at the expense of tax payers and still in the country for almost 2 months now.
Maybe they know other secrets following their arrival
Re: 36 State Governors' Message To Gambari, Buhari’s New Chief Of Staff by SirBunky85(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2020
Mikkymilli:

I'm here in Rivers state seeing the projects he has done and is still doing. so I won't argue further with you. In Wike's first tenure in rivers state, he did times two of what Amaechi did here. I was born and brought up here in ph so I know what I'm saying.
I too have lived in rivers for close to 40yrs so,I know wat I'm saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill For States, Individuals To Supply Electricity / Oyinlola: How Obasanjo Truncated Tinubu’s Ambition To Become Buhari’s VP / Twitter Ban: Buhari, Atiku, 98 Others To Lose 160m Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.