Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? (1474 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can U Date A Guy Who Doesn’t Give You Money ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2020
Share your thoughts and belief. Can you marry someone who doesn’t want to have kids?

someone could say that: I can, I will just add another who wants kids.
Mind you, what if you do not have the finance to take up another wife and probably you can't be just to both.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Davash222(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Procreation is the most reason people marry.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:
Procreation is the most reason people marry.
l think the white race do not have the same beliefs as the reason for marriage should be procreation.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by tyup(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
larrymoore:
l think the white race do not have the same beliefs as the reason for marriage should be procreation.

So why do they marry sir undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
tyup:

So why do they marry sir undecided
companionship

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by tyup(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2020
larrymoore:
companionship
They can always have that in the boyfriend/girlfriend thing
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
I want to have kids, it will be unwise of me to marry a person who doesn't.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by McBrooklyn(m): 4:46pm On May 17, 2020
Not a white man chance in Harlem I would ever come to that agreement with a woman.. Kolewerk!! angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Novemberaura(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2020
larrymoore:
Share your thoughts and belief. Can you marry someone who doesn’t want to have kids?

someone could say that: I can, I will just add another who wants kids.
Mind you, what if you do not have the finance to take up another wife and probably you can't be just to both.

on the contrary I will prefer someone who wants to have kids but not marriage

that shit marriage is overrated
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by ojun50(m): 5:07pm On May 17, 2020
Why waist time with some who doesn't want to have kids
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by BREYZ: 5:09pm On May 17, 2020
cheesy grin cheesy grin

Capital NO
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Angelacruz: 5:40pm On May 17, 2020
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2020
Novemberaura:

on the contrary I will prefer someone who wants to have kids but not marriage

that shit marriage is overrated
haha how come u want baby outside marriage.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by MrSensor(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2020
larrymoore:
We are Africans and we need to do things in African way. Children are very important in the marriage.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
No, I can't
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
I don't want kids. I don't like kids. I hate the responsibilities that come with raising kids. I hate the uncertainty of what might happen to them or what they might become.

So, why not? We'd be perfect for each other. Just the two of us. Enjoying life and travelling the world without a care. Life is too short to have kids burdens.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by eunisam: 6:50pm On May 17, 2020
What is the essence of marriage if not pikin? as in PIKINS
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Novemberaura(m): 7:11pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=larrymoore post=89653479]haha how come u want baby outside marriage.

yes
that goes without saying we will raise the children together on our own terms not the government's or religious body.

we will be bound by love and not marriage
anyone of us is always very free to exercise his or her mind to leave or to stay at entirely ones volution.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 8:07pm On May 17, 2020
MrSensor:
We are Africans and we need to do things in African way. Children are very important in the marriage.
for real! children are primarily the reason In contemporary African society
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I don't want kids. I don't like kids. I hate the responsibilities that come with raising kids. I hate the uncertainty of what might happen to them or what they might become.

So, why not? We'd be perfect for each other. Just the two of us. Enjoying life and travelling the world without a care. Life is too short to have kids burdens.
Are you for real sir?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2020
larrymoore:
Are you for real sir?
Sure.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 17, 2020
You are a Muslim,single and searching? You can trust our platform Readytomingle to find a perfect match so join us through 08174673270 on whatsapp,lets help you find that partner that will be the coolness of your eye In Shaa Allah.
Terms and conditions applied.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Reality11: 8:19pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

How comes you are so me?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by scoundrel(f): 8:20pm On May 17, 2020
I will, after having as many kids as I want. Being in such a marriage is for companionship and watching each other grow old.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:22pm On May 17, 2020
Reality11:

How comes you are so me?
Yay! I knew I wasn't alone. cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by laiperi: 8:30pm On May 17, 2020
Ladies that do not want kids have different reasons for their decision but some regret it later like one I know.

They are very much fun to be with and always go for older men that will not pester them about kids.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by luvyaself95(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2020
Then why do i do marry if not for Children..
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Reality11: 8:46pm On May 17, 2020
luvyaself95:
Then why do i do marry if not for Children..

eunisam:
What is the essence of marriage if not pikin? as in PIKINS

So people that didn't marry can't have children or what?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Reality11: 8:48pm On May 17, 2020
laiperi:
Ladies that do not want kids have different reasons for their decision but some regret it later like one I know.

They are very much fun to be with and always go for older men that will not pester them about kids.

So also many who had kids are also regretting I hope you know.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by Reality11: 8:53pm On May 17, 2020
tyup:

They can always have that in the boyfriend/girlfriend thing

There is big difference between a girlfriend and a wife.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 9:23pm On May 17, 2020
scoundrel:
I will, after having as many kids as I want. Being in such a marriage is for companionship and watching each other grow old.
this one na real African mother
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Want To Have Kids? by larrymoore(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2020
laiperi:

the truth is that procreation is life

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Could Have Happened??? / Viral Video Of Okada Man Masturbating With His Big "D" In Public Hits The Intern / Top Hot 10 S*x Positions That Would Make Your Partner Beg For More (see This)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.