Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? (3358 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2020
I am the type of guy that run away from people just to avoid striking a conversation. I hate small talks. All that is in my head is work. I usually use money to cover up when getting involved with ladies but that only turned me to a maga. Just met a lady recently, but anytime I call her I hardly have what to say( I won't be telling her about codes na). I have a feeling she will stop picking my calls. Can anyone here relate?

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Ghostrye: 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
Spend more physical time with her, watch a movie on your phone or computer, invite her over for a walk or something and just try to get her comfortable in your presence. Over time you'll get somethings to talk about over the phone that you yourself will be able to spend hours talking to her (that is if she herself has good communication skills otherwise o ti Jones niyen)
I'm also like that too, but people hardly know because I prefer person to person conversations

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by banjicom(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:
I am the type of guy that run away from people just to avoid striking a conversation. I hate small talks. All that is in my head is work. I usually use money to cover up when getting involved with ladies but that only turned me to a maga. Just met a lady recently, but anytime I call her I hardly have what to say( I won't be telling her about codes na). I have a feeling she will stop picking my calls. Can anyone here relate?

It is not your fault bro, most of our Nigeria ladies are not to write home about when it comes to keeping a conversation going.

6 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by yanabasee1(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2020
OP you are weird....

If you can't keep up with conversation.....then you won't be able to keep a home as women love conversation and gossip and good listener too...

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:24pm On May 17, 2020
I don't like the trivial romantic conversations that women so much love. I just can't do it. I don't wanna listen to her emotional stories too. It's a lot of work, I swear.

One time I tried putting up with that and it drained me out. Let's just have sex, watch a movie together, argue about sports, politics etc. I'll be fine with that.

But the moment you wanna talk about your emotional stuff and expect me to listen to you, I'm out. If you've got a problem you wanna let me know, go straight to the point and we get a solution and move on. No emotional sh1t.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:18pm On May 17, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
I don't like the trivial romantic conversations that women so much love. I just can't do it. I don't wanna listen to her emotional stories too. It's a lot of work, I swear.

One time I tried putting up with that and it drained me out. Let's just have sex, watch a movie together, argue about sports, politics etc. I'll be fine with that.

But the moment you wanna talk about your emotional stuff and expect me to listen to you, I'm out. If you've got a problem you wanna let me know, go straight to the point and we get a solution and move on. No emotional sh1t.
Exactly my point. Although my case is worse I don't watch movies or sport am a 247 work person

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2020
yanabasee1:
OP you are weird....

If you can't keep up with conversation.....then you won't be able to keep a home as women love conversation and gossip and good listener too...
I just pray she won't cheat
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:20pm On May 17, 2020
banjicom:

It is not your fault bro, most of our Nigeria ladies are not to write home about when it comes to keeping a conversation going.
I swear it's even easier for me on Whatsapp because I am a chat person but that talk on phone hmmm

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2020
Ghostrye:
Spend more physical time with her, watch a movie on your phone or computer, invite her over for a walk or something and just try to get her comfortable in your presence. Over time you'll get somethings to talk about over the phone that you yourself will be able to spend hours talking to her (that is if she herself has good communication skills otherwise o ti Jones niyen)
I'm also like that too, but people hardly know because I prefer person to person conversations
Yeah am inviting her already but you know she gotta feel my vibes a little

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Seersam(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2020
Are you an introvert?

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2020
Seersam:
Are you an introvert?
Chronic one

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 7:36pm On May 17, 2020
If it ain't making money, it ain't making sense.. Yeah I'm somehow like that too, I'd rather stay indoors all day than engaging in some kind petty talks as well.. You're not lonely if you don't feel alone

OP don't stress it, just keep on working on yourself.. There's someone for everyone or so they say, we go all dey alright las las!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

You want to get into her brain not just her into her kitty-Cat. Some of you guys are so dull and you wonder why she tries to avoid any alone time with you undecided
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2020
McBrooklyn:
If it ain't making money, it ain't making sense.. Yeah I'm somehow like that too, I'd rather stay indoors all day than engaging in some kind petty talks as well.. You're not lonely if you don't feel alone

OP don't stress it, just keep on working on yourself.. There's someone for everyone or so they say, we go all dey alright las las!!
That's the kind of person I am. All about the money
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

You don't want to get into her brain not just her privates. Some of you guys are so dull and you wonder why she tries to avoid any alone time with you undecided
I really feel your pain. I believe your reply is relative to what you went through with a guy judging from your thread anyways am a good man and not interested in her privates

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Zdoh(m): 9:04pm On May 17, 2020
My kind of person. I used to missed alot of calls purposely because i always feel disturbed or disguished with penty talks.

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2020
Zdoh:
My kind of person. I used to missed alot of calls purposely because i always feel disturbed or disguished with penty talks.
I am always looking for opportunities to cut calls

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

Chronic one

Same here, I'm a chronic introvert. But if I may ask you, did you suffer trauma at some point in your life? Like been maltreated or something like that?

As for talking to women, just be yourself, and try no to please anyone. If you're like me, I find it hard talking to strangers, but once I'm familiar with you, I can talk for Africa.

I've a girlfriend as well other female buddies, and we talk well.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by NYCnextStop(m): 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

I swear it's even easier for me on Whatsapp because I am a chat person but that talk on phone hmmm
You are just the opposite of me. I hate chat like mad... shit is boring but can spend hours on the phone talking. Face to face conversations are cool also

Back to the topic... I’ll say you should work on your conversation skills especially with the ladies. Try and meet ladies in person, be genuinely interested in them, stop over thinking on what to say, focus on having a good time & trust me you will be fine

You can’t be using money all the time to get ladies as you will be attracting lots of gold diggers. InterPersonal relationships are very important to avoid stories that touch when you get married

P.S: Making money is extremely important but you also need a balance in other aspects of life
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Goddys(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

I am always looking for opportunities to cut calls

bro how do you make your money from coding? I want to acquire multidimensional skills

Introvert rocks..

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
NYCnextStop:
You are just the opposite of me. I hate chat like mad... shit is boring but can spend hours on the phone talking. Face to face conversations are cool also

Back to the topic... I’ll say you should work on your conversation skills especially with the ladies. Try and meet ladies in person, be genuinely interested in them, stop over thinking on what to say, focus on having a good time & trust me you will be fine

You can’t be using money all the time to get ladies as you will be attracting lots of gold diggers. InterPersonal relationships are very important to avoid stories that touch when you get married

P.S: Making money is extremely important but you also need a balance in other aspects of life
One bottle of cold beer for you. That is what am just realizing. Money is never enough money go finish
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
Goddys:

bro how do you make your money from coding? I want to acquire multidimensional skills

Introvert rocks..
I work as an instructor
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Yayonigga44(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2020
Scaredd:

Same here, I'm a chronic introvert. But if I may ask you, did you suffer trauma at some point in your life? Like been maltreated or something like that?

As for talking to women, just be yourself, and try no to please anyone. If you're like me, I find it hard talking to strangers, but once I'm familiar with you, I can talk for Africa.

I've a girlfriend as well other female buddies, and we talk well.
I wasn't maltreated but I grew up in a lonely environment where I hardly see people even during my uni days I went from home since my parents work at the University.

4 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

I wasn't maltreated but I grew up in a lonely environment where I hardly see people even during my uni days I went from home since my parents work at the University.

Actually I was maltreated when I was small, and it change my social life. I can relate, socializing while growing up is very important to one's social orientation.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by NYCnextStop(m): 10:30pm On May 17, 2020
Yayonigga44:

One bottle of cold beer for you. That is what am just realizing. Money is never enough money go finish
Yes bro. I’m talking out of experience

Money is paramount. In fact Nothing is better than chasing your dreams and making money but trust me there are other aspects of life worth touching. We are social beings and you can’t take away interpersonal connections especially with women coz of their emotional buildup. Reason you see some rich men wives cheat and you only begin to wonder

2 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
banjicom:

The excuse they use to hide their inadequacies...
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by finalboss(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
Sorry but if the conversation isn't about money, Not interested.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by BigJoe19: 12:15am On May 18, 2020
finalboss:
Sorry but if the conversation isn't about money, Not interested.
Guy na d raba be d main, me wey I get two children, wetin I one use woman do again.

1 Like

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by finalboss(m): 12:47am On May 18, 2020
BigJoe19:
Guy na d raba be d main, me wey I get two children, wetin I one use woman do again.
My guy nah fact o, if the talk no involve money make she find her way.
Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by KenBen217: 1:58am On May 18, 2020
Yayonigga44:
bro...I'm about to give you d most ridiculous advise...but it might work...tell her straight up that you usually don't even know what to say when you call her...and you can't keep asking her what she ate all the time...she can stop by at your place to watch a movie or grab a plate or something...because you must pass that hurdle before you'll even start dating or anything...if u end up together is it not your place she'll be coming...might as well invite her already...then try your best to make her enjoy her visit

3 Likes

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:16am On May 18, 2020
ReluctantAdult:

Wow, ... Are you my Lost Twin, ... How come you Just Said Exactly what I do in Such situations, ... you're Indeed a Wise Individual

Especially, their emotional stories can drive you Mad with irritation, annoyance, anger, at times it gets to the extent you'll feel like giving Her a Brain Resetting Slap for her to Shut The Fvck Up...it's indeed Draining

#Respect

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys That Hate Talking How Do You Deal With Ladies? by McBrooklyn(m): 5:56am On May 18, 2020
Yayonigga44:

That's the kind of person I am. All about the money

Mingling and relationship is important but money is importantanter especially with the way some 9ja ladies now sees relationship as another source of income.. You just keep on working on yourself bruh and don't fück up your cheddar as well cos after all said and done, it's gonna be all you got cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have To Choose From One Of These, Pick One !!! / My Boyfriend Came From Holland And Abandoned Me For Other Girls / dffdtgydgyd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.