Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness (53642 Views)

Ned Nwoko: Peter Obi Will Be Better Suited As Minister Of Economy / Ralph Nwosu Visits 2nd Niger Bridge On Assessment Tour / Lagos Considers Schools’ Closure Over EndSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Tonytonex(m): 8:23am On May 18, 2020
NCDC said no
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by taikonet005(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2020
It's obvious the government has failed in protecting the citizens from contacting the virus. Large number of people are infected already so there is no need for continuous knockdown.
Only the strong survive...
We will survive this in Jesus name.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2020
NotComplaining:
Sounds like he is trying to impose a communist state. Re-registering allows government to assess tax contributions. Small businesses that have been operating under the radar will be captured in this drag net scheme.

It's obvious lagos is on the prowl for new sources of IGR post oil crash. But ordinary people did not benefit from oil boom, so it is shambolic that state gov now want to throw the weight of the economy on their heads.

Finally Somone who saw through all that grammar
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by creepsyme(f): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
phransix2:
I can't wait please I have been fun starved... Malls, cinemas, beaches and other funspots should pls open abeg!!!
But you have been Phoorking anyway?
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Nobody: 8:52am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=CAUSTIC002 post=89662029]Only God knows what is going on in the world, active cases are at its highest and increasing, yet most countries of the world are relaxing restrictions. ls there something they are not telling us?

Yes there is,

Survival
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Conductor261: 8:55am On May 18, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Finally Somone who saw through all that grammar

??
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by TheKingIsHere: 9:14am On May 18, 2020
CAUSTIC002:
Only God knows what is going on in the world, active cases are at its highest and increasing, yet most countries of the world are relaxing restrictions. ls there something they are not telling us?
It is a scamdemic caused by bill gates in collabo with WHO so that everyone can forcefully take evil vaccines when the time comes wink

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20am On May 18, 2020
hstar:
School nkor please?
I really don't understand the logic of opening market that's crowded with little or no literacy to closing of schools where they are overly cautious of every movement
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Sagay212: 9:24am On May 18, 2020
When you go to most markets in lagos, you will understand that people are already doing business like nothing happened. Nobody has time for all these figures from NCDC. At least most of the infected people are getting cured.

The FG should lift the useless curfew and stop the nigerian police from cashing out. Allow business to continue fully. Anybody that has Corona virus should get treated and move on. The Corona will probably end up like malaria. People will live normal with it and life will continue.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by hstar: 10:39am On May 18, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

I really don't understand the logic of opening market that's crowded with little or no literacy to closing of schools where they are overly cautious of every movement

I will post what one guy like that on this forum said about opening of school, what he said really made sense, by the way are you a teacher?
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Blazebond(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2020
Dem don tire,na suffer for kill dem.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by phransix2: 11:27am On May 18, 2020
creepsyme:
But you have been Phoorking anyway?

Aswear I haven't... What abt u?
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by creepsyme(f): 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
phransix2:

Aswear I haven't... What abt u?
Yes, I have never lacked phoork before and during the lockdown. I was in my boyfriend's house all through I am expecting him now in my place and i am getting ready for a romp.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Zone9(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2020
The scam by NCDC has been exposed. Governor Yahaya Bello made his point few days ago.High Chief Dokpesi was not left out.The government cannot withstand this.The founder of Iris Medical foundation is on ground to as well expose them.Lagos state the major conspirator of this covid 19 agenda has no option than to pipe down.If not.Hmmmmmmmm na here my power stop o
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Prof0fficial: 1:24pm On May 18, 2020
nice move
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by CuteYvonne777: 3:08pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by phransix2: 3:11pm On May 18, 2020
creepsyme:
Yes, I have never lacked phoork before and during the lockdown. I was in my boyfriend's house all through I am expecting him now in my place and i am getting ready for a romp.

Lucky you...
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Willy123(m): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Na lie! Ambode would have done more
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Kennyceez: 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
This move is way too early.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by creepsyme(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
phransix2:

Lucky you...
Thanks!
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by phransix2: 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
creepsyme:
Thanks!

Ywc... Sent u msg did u see it?
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Oduduwasons: 8:21pm On May 18, 2020
Macphenson:
Honestly that's a good one. The lockdown has caused more harm than good. A lot of people have lost their jobs, business are collapsing, poverty rate is increasing exponentially, yet the end of the Corona era is not yet in sight.

Corona is here to stay for now, we all have to learn to manage it pending when there's a vaccine.
God bless you for this statement,,. I had same things from my MD last week. This corona has come to stay like malaria and some other diseases,next thing to look for is the vaccine not lockdown.
Re: Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness by Chuky7(m): 10:44pm On May 18, 2020
KristaPretty:
First place to hit after the lockdown would be the beach.

babe ...you know what's up...

beach straight up..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. / Senator George Sekibo Blows A Whistle At Plenary Session Over Ikoyi Billions / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.