Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. (53626 Views)

Cultists Disrupt Soludo’s Meeting, Attack Anambra Rights Activist / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by naptu2: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Governor Charles Chukwuma Soludo has met with the leader of Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu, in detention and he had this to say.

Chukwuma Charles SOLUDO @CCSoludo

I visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu on Friday, 13th May, 2022 to felicitate with him and also as part of the wider consultations with critical stakeholders in search of lasting peace and security in the South East.

He was in very high spirits and we had quality and frank discussion in a very convivial atmosphere.

He expressed sadness over what he described as “sacrilegious killings” of innocent persons, kidnappings and all forms of criminalities, including the brutal enforcement of the senseless “sit at home” perpetuated by sundry groups claiming to be acting for or on behalf of IPOB.

He assured that if the opportunity arises, he will be glad to personally broadcast to his followers to maintain the peace.

Together, we shall restore peace, security and prosperity in Anambra and the Southeast.

It is well indeed!

CC. Soludo, CFR

https://twitter.com/CCSoludo/status/1525759489361707008

The leader of the Autopiloters faction of Ipob, Simon Ekpa, had this reaction.

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

Tell Soludo that we are not doing FOTO freedom fighting, the only broadcast we will listen to is freedom broadcast. Only when MNK broadcast to us from his house in Afaraukwu or somewhere else, we will not listen to any broadcast from the courtroom. We know their next plan.

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1525696895716315136

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by naptu2: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
DEMAGOGUE PhD.�senior advocat @von_Bismack

According to Gov. Soludo, he said that Nnamdi Kanu showed a great displeasure over the killings and brutal enforcement of the sit-at-home in the Southeast.

This shows that Simon Ekpa and his autopiloters are 5th columnists

https://twitter.com/von_Bismack/status/1525727755048038401

7 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by naptu2: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Reactions.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2022
Why are we giving this guguru and ekpa any media time? We are the ones promoting these filths who turn around to harm us. Stop giving people like Ekpa and Tinubu media time. Both guys have pledged to fight dirty.

We can be civilised and move on far away from pee-smelling ilks like these guys. It is time to allow those two rot in oblivion. No mercy to violent and dirty individuals. Anyone coughing disease into microphones must not be allowed to grace our front pages.

We do not like or support dirtiness or violence of any sort. Regardless of tribe and gender.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by GoooodHardDick: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
I have never supported Nigeria's break up but today I do. Now I see why NK wants Nigeria to divide. Nigeria should be divided with immediate effect and let everyone go their separate ways. It is extremely impossible joining people of different backgrounds, cultures, traditions and religions together as one. The Muslims deserve to live in the jungle with wild animals and beasts.

357 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:40am On May 15, 2022
Watch how head slamming bastards and all manner of head slamming miscreants invade this thread with their normal foolish and senseless talks. Both those with scratched faces and the ones with damaged blackened foreheads.
These same fools see nothing wrong with some bunch of uneducated bastards who killed a citizen while fighting for a nonexistent god

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by SIMONEKPA7: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
wink
Soludo can not deceive us, IPOB will stand ,with or without Nnamdi Kanu.
To hell with Soludo and Nnamdi Kalu. Auto pilot has come to stay.
Tomorrow is Sit at home. 16,17,18.
Be prepared

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by CaptainAyub: 10:40am On May 15, 2022
The nairaland yerobber moozlem squad will be confused now cheesy
Should we abuse Nnamdi Kanu and call him a terrorist? =but this recent killing of Deborah and d subsequent riots and looting means Nnamdi Kanu was a prophet after all grin

Should we abuse Soludo and accuse him of petting Nnamdi Kanu?=but dude is just doing what is good for his state and Igbo nation cheesy

Should we abuse Simon Ekpa and call him a terrorist? grin cheesy= but recent events show every region needs hard men like Simon Epka and ESN grin

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by id4sho(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022
sad
SORROWS, BLOOD & TEARS.
Their regular trademark™®

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Perfectnumber6(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022
No comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Emerald04(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022
As a yoruba demon I never supported Biafra agitation, but seeing what all these terrorists did to that young innocent girl in sokoto.
I told myself e no go better for anybody wey still believe in one nigeria oh.
yesterday dem protest make dem free their fellow islamabad terrorists. Today dem don give us stories say those werey don escape.

Later the same werey fit turn CBN governor tomorrow shocked
Like how It’s just crazy seeing I’m really sharing sane country with this nothern guy. May lord lugard never Rest In Peace.

Make this country just kuku split and if dem yoruba Muslim like, dem fit follow their brothers go dey stay for north together.

For me, friends and my household we no longer want one nigeria.

133 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by bcomputer101: 10:41am On May 15, 2022
This useless terrorist is always reacting to everything. See ehn, very soon we will send down our Interpol to Finland to bring you back to Nigeria like a baboon, just like we arrested that albino terrorist called Nnamdi Kanu.

Till then, you can keep wailing

5 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Echile(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022

Simon nwa ekperima,
You can't eat ur cake and have it.

We know that you're systematically against the struggle cuz of ur personal interest.

It can only take time, but the world will surely see & understand ur game someday soon.

Meanwhile; The crime of Igbo people is what Nigerians should take time and explain to us!

18 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Everyone knows Ekpa and his Ikpa boys are acting in isolation to spread terror!

They are clearly drunk on their false sense of Power, and have decided they are demigods.

Sadly, Kanu and the idiot in Finland have lost control of these miscreants they empowered.

SouthEasterners, y'all should wake up and act NOW!

Soludo has made a good move in visiting Kanu to show solidarity. Support him to change the evil narrative brought on by these anarchists.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by SultanOfPuna: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Simon ekpa is living in Finland as a citizen

Russia is threatening to go to war with finland as they plan to join Nato

Which means if war break,
Simon ekpa will forced into Finland military.

He will experience War that he has been singing about all these years.

If putin bomb this fool
I will begin to support Russia

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by BarrElChapo(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Fools... This one time I wish it was Gen. Buhari not President Buhari in power. So that the military would have dealt decisively with these miscreants.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Nobody: 10:42am On May 15, 2022
Anything to trend

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2022
He who knows not, and knows not that he knows not is a fool.

I speak in parables.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by eddyslim(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2022
We pray for peace in NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Mboi: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Foolish Simon Ekpa. The only time we'll stop seeing Simon Ekpa as saboteur and start listening to him is when he starts broadcasting from his village in Ebonyi state. We know his plans working with enemies of SE.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by JoeEeL(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2022
This version of naptu2 is the slimy type. This is the type that wants to pretend that he's neutral.

Paid and failed propagandist wey dey learn work.

Oh wait, I thought this is the same Simon Ekpa you were sharing posts about being about to be arrested by Interpol three weeks ago? So he's the same one still tweeting conveniently? Chai, o ma se o. undecided

I have said it: only fools listen to shameless Soludo e-rats, BMCs, BBC bots and other paid propagandists like you, thinking they are searching for news.

I see the shame is so much on you guys now, you don calm down small cos normally, na anti MNKday sit-at-home post you suppose don publish today on a Sunday. Sly chameleons. Una type, we don see am tire.

15 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by abobote: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Simon Ekpa is right, without the sit at home Soludo wouldn't have gone there.

People are destroying things in sokoto, coz murderers were arrested, instead of the FG to send the military like they usually do, when it involves the south, they are calling for calm.

Begging the hoodlums to calm down.
Different law for different people in the same country, and you said we are one Nigeria

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Mindlog: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Let Ekpa be man enough to show up in his father's compound, not making noise from Europe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Simon Ekpa, e for make sense make you lap unit o

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:43am On May 15, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Rubbish
What, Nnamdi Kanu or Simon Ekpa?
Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Corporate2020: 10:44am On May 15, 2022
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be freed. Bandits, Boko Haram, killer Fulani herdsmen are all Buhari's friends enjoying state's money.

I am a Yoruba boy
I am a Muslim

I am IPOB.

Blood sucking vagabonds from the desert must be forced out of Southern Nigeria. Let everybody stay in his father's land.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Reacts To Governor Soludo's Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu. by Buckeyemedia1: 10:45am On May 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
Everyone knows Ekpa and his Ikpa boys are acting in isolation to spread terror!
Ipobian una done dey tire small small abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Latest Results From Bayelsa State Rerun: Sahararepoters / Lagos Considers Full Re-opening Of Economy, Embarks On Assessment Of Readiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.