Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi (8610 Views)

What Tinubu Should Do In Niger Republic By Reno Omikri / Kosisochukwu Anioma Wasn't Kidnaped, Went To Owerri To Visit A Friend (Picture) / Anioma State And South East Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by ScotMisile: 9:05pm On May 18, 2020
Anioma is Igbo. They have the best bankers in NIGERIA. They have some of the smartest brains. They speak same language as ours. We love them they belong to our Family.

Now everyone should go to bed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AhoadaRivers: 9:11pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Nobody give a shlt about Anioma whatever now carry your attention seeking self out of here.

Are you from the Niger delta mr yoruba man? Why do you speak like your opinion actually matters here?

Or are you hunting for 'we ss hate ibo' comments that will help your yoruba skull sleep well this night. grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by AhoadaRivers: 9:16pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
Nobody really care about Anioma you are the one creating irrelevant threads because we in the south south reject your Biafra.

But the truth is, it is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos you guys are terrible.

https://www.nairaland.com/5851690/what-secret-husband-hiding

A well known ewedu-leaves-grabbing yoruba man claims 'we ss hate ibo'. grin

The obsession is real, it is now a confirmed pathological state etched in the yoruba psyche. They can't help it. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by allcomage: 12:44am On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Nobody really care about Anioma you are the one creating irrelevant threads because we in the south south reject your Biafra.

But the truth is, it is better to die in Nigeria than to form a country with igbos you guys are terrible.

https://www.nairaland.com/5851690/what-secret-husband-hiding
I am from Niger delta but I reject Nigeria the senseless killing field. I will prefer biafra a million times.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by IDENNAA(m): 5:15am On May 19, 2020
Anioma has great human resources...they do not need a drop of oil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Thermodynamics(m): 2:39pm On May 19, 2020
Graysons:
Nobody give a shlt about Anioma whatever now carry your attention seeking self out of here.
You're wrong, I give a shit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Whiteangel1234: 3:07pm On May 19, 2020
[/s][s][left][/left][center][/center]
joshjc:
Nairaland should do something about all this secessionist with their unrealistic dream and online republic is getting boring,
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Whiteangel1234: 3:09pm On May 19, 2020
[
GreatChizzy:
[s][/s]There is absolutely nothing of interest in Anioma that would warrant an annexing by the Niger Deltans.[s][/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 3:39pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
I am bigger than all the urhobo people put together cheesy
Try get sense nah
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89725770]
Try get sense nah[/quote][/s] odoko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Malawian(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Cc mystiquefia

Cc Area4Area
Alright, about Area4Area, is he not a stout looking, average height and very black guy? don't be deceived because he can speak Igbo better than so many of us here. But as to his description, is he not pitch black in complexion and between 5ft 3 - 5ft 7 in height? verify pls.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 3:44pm On May 19, 2020
AniOmaa:
AdaOgwashi,

Why you dey waste your time sef? Any idiot wey dey draw some useless Niger delta map, and dares includes any part of Anioma is asking for more than trouble. Wetin concern a proud Igbo race with some irrelevant minority scums who can't speak my language or share my cultural values? besides oil that is going extinct soon, what else do you guys have or can boast of as a bargaining price? when it comes to human resources Anioma is abundantly blessed in that aspect... I'm not sure the whole of Delta state can produce any icon as popular as JJ Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi etc in sports needless to mention celebrated figures like Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Elumelu... like the list is endless, the Igbo race is blessed with human resources East or West of the Niger. Compare your useless oil that is about to be phased out to human resources, which one has a higher reach in the global index? Nonsense and ingredients.
But you forgot that urhobo,ijaw,isoko and itshekiri have;
Tompolo
Boyloaf
Ateke Tom
Asari Dokubo
Goodluck Jonathan
Ibori
Omo agege(mace runner)
Every Ethnic group is great on its own,let's stop this ethnic bashing,let's learn to respect others
learn from the Fulani's ,they don't insult any how
We need each other

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 3:46pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89725770]
Try get sense nah[/s] odoko
Pride can bring one down easily
who book help for naija political arena
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Malawian(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2020
Igboid:

Anioma has the highest concentration of quality and world class human resources in the entire SS.
There are no resources bigger than human resources in today world.

Think of Jimi Ovia, Elumelu, Okonjo Iweala, Pat Utomi, Austin Avuru of Seplat , etc those are real heavy weights.
Biafra will go a very long way with such quality of human resources, we can build a lot to export with such quality.
Ndiigbo yearn for Anioma because of the quality of human resources there and the fact that they speak Igbo, which would make for a homogeneous country

I'm also aware that Ukwuani have sizeable amount of crude oil and natural gas. Not as big as Itsekiri who are the number one in Delta, but sizeable enough to at least develop the area if well managed. The Seplat CEO Avuru Austin is from Abbi in Ukwuani area too.
What are you even talking about really? ".. and the fact that they speak igbo..."
Oga, they are Igbos short and simple. River Niger did not pass only through Igboland, i see no reason for such nonsense all the time. River Benue also cut the TIVs in two, why are we not talking about whether the ones on eihter side of the Benue river is TIV or not?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89725998]
[/quote][/s] no wonder Urhobo people voted for APC odoko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mizwisdom(f): 3:54pm On May 19, 2020
Anioma people are good. We in ND wish you well if you decide to join your eastern brethren but you can't take our land with you grin however you can put sand inside bottle to remember the land you're living behind. Good luck to all Anioma good people

PS: Love one another

4 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 3:55pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89725998]
[/s] no wonder Urhobo people voted for APC odoko
You are a too ignorant of so many things
PDP won delta state not because ifeanyi okowa was superb but because of
* Respect of zoning
*Having Godfathers like ibori,Tompolo and others
Okowa was(is) no match fotlr great ogboru
I'm a PDP sympathizer oooohhhhh
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 3:58pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89726405]
* Respect of zoning
I'm a PDP sympathizer oooohhhhh[/quote[/s]] All the Urhobo voted for ogboru but he still lost so what are you talking about? If you are talking about respect to zoning why did your people support ogboru

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
* Respect of zoning
I'm a PDP sympathizer oooohhhhh[/quote[/s]] All the Urhobo voted for ogboru but he still lost so what are you talking about? If you are talking about respect to zoning why did your people support ogboru
I no blame you,I blame some delta south and central strong men that gave okowa that slot
You are talking about the 100% vote trlurn out in delta north
Just mute,because na people like you fit cause trouble for okowa to be impeached and disgraced in quick time
Just don't overhype yourself

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 4:05pm On May 19, 2020
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89726678]
I no blame you,I blame some delta south south and central strong men that gave okowa that slot
Just mute,because na people like you fit cause trouble for okowa to be impeached and disgraced in quick time
Just don't overhype yourself [/quote][/s] Oga talk about Urhobo and leave others out of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by SIONKPO1(m): 4:07pm On May 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=SIONKPO1 post=89726678]
I no blame you,I blame some delta south south and central strong men that gave okowa that slot
Just don't overhype yourself [/s] Oga talk about Urhobo and leave others out of it
Ibori is urhobo and okowa begged him before he was given the ticket
Support Okowa silently
Let the sleeping lion lie down

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:09am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:
Anioma people are good. We in ND wish you well if you decide to join your eastern brethren but you can't take our land with you grin however you can put sand inside bottle to remember the land you're living behind. Good luck to all Anioma good people

PS: Love one another
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Akponmfet: 3:34am On May 20, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Akponmfet: 3:40am On May 20, 2020
These BIAFRAN idiots are useless. Who needs Anioma?
For what?
Anioma will be begging to join us.
As you can see,Anioma has no crude oil nor sea,we don't need Anioma ,Anioma needs us.
Anyway, we know this is all written by some desperate IPOB fools who are frustrated because we have rejected them comprehensively.

2 Likes

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2020
Graysons:
truth be told I can't make meaning of what you wrote.
Yes! Obviously you can't comprehend a simple English sentence because you're not educated.
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 12:56am On Dec 03, 2020
Who are the anioma people who actually believe this one was from delta Igbo , now anioma isn’t niger delta .. this girl is a pure Igbo girl or boy , trying to sway people to thinking nonsense and divide delta . Anioma my foot.

1 Like

Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 12:58am On Dec 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
* Respect of zoning
this girl/boy know nothing about delta state . Don’t mind her
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 1:00am On Dec 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Yes we belong to Biafra but if they add urhobo people to it we are out
Biafra indeed. Biafra my ass
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 1:01am On Dec 03, 2020
Mystiquefia:

i wonder how u think your identity will be hidden forever. Take a good look at nairaland, urhobos, isokos, itsekiris and ijaws do not go about denigrating anioma people because we simply dont care. Anioma People are inconsequential to the scheme of things in delta state so why will i bother myself about you? u go die ontop urhobo mata
this girl is not anioma .
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 1:02am On Dec 03, 2020
AniOmaa:
AdaOgwashi,

Why you dey waste your time sef? Any idiot wey dey draw some useless Niger delta map, and dares includes any part of Anioma is asking for more than trouble. Wetin concern a proud Igbo race with some irrelevant minority scums who can't speak my language or share my cultural values? besides oil that is going extinct soon, what else do you guys have or can boast of as a bargaining price? when it comes to human resources Anioma is abundantly blessed in that aspect... I'm not sure the whole of Delta state can produce any icon as popular as JJ Okocha, Sunday Oliseh, Stephen Okechukwu Keshi etc in sports needless to mention celebrated figures like Jim Ovia, Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Elumelu... like the list is endless, the Igbo race is blessed with human resources East or West of the Niger. Compare your useless oil that is about to be phased out to human resources, which one has a higher reach in the global index? Nonsense and ingredients.
na she still get this account o , no reason am
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
A thread was created here on nairaland by misinformed people from urhobo people of Delta state trying to blackmail my person and personality with one Chioma they got on Facebook,I would have not reacted or respond to the misformed persons but for the sake of my fans and those that love me I decided to clear the air and put some misinformed people to the place where they belong cheesy grin
1.I am not the Chioma or anything close to her but it happen that the said Chioma share the same feeling with other Anioma people like myself.

2.The said Facebook account might/may be create by the same misinformed people trying to bring my person down.

3. I have always been a lover of my ogwashi ukwu and Anioma land as a whole and nobody will force Niger Delta on us.

4.I also want to state here that I have never hidden my identity from anybody even duo nairaland is faceless ,I have personally invited some people who doubted my my identity here to Asaba or ogwashi ukwu eg of such Area4Area ,sarrki and so many of them that I can't remember and for my own very brother from urhobo land @Mystiquefia I will invite you too whenever I am less busy to any place of your in Asaba or ogwashi ukwu.

5 I love Anioma people, my Igbo brothers from East,mods and super mods and everybody on nairaland even duo will sometimes disagree but everything ends here.
weyti this one dey talk . U this Igbo boy will hush it there
Re: Anioma Land Is Not Part Of Niger Delta Republic By Nwanyiogwashi by Liliantalks: 1:12am On Dec 03, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:

lol u hv never hidden your identity indeed , where is ur picture and ur full name? Let’s do research , na to invite people be ur identity. Abi u be kidnapper?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive IPOB Protest Erupts In Aba Over Enugu Killngs(pic & Video) / Crackdown On Okada Riders, Over 200 Arrested In Lagos / 3-year Jail Term Awaits One-way Traffic Offenders In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.