Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers (38938 Views)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 18, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHA5zi8T9M
Nigerian Man Killed in Ghana by Police Officers
Alarm blown against some Nigerians who organised a party in a hotel in Ghana, Police while trying to disperse attendees reportedly shot 2 dead

How's this relevant? Is it that Nigerians are not also dying in Nigeria? Do you know how many Nigeria police and DSS have killed so far? Nigeria should not expect other nations to value their citizens when they themselves don't value their citizens. A Nigerian life in Nigeria is less than 0.5MB grin . If you quote me I will send your number to DSS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Really? Kill them now cool do you know the number of Nigerians living in Ghana? grin you kill Ghanaians in Nigeria, Ghanaians in Ghana kill nigerians in Ghana. Is that what you want? If that is what you want, then start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria. What are Ghanaians even doing in that place when nigeria are everywhere in Ghana?

temptnow:
Why do we allow Ghanaians to be walking around freely in Nigeria, they should all be killed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Farki: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
latestsportsnew:
so you believe that the media in Ghana will report the hate Ghanaians show to Nigerians? or how the police killed a Nigerian?

Why are you wasting your time with this one?
Just look at his posts through his profile and you will see what kind of person he is.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by BrownLondon(m): 6:08pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

Passion will always lead to murder and that is wat we are looking at here.
I'm a Nigerian, I love my Country.

Nigeria is not bad at least by African standard, but why do you think Ghanaians are jealous of our country?

What is so special about our country ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by omofranyoung(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
What is the Name of the Nigerian? Where is he from? other than that I don't give a fvck.
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
Really? Kill them now cool do you know the number of Nigerians living in Ghana? grin you kill Ghanaians in Nigeria, Ghanaians in Ghana kill nigerians in Ghana. Is that what you want? If that is what you want, then start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria. What are Ghanaians even doing in that place when nigeria are everywhere in Ghana?

Any black person living in Nigeria is assumed to be a Nigerian. You hardly know that they are not Nigerians. The reason is that we are very accommodating and see all black people as equal. We don't even ask where are you from as long as you are black person

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by temptnow: 6:10pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:

When it starts you will know if they're Ghanaians in Nigeria or not. At least I have two in my street alone. Papa Nana and his family and Uncle Mensah who is married to a Nigerian with three kids. It's about time we start killing them all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Oppavii(m): 6:11pm On May 18, 2020
Dem never grind Beans but Akara don dey smell... This is serious...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:12pm On May 18, 2020
My friend stop telling lies. I am not a stranger to your country. Nigerians are only nice to white people, but treat black Africa with outmost disrespect. That attitude is obvious even here on nairaland, so stop telling lies

prekumohtim:

Any black person living in Nigeria is assumed be a Nigerian. You hardly know that they are not Nigerians. The reason is that we are very accommodating and see all black people as equal. We don't even ask where are you from as long as you are black person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
Start killing them now. I should start naming the nigerians in my neighborhood? Just start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria grin we will see between Nigerians and Ghanaians, who will die more. There more than 5million nigerians currently living in Ghana

temptnow:

When it starts you will know if they're Ghanaians in Nigeria or not. At least I have two in my street alone. Papa Nana and his family and Uncle Mensah who is married to a Nigerian with three kids. It's about time we start killing them all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by osascybog(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2020
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRHA5zi8T9M
Nigerian Man Killed in Ghana by Police Officers
Alarm blown against some Nigerians who organised a party in a hotel in Ghana, Police while trying to disperse attendees reportedly shot 2 dead
Pathetic....i have a lot of friends in ghana,I pray not any of my friends or buddy...RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
My friend stop telling lies. I am not a stranger to your country. Nigerians are only nice to white people, but treat black Africa with outmost disrespect. That attitude is obvious even here on nairaland, so stop telling lies

Your words show that you know nothing about Nigeria at all . Your claim is about Ghana , not Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by dederocs(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2020
See the Olosho voice, trigger happy popo.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:17pm On May 18, 2020
You obviously don’t know what you are talking. I know your country like the back of my hand. grin

prekumohtim:

Your words show that you know nothing about Nigeria at all . Your claim is about Ghana , not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Ynkcares4all: 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
Any way, true talk, now most countries in Africa are doing better than us, simple comparison can be seen in our currency Naira to others Africa countries currencies. I could remember when our nja comedians used to make jest of naira cedi but reverse is the case now.,it is just the reflection of the mess we put ourselves.... But my believe is one day our Green Nigeria passport will be great again like in the 70s.One naira to one dollar, how I wish I will be alife to witness that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:18pm On May 18, 2020
What is he doing in Ghana of all places?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by temptnow: 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
Start killing them now. I should start naming the nigerians in my neighborhood? Just start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria grin we will see between Nigerians and Ghanaians, who will die more. There more than 5million nigerians currently living in Ghana

Your grand mother counted them right?

Cos she would have told you there are 10 million Ghanaians in Nigeria doing business

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by maestroferddi: 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
helinues:

Organizing a party during Covid..

Why do you people like to reason in one direction?
APC supporter with dumb logic...

So if they were having a party during the pandemic, the sensible thing is to use live bullets and murder defenseless people?

Most Africans have a dark souls...

We always complain about racism....Imagine if countries like US, Germany, UK Japan are run by Africans....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:19pm On May 18, 2020
Ghana of all places is 100 times better than your zoo

ProfAmaben:
What is he doing in Ghana of all places?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:20pm On May 18, 2020
I don't feel sorry for them, the same idiots are the ones always hyping ghana on this page. Nigerians will be taught patriotism by force when the time comes.
hammerP:
THE ANTI-NIGERIA SENTIMENT AMONGST GHANAIANS IS SCARY.

IF U HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS, U WONT KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

THE SHOOTING IS DELIBERATE, BECAUSE THEY HAD INFORMATION THAT IT IS NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS, HELP YOURSELF, STOP GOING TO ALL THESE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

TOO MANY NIGERIAN TRADERS, DOCTORS, PROFESSOR AND PROPERTY DEVELOPERS IN GHANA.

MY PEOPLE STOP AND COME HOME.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
No, Na your useless clueless father that counted them

temptnow:

Your grand mother counted them right?

Cos she would have told you there are 10 million Ghanaians in Nigeria doing business

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by temptnow: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
prekumohtim:

How's this relevant? Is it that Nigerians are not also dying in Nigeria? Do you know how many Nigeria police and DSS have killed so far? Nigeria should not expect other nations to value their citizens when they themselves don't value their citizens. A Nigerian life in Nigeria is less than 0.5MB grin . If you quote me I will send your number to DSS

I pray your family members get shot by either police or arm robbers this year. May the spirit of this innocent boy come on your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Chicastle: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
At least I can see light shining in that place even at night. With constant power supply. G.h is still more in development than the shithole
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:21pm On May 18, 2020
grin They talk shit about their country to ghana people and expect ghana people not to treat them like shit.
SaintBishop:
Eyhaaa but Ghana is better than this rubbish zoo na, they are not corrupt.

That's what Nigerians on Nairaland keep screaming everyday.
Smh. Nevertheless rip to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
Ghana of all places is 100 times better than your zoo

In what way? Just mention one.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
They will say electricity grin
ProfAmaben:

In what way? Just mention one.

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by winj: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Chimezirim121:

I actually need to see you and know your name to believe that you are the one who made this comment
Valid point, an IGBO drug dealers disgracing Nigerians abroad not the same as a law abiding doctor.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Cousin9999: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Love to all Nigerians and all Ghanaians. And to all versions of jollof rice. tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3OEamkCa4Q
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:23pm On May 18, 2020
Stop talking rubbish. Don’t police Nigerians in Nigeria every day? Tell your people to obey the laws of of their host country. Foreigners organizing a party even when Ghanaians can’t do that in their country? Instead of condemning such disgraceful conduct you are busy talking crass crap.

Destroyerofyeeb:
I don't feel sorry for them, the same idiots are the ones always hyping ghana on this page. Nigerians will be taught patriotism by force when the time comes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by winj: 6:24pm On May 18, 2020
Discovery4today:

Thank you for this, NIGERIA is better than Ghana. Forget the currency value
Not for IGBOs, they sell drugs in Haiti and Afghanistan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.