Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,837,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers (38966 Views)

Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging / Nigerian Man Killed By Wife And Boyfriend In Cameroon (Graphic Pics) / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
They will say electricity grin

grin, Nigeria is a very big country, it would take time before steady electricity is achieved. In my area, they've not blinked the light for 4 days, Aedc is trying.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Oligarchy654: 6:27pm On May 18, 2020
see below
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:28pm On May 18, 2020
It's funny how they like to criminalize Nigerians and stupid Nigerians will continue to hype them. grin
Noisyrians:
Stop talking rubbish. Don’t police Nigerians in Nigeria every day? Tell your people to obey the laws of of their host country. Foreigners organizing a party even when Ghanaians can’t do that in their country? Instead of condemning such disgraceful conduct you are busy talking crass crap.

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by chudez0147(m): 6:28pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:

GHANAIANS ARE BY NO WAY BETTER.

HOW HAS GHANA DONE BETTER THAN NIGERIA.

A SMALL COUNTRY BLESSED WITH NATURAL RESOURCES AND SIMILAR AKAN GROUPS.

TELL ME HOW THEY HAVE DEVELOPED MORE THAN NIGERIA?

ONE THING GHANAIANS DO, IS TO ALWAYS PUT NIGERIA DOWN BUT I HAVE NOT SEEN HOW THEY ARE BETTER.
You know them... they don't care if you're from any other country, but not Nigeria.

Comparing themselves with Nigeria makes them happy �. Even though Nigeria is way ahead of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
You obviously don’t know what you are talking. I know your country like the back of my hand. grin

The back of your hand just denied you . Try the back you of leg . I have lived with many foreigners back then in Edo state, Nigeria. Though they came to the state illegally but they were given jobs and businesses to run . Some even took up transportation business. They so much made it and didn't want to go back especially those from Niger, Cameroon, and Mali. And as at then, our currency had value compare to theirs. They could not speak English but nobody cheated them in trades . Right now in Rivers state, many of them are tailors working for companies while the main citizens of the country can't get job. I only got to know many of them because of the nature of my job. They have toured round the country , state to state with everybody assuming them to be Nigerians till you look closely. And once you can speak English very well, it's difficult for anyone to know that you are not from here; a black man is a black man and belongs to Africa and Nigeria is the home of all Africans. Go and try SA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:
THE ANTI-NIGERIA SENTIMENT AMONGST GHANAIANS IS SCARY.

IF U HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS, U WONT KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

THE SHOOTING IS DELIBERATE, BECAUSE THEY HAD INFORMATION THAT IT IS NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS, HELP YOURSELF, STOP GOING TO ALL THESE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

TOO MANY NIGERIAN TRADERS, DOCTORS, PROFESSOR AND PROPERTY DEVELOPERS IN GHANA.

MY PEOPLE STOP AND COME HOME.

Yahoo boys ruined Ghana for other expatriates of Nigerian origin who actually went there for genuine business
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Cousin9999: 6:30pm On May 18, 2020
Chicastle:
G.h is still more in development than the shithole

30M - Ghana population (100 ethnic groups, 100+ languages)
200M - Nigeria population (250 ethnic groups, 500+ languages)

You can't compare the two. Give Nigeria credit for what it's able to do with all the forces working against it, foreign and domestic.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Kennyceez: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
It is better to obey the rules of lockdown where u are especially if u are not in Nigeria to avoid this kind of a thing
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:31pm On May 18, 2020
In every way oo
What is life expectancy in your country?
How many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? grin
How many of your children are in school? There are currently 15 million nigerian children out of school grin
What the level of inflation in your country, compared with Ghana?
How much FDI is nigeria currently attracting, compared with Ghana?
What is your economic growth, compared with a Ghaba?
What is the level of unemployment in your country, compared with Ghana
What is the level of corruption in Nigeria, compared with Ghana?
What is the poverty level in nigeria, compared with Ghana?
How many Nigerians have access to quality health care, compared with Ghanaians

ProfAmaben:

In what way? Just mention one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by maestroferddi: 6:32pm On May 18, 2020
nanakgh:
Ghanaians don’t hate Nigerians. This one issue isn’t enough to jump to that conclusion. There’s probably more to the story than we’re hearing.

Are they going to roast and eat the dead bodies or what? This is not the SA situation where Nigerians were being deliberately and systematically killed. The police in GH would more likely ask for a bribe rather than senselessly slaughter the young man. I’m sure something unfortunate or untoward happened. Let us exercise patience in passing judgment.

May the young man Rest In Peace.
We don't need all these 'grammar'.......

Tell your compatriots to be accommodating...

In some parts of Nigeria, it is a taboo to kill strangers who are deemed defenseless...

We have Ghanaians all over Lagos and other Nigerian cities...You wouldn't know they are not our nationals unless someone tells you.

Ghana has a notoriety for mistreating Nigerians...

Maybe they are capitalizing on the dysfunctional political system in Nigeria to mete shock treatments to Nigerians but I assure you Nigeria will get it right soon.

There and then, we shall settle the scores with Ghana ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by nanakgh(m): 6:33pm On May 18, 2020
maestroferddi:
We don't need all these 'grammar'.......

Tell your compatriots to be accommodating...

In some parts of Nigeria, it is a taboo to kill strangers who are deemed defenseless...

We have Ghanaians all over Lagos and other Nigerian cities...You wouldn't know they are not our nationals unless someone tells you.

Ghana has a notoriety for mistreating Nigerians...

Maybe they are capitalizing on the dysfunctional political system in Nigeria to mete shock treatments to Nigerians but I assure you Nigeria will get it right soon.

There and then, we shall settle the scores with Ghana ...

Okay, if you catch a Ghanaian, kill them. Hope you’re ok now. Thanks. Bye.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Rubbish. I should start posting crimes committed by nigerians in Ghana? grin Ghanaians jails are already full because of you nigerians. grin. D
Destroyerofyeeb:
It's funny how they like to criminalize Nigerians and stupid Nigerians will continue to hype them. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Cousin9999: 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
Less hate, more 1/2 Naija 1/2 Ghanaian babies.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by paradigmshift(m): 6:35pm On May 18, 2020
SaintBishop:
Eyhaaa but Ghana is better than this rubbish zoo na, they are not corrupt.

That's what Nigerians on Nairaland keep screaming everyday.
Smh. Nevertheless rip to the deceased.

They are very corrupt and they envy Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
Kill them ooooh. Start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria and we will see who will lose out. Arrant crap!

nanakgh:

Okay, if you catch a Ghanaian, kill them. Hope you’re ok now. Thanks. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
In every way oo
What is life expectancy in your country?
How many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? grin
How many of your children are in school? There are currently 15 million nigerian children out of school grin
What the level of inflation in your country, compared with Ghana?
How much FDI is nigeria currently attracting, compared with Ghana?
What is your economic growth, compared with a Ghaba?
What is the level of unemployment in your country, compared with Ghana
What is the level of corruption in Nigeria, compared with Ghana?
What is the poverty level in nigeria, compared with Ghana?
How many Nigerians have access to quality health care, compared with Ghanaians

What is Ghana compared to Nigeria? Is it economically? We are the most viable in Africa, or employment wise? Anybody with hands and legs would surely see something to do here, even those without legs have jobs, electricity is very good, although bad in certain areas. Please pay us your debt to Nigeria so we can improve our electricity. Bloody debtors grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 18, 2020
temptnow:

I pray your family members get shot by either police or arm robbers this year. May the spirit of this innocent boy come on your family

Nigerians grin a very typical Nigerian grin. Read this now, my family members and I can only live long to fulfil the call of God upon our lives. We can't die by accident, fire , bullet , sickness, disease etc. We're full of life and divinely shielded. No divination nor enchantment can work against us. He has satisfied us with long life , full of health and prosperity. And so it is , Amen. Anyway, I forgive you for your stupidity
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:37pm On May 18, 2020
You want to hear the truth? Nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin Fuckeduppedness grin

ProfAmaben:

What is Ghana compared to Nigeria? Is it economically? We are the most viable in Africa, or employment wise? Anybody with hands and legs would surely see something to do here, even those without legs have jobs, electricity is very good, although bad in certain areas. Please pay us your debt to Nigeria so we can improve our electricity. Bloody debtors grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 18, 2020
hammerP:
THE ANTI-NIGERIA SENTIMENT AMONGST GHANAIANS IS SCARY.

IF U HAVE NOT BEEN EXPOSED TO THIS, U WONT KNOW WAT AM TALKING ABOUT.

THE SHOOTING IS DELIBERATE, BECAUSE THEY HAD INFORMATION THAT IT IS NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS, HELP YOURSELF, STOP GOING TO ALL THESE AFRICAN COUNTRIES.

TOO MANY NIGERIAN TRADERS, DOCTORS, PROFESSOR AND PROPERTY DEVELOPERS IN GHANA.

MY PEOPLE STOP AND COME HOME.

When a white police officer guns down a black man. Blacks become angry and label it racism. What do we call this involving Blacks. My main point is, humans are all the same, very prone to spilling each others blood for supperfacial reasons such as color of the skin, nationality, tribe, religion, gender.......IT IS NOT A GHANIAN PROBLEM. IT IS A HUMAN PROBLEM.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:39pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
You want to hear the truth? Nigeria today is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin Fuckeduppedness grin

In what sense? When last did you visit Nigeria? What is Ghana? When we locked our border you cried profusely over your literally dead economy. What is Ghana I repeat grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:40pm On May 18, 2020
It's not their fault because the elite have successfully divied us using tribe and religion even on this platform we are busy hating on each other and that why we are behind when we should be leading africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by 24kmagic: 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
chrisagyei:
am a Ghanaian in Accra and have not heard of this news on any Ghanaian media .This news is fake and wants to tarnish the hard earned reputation of Ghana and the Ghana Police Service. Ghanaians don't hate anybody.

Even if you hate Nigerians, your hatred for them will be justified. We are bad people. No sane nation of the earth should accommodate Nigerians. They are quick to play the victim card but back home, they hate themselves. Nigerians that mostly travel out are those from the southern part. They are quick to cry wolf about how they are hated. No one wants a parasite in his country. It is for this same reason that northern Nigerians are hated and discriminated in southern Nigeria by fellow Nigerians because they are seen as parasites due to their underdeveloped region. Only countries that are as useless and hopeless like Nigeria should accommodate Nigerians. If I wasn't a Nigerian, I will kill any Nigerian at first sight. We are just bad, evil, and parasiticc people.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:41pm On May 18, 2020
Forget about all the crap you read on nairaland grin Ghana’s economy will still grow by 2% this year, even with coronavirus. What is the economic growth for your country this year? grin Nigeria is in recession and will remain in recession for the next 10 years grin poverty capital grin

ProfAmaben:

In what sense? When last did you visit Nigeria? What is Ghana? When we locked out border you cried profusely over your literally dead economy. What is Ghana I repeat grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Cantonese: 6:44pm On May 18, 2020
Very unfortunately there are many phases to this Nigeria/Ghana problem.

Our youths have not helped matters with their irresponsible attitudes world wide. The youths claim that the country is bad and the leaders are crooked. When the venture out of the country many get involved with terrible crimes. Two Nigerians walked into a bureau de change in New Delhi, India, robbed and strangled the owner. For over one month innocent Nigerians suffered all over India. They spoil the image of the country, damage the chances of other Nigerians and get jailed. They exhibit their poor mannerisms right from MMA to the aircrafts and on arrival at the country of destination.

The leaders have made the country unhabitable with their greed and penchant for looting. Job opportunities get more difficult by the day. Infrastructures are poor, etc.

There are millions of Ghanaians and other West African nationals resident in Nigeria without harrassment. Many years ago the accusations against Ghanaian men and women in Nigeria centered around crime and prostitution for which they were repatriated. A lot of Ghanaians held Nigerian passports. When they committed crimes in other countries, they claimed to be Nigerians.

The truth is that Nigerians are show off people, both old and young whereever they are. They make plenty of noise and this easily gives them away.

Ghanaians since they got repatriated started developing dislike for Nigerians, especially as their economy started getting better and with better infrastructure.

If only the Nigerian leadership can wake up. Nigeria is a gifted country and I believe in Nigeria. No matter how much they try Ghanaians will always play second fiddle.

Our youths truly need to conduct themselves with dignity worldwide. They are always the architects of their own problems.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by ProfAmaben(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
Forget about all the crap you read on nairaland grin Ghana’s economy will still grow by 2% this year, even with coronavirus. What is the economic growth for your country this year? grin Nigeria is in recession and will remain in recession for the next 10 years grin poverty capital grin

Yes, poverty capital, but you come here to read it's news and updates regularly,I'm very sure that you are a Nigerian, or wish you were one. Doesn't Ghana have Cediland? grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by maestroferddi: 6:45pm On May 18, 2020
Noisyrians:
Start killing them now. I should start naming the nigerians in my neighborhood? Just start killing Ghanaians in Nigeria grin we will see between Nigerians and Ghanaians, who will die more. There more than 5million nigerians currently living in Ghana

I don't like shaking tables else I would have suggested that in the event of a civil disturbance between Nigerians living in Ghana and the entire Ghanaian population, the war might not be that lop-sided...

If 5 million people are staked against 25 million people, victory can swing to the 5 million if they have the financial muscle to procure war materiel and superior weaponry....

Just hypothetically speaking...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by winj: 6:47pm On May 18, 2020
As Long as they only kill IGBO drug dealers and criminals Nigerians should not be worried.
I say these dead miscreants are IGBOs.
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by Noisyrians: 6:49pm On May 18, 2020
You are talking pure rubbish? Even if there are up to 10/20:million Nigerians living in Ghana they can’t stand up to Ghanaians. You think Ghanaians are that easy people? Don’t fvck up with Ghanaians oooh grin or you you will live to regret it. And I am not joking

maestroferddi:
I don't like shaking tables else I would have suggested that in the event of a civil disturbance between Nigerians living in Ghana and the entire Ghanaian population, the war might not be that lop-sided...

If 5 million people are staked against 25 million people, victory can swing to the 5 million if they have the financial muscle to procure war materiel and superior weaponry....

Just hypothetically speaking...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by pacificom: 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
It is not hyperbolic to say that Nigerians are bitterly hated all over the world, regardless of whether you are a medical doctor or a hustler. Some of the draconian immigration laws practised in most countries are introduced to either trap or sting Nigerians away from their land and border. It is quite unfortunate that some innocent Nigerians fall victim of extreme violent and discrimination in foreign land. As a result of scant opportunity back home, some Nigerian youths are actively in the category of those who want to stay away from home at all cost. The only way to stop this event is for out leaders to make Nigerian to be an attractive place for all the citizens and create opportunities for the youths irrespective of their background.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by jrusky(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2020
HeadShot:

They have a better president
Better politicians
And they are on the move to greatness...

But Nigeria... Hmmm
Days of hunger... Famine and insecurity lies ahead . ..
You need to leave the shores of this country to see how Nigeria has fallen..
The passport is worthless
No nation takes Nigerians serious

And that is why they have to killed Nigerians?.Pls are insane or semi insane or what

They murdered your citizen you are talking comparison bullshit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by rafcrown(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2020
Any Sobata in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Man Killed In Ghana By Police Officers by West2019(m): 6:54pm On May 18, 2020
Graysons:
What is the Name of the Nigerian? Where is he from? other than that I don't give a fvck.
you are a foolish animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / SARS Arrests Badoo Ritual Killers At Ibeshe Ikorodu (Photos) / Liberian Man On The Run After Murdering His Girlfriend Over Infidelity (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.