Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) (21652 Views)

A Lady Dies After Taking Poison After Her Boyfriend Left Her (Pictures) / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Pretty Lady Raises Alarm Over Her Pictures Being Used Repeatedly By Scammers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:07am On May 18, 2020
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by longetivity(m): 6:10am On May 18, 2020
friends turned bestie,some girls cannot make heaven

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Freelane33(m): 6:14am On May 18, 2020
Trust is mugun . Trust no one even you, yourself . You betrayed yourself because I knew a part of your heart would have been telling you to leave that toxic relationship but the other part that is enjoying the passage of the hairy snail will never want you to leave . That’s life bro but not all Nigerian girls are like that sha . Your girl was just an unstable hole that loves to taste every joystick that comes through

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:17am On May 18, 2020
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by zed7: 6:18am On May 18, 2020
No need to get worked up if your partner leaves you or doesn't want you anymore. As we grow older, our tastes change and we meet people we feel we connect more with.
Dust yourself off and move on.
Relationships go and come but what is most important is to ensure you keep getting better as a person, keep growing and keep progressing, not for others but for yourself.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by FreshBoss007: 6:19am On May 18, 2020
FAntabulous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by sweettease(f): 6:20am On May 18, 2020
Bestie! Hhahahahahaah. It is interesting how she can still say all those sweet things to you after an action that kinda depicts you as a side piece. Good for you that you decided to brace up and face reality.
A lot of people do not deserve trust, men and women. I've been burnt worse than this so stop making it a gender thing.

40 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:21am On May 18, 2020
Freelane33:
Trust is mugun . Trust no one even you, yourself . You betrayed yourself because I knew a part of your heart would have been telling you to leave that toxic relationship but the other part that is enjoying the passage of the hairy snail will never want you to leave . That’s life bro but not all Nigerian girls are like that sha . Your girl was just an unstable hole that loves to taste every joystick that comes through
You need to see how she acts like a saint whenever we are together. You would hardly suspect this girl cheats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Angelacruz: 6:23am On May 18, 2020
Eyaah...pele
Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:23am On May 18, 2020
zed7:
No need to get worked up if your partner leaves you or doesn't want you anymore. As we grow older, our tastes change and we meet people we feel we connect more with.
Dust yourself off and move on.
Relationships go and come but what is most important is to ensure you give getting better as a person, keep growing and keep progressing, not for others but for yourself.
Thanks for this piece of advice, I have moved on. Better to channel all my energy to building my life goals. No more relationship scam again

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2020
She keeps pleading but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AfroMighty(m): 6:25am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You have no right to break up with her.....How dare you bring up this silly thin an excuse after wasting her time ? it doesn't count except you're trying to win a gun fight with a bunch of knives....I think it's best if you take down this thread you lack evidence
Sisters in crime

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:31am On May 18, 2020
AfroMighty:

Sisters in crime
Please give her another chance Victor it's not easy out here especially now that the whole world is crumbling where you want her to run to ? If not your place please consider your decisions and give her a second chance i don't think she's strong enough to handle the trauma this will put her to please victor

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:32am On May 18, 2020
Nairalanders, let us bet. This guy will go back to her & in future,the girl will officially breakup with him without looking back.
Bro,stop deceiving yourself, from what I'm seeing,you are going back

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Lalasticlalabos(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Please give her another chance Victor it's not easy out here especially now that the whole world is crumbling where you want her to run to ? If not your place please consider your decisions and give her a second chance i don't think she's strong enough to handle the trauma this will put her to please victor

It's either you are the girl or someone close to her. But dont worry, Victor looks like a weak man and will go back to her wink

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Olude193: 6:35am On May 18, 2020
You a fool

So after all the abuses you still continued until she gutted your heart finish

Then you come here after your eyes have clear and say don't trust Nigerian girls

Don't pour sand sand in some other good girl garri. I know we have good ones out there too.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by HarunaWest(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
She keeps pleasing but I'm sure blocking her will be the best option now
Why havent you blocked her. Whats your problem young man?
Move on with your life and get a new chick. No man was born attached to a woman . We all waka come differently.
When you feel you arent loved again,just walkbout. There are many single ladies out there. Dont swallow panadol on top a cheat mehn.
And your GF is a good liar. She keeps begging, that shows she is guilty. If na person when know say she do nothing, she wouldnt even plead.
Am sure you were just her back up plan.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2020
las las you will accept her back. The girl is a charmer with words, You haven't blocked her yet, She will win you over and cheat on you over again, That's girls.

35 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by HarunaWest(m): 6:36am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:

It's either you are the girl or someone close to her. But dont worry, Victor looks like a weak man and will go back to her wink
Yeah i noticed that too. An Efferminate Simp

22 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by flyinnizam(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2020
after reading the conversation I can conclude that she is indeed a cheat . she wants to emotionally control you with those sweet words.

39 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Arrogantbro(m): 6:40am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
Are you sure you are not related to her ? Would you wish your brother accept such lady ?

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Allsingles: 6:43am On May 18, 2020
When a woman cheat, she will be disowned but when a man cheats, he apologized and he will be accepted back.
Why is it this way?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Nobody: 6:49am On May 18, 2020
She could be typing all this and be laughing.

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Buffalo2(m): 6:49am On May 18, 2020
Radarada

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:50am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Are you sure you are not related to her ? Would you wish your brother accept such lady ?
She didn't cheat on you Victor don't make this a complex issue i don't think she's finding it funny at the moment please i know you're the man and you're in charge please reconsider those hurtful decisions you made please.......Victor

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:51am On May 18, 2020
Cioccolata:
She could be typing all this and be laughing.
You're very wicked

10 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2020
Allsingles:
When a woman cheat, she will be disowned but when a man cheats, he apologized and he will be accepted back.
Why is it this way?
Because it's a man's world.

13 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by zionmde: 6:55am On May 18, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I never wanted to believe my now ex girlfriend was a cheat even after receiving numerous advice from nairalanders here sometime ago in my other thread. I allowed the relationship to continued until yesterday due to the love I had for her.
Yesterday, her younger sister broke the news to me that her sister is cheating on me with a guy from her state. Before this happened, I have been seeing the red flags. Few days ago on my birthday, she posted my picture on whatsapp with the caption "friends become bestie". I was startled because I never knew I was my girlfriend's bestie. Damn, some girls are evil hearted. Secondly, she deleted the birthday post before 5pm, another red flag.
I have nothing to do with her anymore, I have officially broke up with her. I'm a free man now. Relationship is overrated, no Naija girl deserves to be trusted
I will give u a simple advice bro
sit her down and have a talk with her. Don't just walk away like dat. If u have spent time building a relationship dat is strong, don't just let it go dat way, u may never find love again.

12 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by AfroMighty(m): 6:55am On May 18, 2020
Babyforever:
You must be high on lipton, who is victor?

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 6:58am On May 18, 2020
AfroMighty:

You must be high on lipton, who is victor?
That was what she called you in those text message please give her another chance it's not what you think she just wanted to know if you truly care for her and i think you do please reconsider your decisions Victor

1 Like

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Lordsnipper: 7:00am On May 18, 2020
Bro you're so weak. I swear this guy can never move on. He loves the girl so much, funny enough she said she never had the thought of her leaving you. Dude you're so going to accept her back and post another weak ass topic here again

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures) by Babyforever(f): 7:02am On May 18, 2020
zionmde:

I will give u a simple advice bro
sit her down and have a talk with her. Don't just walk away like dat. If u have spent time building a relationship dat is strong, don't just let it go dat way, u may never find love again.
Thank you for this advice i hope he listens

Cc afromighty

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mother Of Two Spends $15000 To Enhance Her Butt (Pics): Vogue Or Vanity? / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) / My Lack Of Commitment To Women Is Killing Me Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.