Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,664 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! (1056 Views)

Question Time: What Is One Behavior That You Never Tolerate And Why? / Tough Question Time. What Would You Do? / Question Time!!! Exclusively Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2020
I've decided to open up my emotions and heart to reveal things about myself... It may get bitter in the process but this is a faceless forum.. So we can title this Truth or Dare... Ask your questions
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by ikh777: 12:06pm On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:
I've decided to open up my emotions and heart to reveal things about myself... It may get bitter in the process but this is a faceless forum.. So we can title this Truth or Dare... Ask your questions

First question: WHEN DID YOU QUIT BETTING?
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 12:08pm On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:
How many ladies have you conned out of their money in your location?
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
ikh777:

First question: WHEN DID YOU QUIT BETTING?

I haven't .. This question is a direct reflection to my struggle to addiction on gambling... I find it hard to stop
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How many ladies have you conned out of their money in your location?

For what I remember just 3
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by jawalis(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
My one question is “When will you get sense?
How can a sensible person open his life for questioning from random people while at the end, you’ll feed them all with fallacies and imaginations. I know Julieeni will never involve in this kind of cheap game. Sweetcunt97 can continue asking how many pvssy the OP has bl££ped so far. I know that’s her area of specialization, just name your price and prospective applicant will contact you instead of doing this. That jambite Riele should be here soon to ask about s£x too, that’s her favorite.
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by ikh777: 12:16pm On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:

I haven't .. This question is a direct reflection to my struggle to addiction on gambling... I find it hard to stop
I thought you had stopped o, I was seeking help too... I noticed you didnt post anything about it since 2019, so I felt to learn how you broke the habit.... cos my own is playing video games and its freaking HARD to stop sad sad
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:
are u the person on your profile
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 12:18pm On May 18, 2020
sweetclit:
are u the person on your profile
yeah
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by lightangel65i(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
Have you had feelings for a guy

Have you bleeped a dog

How many people did you rape

Have you committed incest

Are you a guy or a girl

Have you had feelings for a girl

Have you eaten raw meat.

Have you molested someone

Did you bully someone in secondry school

Do you molest your students

Do you think all women are useless

Have you ever fell in love with yourself
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Randy100: 6:07pm On May 18, 2020
Do you always think you are stupid sometimes? I need answer to my question
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 18, 2020
I see covid in ur profile tho sad
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
emperorsversion:

When are you going to do a Laptop giveaway?
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Riele(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2020
jawalis:
That jambite Riele should be here soon to ask about s£x too, that’s her favorite.

And what if it is my favorite ? . Any problem ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by jawalis(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2020
Riele:

It’s only a problem to you and you only. Be courteous
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Riele(f): 2:47pm On May 19, 2020
jawalis:

Exactly ! .

it's only my problem . Don't drink my Panadol and never mention me about my problem .
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Tominix(m): 10:35am On May 20, 2020
jawalis:
berra leave am
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 12:06pm On May 21, 2020
Riele:

lol.. feel free to ask I will happily share.. Truth is most ladies are victims of sexual assualts because they were so shy to either learn about sex or the community condemned the female child from having early sexual education
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Murphy7: 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
q
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 11:56pm On May 31, 2020
Murphy7:
Hello bro, how are you? Can we talk privately. Dead thread quotation

okay.. WhatsApp me 07066347941
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by Murphy7: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2020
[
Re: Ask Me Any Question- Time To Be Honest!!! by emperorsversion(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2020
Murphy7:
afa bro. Update me I still Dy wait for your update for the Ben parole.

baba I dey Benin oo now oo... we fit meet this weekend ? or you dey chance now ? you get my control nah..

(1) (Reply)

Michat Scammer: Abe Jumoke Abosede / Hhh / Ozo Parents Failed Him!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.