Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . (748 Views)

Women Keep Looking At Me In Public / Two Married UBA Staff, Caught Red Handed In Extra Marital Affairs / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by Studio247: 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
Seriously I get confused on this
I keep asking myself why a married women
Whose husband is doing well financially ,
Committed to her will still keep extra marital affairs.
In some cases you will see that this couples have been married for 10 years and above and yet this woman still have her eyes outside.
What I want to know is ,
Were they not sexually compatible from the beginning,
Did she truly married him for love or for some different reason.

Please if you have an idea on why such things happen
Kindly share I need clarification.
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by adontcare(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Just to cheat. Some people get cheating spirit.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
- just because a man has money and offer comfort to a woman does NOT mean she will be satisfied in life....duh!
- just because a woman gets married to a comfortable man does NOT mean she is a faithful/honest/trustworthy/decent etc
- many women marry any donkey they can find, out of desperation/pressure (religious/social/family) etc
- if men can cheat when they have beautiful sexy women at home, why do you think it would be any different with women?

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by Shormiey(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Studio247:
In some cases you will see that this couples have been married for 10 years and above and yet this woman still have her eyes outside.
What I want to know is ,

Because most of them didn't end up with their main boyfriend who they truly love....capiche
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by suaveBrother(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by sexylassie2(f): 4:45pm On May 18, 2020
But sincerely speaking, why are you so concern about a woman cheating?

What aren't you concern about the financially well off man that is cheating also?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by Jmk9292(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
Man is an insatiable animal from origin...... Only a negligible few with self control, strong will and principle would deliberately decide not be like rest of men.....

Note: The use of man and men in the above context captures both genders....

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by Bola146(f): 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
Only a Useless married men and women can cheat, the men are worst. A married woman that cheat is bringing curse to herself seriously

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by etrange: 5:00pm On May 18, 2020
Studio247:
What I want to know is ,

Same reason men do, pleasure.
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by megareal: 6:13pm On May 18, 2020
Let me turn this around: why do some Married men, despite being blessed with the best women in looks, character, class and financial standing still sleep around?

There is your answer.
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by NIJJAking(m): 7:19pm On May 18, 2020
after a spending long time together it get boring being with that one person and then the need to taste variety sets in and cheat
Re: Please Why Do some comfortable Married Women Keep Extra Marital Affairs? . by Sierusvirus(m): 8:44am On May 19, 2020
The sin of SEX is very difficult to control and it operates in two ways:-
1 You control sex
2. Sex controls you.

Only few men and women got that control, greater percentage women and men are into cheating and the difference is,
1. Men cheat and talk about it
2. Women cheat, hide it and even pay cash for people to conceal the act for them so they appear as Saints.

Summary:-
Women have greater tendency to cheat without being known.

(1) (Reply)

Every Girl Wants A Bigger Ass - The Contradiction / Ladies Please Be Careful / What Will Nigerians Do After Seeing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.