Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 (6120 Views)

Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph / E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture / "DORA AKUNYULI'S" Death- Lesson For The Igbos. -koboko69 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2014
In Reference to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1833248/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-buhari titled E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture!

It beats my imagination that some Nigerians could be so ignorant or deliberately silly to spread lies or hate because of their political believes. Going through the thread above, i believe beyond reasonable doubt that PDP have actually recruited some "unintelligent" youths to spread lies and hate. If somebody like the basket mouth Asari Dokubo created that thread, i will have understood that an illiterate is on rampage.

Just to expose the incompetent paid hack that invaded nairaland with a moniker "activatenigeria" and a website of its own an obvious proof that he was recruited to sponsor malicious lies and hate against the opposition. According to the thread, he claimed Buhari's car was riddled with bullets and not a bomb. Goons like the OP of that thread are either illiterates/ignorant or deliberately foolish. To those ignorant...there is a word shrapnel that most times causes more damage than the bomb itself.

shrap•nel: /ˈSHrapnəl/

noun: shrapnel

fragments of a bomb, shell, or other object thrown out by an explosion.

This are Classic Examples of Cars Damaged by shrapnels:

A car damaged by shrapnel

PHUKET: Security in the government quarter of Phuket Town is being stepped up following the bombing on Thursday (August 1) at the offices of the Phuket Provincial Administration Organisation (OrBorJor)
One van was peppered with shrapnel from the bomb.

Three civilians were killed in this Packard sedan when an errant 5 inch US anti-aircraft shell exploded nearby, gutting them out with flying, twisted shrapnel. About 50 locals died from “collateral damage,” including a 3-month old baby.

NOW BUHARI'S FAILED ASSSINATION: How is this armoured SUV different from the pictures above?

LAST PIC: A car sits damaged from shrapnel following a mortar attack in central Damascus. (AFP/SANA)A car sits damaged from shrapnel following a mortar attack in central Damascus. (AFP/SANA)

14 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 9:12am On Jul 30, 2014
If your people had reported it as shrapnels in the beginning, it would have been better. Now see how you guys have lost credibility due to cheap political points.

Two vehicles in the convoy of the All Progressives Party (APC) chieftain were burnt in the blast.
The commissioner confirmed that Buhari was passing through the road when the blast occurred, but was not sure if the politician was “the main target”.

Buhari’s bullet-proof jeep was sprayed with bullets, but he escaped unhurt.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/buhari-escapes-kadunna-blast-three-aides-injured/

Now it is shrapnels before it was bullets...foools

No one wants to quote me again since I've posted the truth.

24 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by agabusta: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2014
Thank you for this enlightenment. You are very right. Indeed, a lot of people have been recruited to spread lies and malign some specific people's image.

14 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:16am On Jul 30, 2014
The progrsssive team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, Lagos_Boi,omenka, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks where they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!

29 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by mogentle(m): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: If your people had reported it as shrapnels in the beginning, it would have been better. Now see how you guys have lost credibility due to cheap political points.

Just listen to yourself, guy. Would you have even believed no matter how it's reported?
Tell the govt to wake up to realities and stop useless blame game and denials.

16 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:17am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: If your people had reported it as shrapnels in the beginning, it would have been better. Now see how you guys have lost credibility due to cheap political points.

mr man...what exactly is your point?

14 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Pataki: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2014
OP thanks for this free public education given unto these pdp illiterates and bunch of nuisance that have proliferated this forum.

19 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by gratiaeo(m): 9:19am On Jul 30, 2014
grin
Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Gbawe: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2014
@OP. You have time sha.

You should leave some Nigerians to continue making a fool of themselves. We are fast becoming a macabre joke because of the ludicrous things we say in cyberspace these days. If some Nigerians, despite their own fellow citizens being the victims, are not shocking the world via uttering proudly and callously that "Chibok kidnapping a scam" we will hear from millions of Nigerian bomb 'experts' that Buhari is a Nigerian Jack bauer who faked his own attack. Embarrassing really but what can one expect with how Nigeria is now so shockingly divided that many do not bother to think before they speak these days.

21 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by sasview: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2014

Modern day definition of Literacy is to learn, unlearn and relearn not just the ability to read and write. Go through the definition of shrapnel again you will understand that it is a product of bomb shell.
So the fact remains that a bomb was targeted at GMB.
Op thank you for the enlightenment.

22 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by koboko69: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2014
Gbawe: @OP. You have time sha.

You should leave some Nigerians to continue making a fool of themselves. We are fast becoming a macabre joke because of the ludicrous things we say in cyberspace these days. If some Nigerians, despite their own fellow citizens being the victims, are not shocking the world via uttering proudly and callously that "Chibok kidnapping a scam" we will here from millions of Nigerian bomb 'experts' that Buhari is a Nigerian Jack bauer who faked his own attack. Embarrassing really but what can one expect with how Nigeria is now so shockingly divided that many do not bother to think before they speak these days.

my brother its not my fault. i just had to assume this PDP e roaches are really ignorant set of clowns. going through that thread and reading some comments....i wonder which future the youths this days have. i just had to creat time to give them some education. the pdp e-militia team is just another evidence of a failed political party. everything about them is really clueless.

17 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2014
another holo-cephalo on the loose! If u pple love gej, must u also allow ur brain to function like his nearly inactive brain? Indeed, the disease called gej-jitis is ' contageous'/communicable one.

19 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Caseless: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2014
sheep!

13 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 30, 2014
i don't even waste my time on pdp supporters anymore, it takes an empty head to support Jonathan.

18 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Pataki: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2014

Even when someone else has done the thinking for you, provided you with evidence to the reality on ground, all what your brain can still think of is cheap political point!

The reality in the Nigeria of today is that, a lot of non-reasoning beings like you have been blown to smithereens, while the likes of Asari, Jonathan and his killer squad, continue to loot your lot senselessly and you are foolishly spewing the claptrap they feed into your zombie mouth.

Continue. Bombs do not discriminate tribe, gender, religion, age, color or political affiliations. Unfortunately, there are too many ediots like you to realize the ugly truth I have just stated.

16 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by omenka(m): 9:35am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: The progrsssive team and others not mentioned:donphilopus,egift,berem,mynd44,oam4j,Obiagelli,reallagbake3,anago1000,omenka,gbawe, Cleverly, caseless, Gurnam, demdem, Abagworo, ilugunboy, ngeneukwenu, gboliwe, Lagos_Boi, mayoroflagos, aresa, arewafederation, Orlandoowoh have been doing a good job even in thier busy schedule to place this unintelligent paid hacks were they belong. i am glad people dedicate some part of thier time because of the love for thier country to kick against lies and propaganda by some paid e-militia. God bless APC! God bless Nigeria!!!
It pains me we are still on this matter. Sometimes, the more you try to prove a point, the more people doubt what you are trying to prove. Even if the General had died, these guys would still insist the committed suicide!

Here was my post in the thread to which you made reference in your opening remarks:
It isn't even photoshop. There's what we call "shrapnels" (pic below), and are like projectiles from a bomb blast, pearcing through every object in sight. They account for most of the casualties in an event of a bomb explosion. The Op is just daft and ignorant, like the rest of them

There's no point trying to educate the uneducateable (pardon my french).

16 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2014
Lol...APC foools thread.. You guys have no credibility. Liars and hypocrites. Buhari lied that his vehicle was attacked. There is still no evidence that the pictured vehicle belongs to Buhari or was part of his convoy.

Please go and watch the video on Youtube...Buhari's abgada was as white as snow and he was very very far from the action.

1diots

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by bIoodykiller: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2014
bia koboko69 my slave

go and die

1 Like

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2014

Oponu, u are so daft. grin
So where u come from, na shrapnels dem dey throw cheesy cheesy
Chai...daris God ooooo.

16 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Gbawe: 9:47am On Jul 30, 2014

It is Jonathanians who have lost credibility before the world but they cannot discern this because many are not exposed and cannot see beyond the deck of the sinking PDP ship GEJ is trying to keep afloat with dictatorial antics, gross abuse of power and the hideous looting of Nigeria's commonwealth. It is supporters of Jonathan who are now gaining a reputation for sheer clannishness and myopia that predisposes them to saying the most ludicrous and senselessly unbelievable things.

Buhari had not even stepped out of his vehicle , after being attacked, before ethnocentric, sentimental and clannish fans of this doomed Presidency began shouting "stage managed" attack. We then saw that followed by all manners of wild conspiracy theories. I think it is obvious, beyond even Nigeria, that many supporters of the Presidency have lost their minds, decency, objectivity and the all-important ability to note right from wrong.

17 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by anago9010(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2014
thanks at ops, trying to school em PDP lots is like talking to a wall. they are the classic definition of stupidity and the epitome of idiocy.

8 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by ba7man(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Its no body's fault that those that chose to discredit the attack were unintelligent enough to know what a shrapnel is.

I've said it almost a year ago that some of the dumbest people on this forum are PDP supporters.

Look at how they rushed to expose their ignorance to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: Lol...APC foools thread.. You guys have no credibility. Liars and hypocrites. Buhari lied that his vehicle was attacked. There is still no evidence that the pictured vehicle belongs to Buhari or was part of his convoy.

Please go and watch the video on Youtube...Buhari's abgada was as white as snow and he was very very far from the action.

1diots

Who cares what ur miserable kind think. Jonathan ur god thinks otherwise and had called Buhari to rejoice with him. Retardeeen himself knows that this line of thought of urs is foolish. Surely he is ashamed of ur kind.

10 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Pataki: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: Lol...APC foools thread.. You guys have no credibility. Liars and hypocrites. Buhari lied that his vehicle was attacked. There is still no evidence that the pictured vehicle belongs to Buhari or was part of his convoy.

1diots

Look at the dumb goat that does not even know shrapnel are the aftermath of a bomb explosion.

All what this ediot knows his "cheap political point". Dumb goat.

10 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Djicemob: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Apc thread. @bloodykiller.my guy, i actually came into the thread to read ur posts.Makes me laff all the time,more pls.lwkmd.grin

3 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by neena: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2014
@ koboko69, it' s not the fact that PDP lapdogs are fond of discrediting the people's general, but the fact that they have to wait for a criminal, Asari Vagabond Dokupoo to tell them.

Asari their master said Chibok wad a scam, without examining the fact that Chibok is a Christian town, they believed.

Next, he said they tried to murder Buhari so that they would declare a coup. Wholeheartedly, PDP baboons believed. So, it was not one inch of a surprise that they believed him when he made a u- turn, and said Buhari's attack was staged.

PDP, accepting orders from an overweight criminal since 1447.

10 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2014
Where is that "mr shrapnel " cheesy
Abegi don't leave yet, still have some few minutes to smash ur miserable head. grin u Av proven ursef to be extremely foolish, u are of no use to the human race.

7 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by BlackPeni5: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2014
APC...you guys are losers...You have already lost two states (Ekiti and Adamawa) with more to come. Keep on insulting and lying instead of working.

I pity the sourthern slaves to the North in APC...you guys are doomed.

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Gbawe: 10:05am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69:

my brother is not my fault. i just had to assume this PDP e roaches are really ignorant set of clowns. going through that thread and reading some comments....i wonder which future the youths this days have. i just had to creat time to give them some education. the pdp e-militia team is just another evidence of a failed political party. everything about them is really clueless.

Sorry to say so but the Nigerian youth deserves everything he gets or does not get from politicians because of his/her inability to think critically and effectively. Have all these god-forsaken youth who support Jonathan blindly ever opened their eyes and minds dispassionately to the misrule of GEJ that is endangering all of us?

Terrorism and insecurity is killing Nigeria yet GEJ supervised the callous looting of $18 billion, over 3 years, sunk into the fight against insecurity and the impending Somaliarisation of Nigeria !!!! What is more wicked and anti-people than that? What of the fuel subsidy scam under GEJ that saw Nigeria record the highest fraud perpetrated against our Nation in history? till today, the silly and ethnocentric fans of GEJ cannot embrace decency to accept that GEJ is responsible since the FG and the NNPC, as the only authorities able to do, issued marketers licence to road side mechanics and cronies of Government who then went on to loot Nigeria silly.

Ditto for this current "power privatisation" which is a case study in cronyism and governance betrayal of its own people for the sake of self-aggrandizement for a few in the corridors of power. Nothing works anywhere in Nigeria today and it is backwardness everywhere while GEJ continues to focus callously on political survival and dominance even though he has never and will never use his political power for the benefit of ordinary Nigerians. yet some, especially misguided youths, continue to support this madness on behalf of a President using ten air-planes when some of his colleagues worldwide have one or none. Hopeless situation really yet one can only hope the good guys amongst our political gladiators win and that GEJ is ousted in time for the serious mission of rescuing Nigeria to begin ASAP. If things continue like this then Nigeria will descend into chaos for sure.

9 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by alotofgrace(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014
koboko69: In Reference to this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1833248/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-buhari titled E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! Buhari Lied....................picture!

It beats my imagination that some Nigerians could be so ignorant or deliberately silly to spread lies or hate because of their political believes. Going through the thread above, i believe beyond reasonable doubt that PDP have actually recruited some "unintelligent" youths to spread lies and hate. If somebody like the basket mouth Asari Dokubo created that thread, i will have understood that an illiterate is on rampage.

Just to expose the incompetent paid hack that invaded nairaland with a moniker "activatenigeria" and a website of its own an obvious proof that he was recruited to sponsor malicious lies and hate against the opposition. According to the thread, he claimed Buhari's car was riddled with bullets and not a bomb. Goons like the OP of that thread are either illiterates/ignorant or deliberately foolish. To those ignorant...there is a word shrapnel that most times causes more damage than the bomb itself.

shrap•nel: /ˈSHrapnəl/

noun: shrapnel

fragments of a bomb, shell, or other object thrown out by an explosion.

This are Classic Examples of Cars Damaged by shrapnels:

A car damaged by shrapnel

PHUKET: Security in the government quarter of Phuket Town is being stepped up following the bombing on Thursday (August 1) at the offices of the Phuket Provincial Administration Organisation (OrBorJor)
One van was peppered with shrapnel from the bomb.

Three civilians were killed in this Packard sedan when an errant 5 inch US anti-aircraft shell exploded nearby, gutting them out with flying, twisted shrapnel. About 50 locals died from “collateral damage,” including a 3-month old baby.

NOW BUHARI'S FAILED ASSSINATION: How is this armoured SUV different from the pictures above?

LAST PIC: A car sits damaged from shrapnel following a mortar attack in central Damascus. (AFP/SANA)A car sits damaged from shrapnel following a mortar attack in central Damascus. (AFP/SANA)

how did u know? wa u dere?
are yu a forensic scientist? detective? or a celestially distant commentator?

asking

5 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by kolaaderin: 10:08am On Jul 30, 2014

1diots

PDP e-diot. So u want his suv to stop at the middle of the bomb, and u pretend u hav never heard of driving a safe distance before stopping. There is no need of educating u, u guys brain are just too irriversably damaged by this Ebele virus.

4 Likes

Re: Re: E-x-p-o-s-e-d!!! Buhari (did Not) Lie(d).................picture -koboko69 by Demdem(m): 10:09am On Jul 30, 2014
BlackPeni5: APC...you guys are losers...You have already lost two states (Ekiti and Adamawa) with more to come. Keep on insulting and lying instead of working.

I pity the sourthern slaves to the North in APC...you guys are doomed.

From the goon that strongly believe that just a sharpnel was thrown and not bomb.
U are so daft...............checked.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking Photo:US Airforce 'Supplies' Weapons To ISIS- C N N / German Government Not Happy With Buhari / CBN, AGF Trade Blame Over Oil Bloc Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.