Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. (708 Views)

At What Age Do You Wanna Marry? / If You Want To Get A Girl's Number, Don't Do These Things / Value And Respect Your Woman No Matter The Size (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by Ayomide11111: 8:02pm On May 18, 2020
This my tread is just mainly for single men and guys
Outside there. And I would like to share my experience
With you guys on what I have undergone and experienced as a
Security guard.
To be a security guard is not a job I can advice my enemy to opt into
Let alone my friend or relation. The job is a regardless one and very disgusting.
As a security guard, you are more or less a beggar in the street, should I say beggar has a little regard more than you.
When people see you, they see nothing in you. Mostly especially when you're trying to speak to them in English making them to know that you're educated...(laugh..) You just did it wrong, to them it means you are having mental problem.
The image impression of 98% of people on guys who do this job to hustle for their lives rather than involving in criminal practices is that they have no future; is that they cannot make it in their lives; e.t.c.
Since I've started this job when I finished my program in the polytechnic, any lady I made to know about the job I do
turns me off later, some said it's a beggars' work.
And currently, I hardly have female friends not to talk of girlfriends or marriage.
Though, I didn't mean to start this job before if not condition, but now I'm planning to quit the job and find another.
Sometimes, I cried in my room, begging God to show me another way.
One of the workers in the place of work that I'm guiding once told me that his dog is better of than me. This is even the person that cannot even compose simple correct English, he said his dog his better than me......
Re: Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by Donkalio: 8:08pm On May 18, 2020
there is dignity in labour, you are not inferior, until you feel inferior. your happiness is in you, not on any one.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2020
Ayomide11111:
Security guard.
Let alone my friend or relation. The job is a regardless one and very disgusting.
As a security guard, you are more or less a beggar in the street, should I say beggar has a little regard more than you.
When people see you, they see nothing in you. Mostly especially when you're trying to speak to them in English making them to know that you're educated...(laugh..) You just did it wrong, to them it means you are having mental problem.
The image impression of 98% of people on guys who do this job to hustle for their lives rather than involving in criminal practices is that they have no future; is that they cannot make it in their lives; e.t.c.
Since I've started this job when I finished my program in the polytechnic, any lady I made to know about the job I do
And currently, I hardly have female friends not to talk of girlfriends or marriage.
Though, I didn't mean to start this job before if not condition, but now I'm planning to quit the job and find another.
One of the workers in the place of work that I'm guiding once told me that his dog is better of than me. This is even the person that cannot even compose simple correct English, he said his dog his better than me......
There is dignity in labor

1 Like

Re: Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:14pm On May 18, 2020
What the fvck man?

What bullsh1t is this?
Re: Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 18, 2020
Ayomide11111:
Security guard.

If you hate your job so much just quit. Nobody is forcing you to remain in the job. But remember there is dignity in labour. You can start searching for other jobs while you remain there
Re: Pls Don't Do This Job If Really You Wanna See Love And Respect. by Freelane33(m): 8:22pm On May 18, 2020
God is your strength boss . Appreciate what you have . Some people out there have nothing .:: you’re talking ill of your means of survival because of girls that won’t give you a dime if you need a help . Bruh always appreciate whatever you have at hand and pray for mercy . Specs Na Davido security guard ( body g) and he’s doing fine .. sex is cheap and it’s everywhere when money is made . Don’t dull bruh . Make money . Be proud of your hustle

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Most Educated Presidents In Africa, What Number Is Your Countrys' / Relationships In Nigeria Is Getting Useless. / Finding Someone To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.