Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) (100555 Views)

Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / Exxonmobil Inspects Akwa Ibom 21-Storey Tower Building (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
wamide042:
It reminds me of that movie ‘Skyscraper’ by Dwane johnson..

If you have truly seen that movie (In Blu-ray or HD), you would know such an edifice built by Dwayne Johnson in that film can't exist in this country!!! grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nanavati(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
where in uyo is this building located? I'm in uyo but haven't heard about it

go to udo Udoma
banking layout

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Nope dear, first in Nigeria google it ( first smart building in 9ja)
you lie, come to Abuja and see church gate
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by fredylee: 9:25am On May 19, 2020
I hope the building is fully utilised, and justifies the investment.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Xclusiveme: 9:29am On May 19, 2020
Every state don dey get tall buildings now, biko they should include Anambra
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
dirtydiva:
Calm down if na dat one you wan talk because most of doz structures are own by Igbo's who own companies in Lagos and neighboring state (Ogun) and build doz high rise as head office just like Obi Jackson, ABC nwosu etc
How Igbo take enter SS mata now bros?

4 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2020
Mopolchi:
WHAT DOES IT CONTRIBUTE FINANCIALLY TO THE STATE?
ask people at the SHAD
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:31am On May 19, 2020
fergie001:

....and worse still if they want to run on Generators, serious extra cost.

Imagine people living on the building with I pass my neighbour generator up in the sky. One hell of noise
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:32am On May 19, 2020
spiralwedge:
Smh

About 50 years after Ibadan's Cocoa House, oil-rich AKS (South-South in general) is celebrating their first high-building. Nigeria really dragged SW back.

Make I comment my reserve.

The entire south west came together and built cocoa house 50 years later AkwaIbom a new generation state built hers and Mr Amala de open mouth de talk NONSENSE.... aside Lagos what is South West

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:35am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Imagine people living on the building with I pass my neighbour generator up in the sky. One hell of noise
Graphic grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by GGSG(f): 9:35am On May 19, 2020
Blackking98:
A really unnecessary comment and comparison. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria and received development during colonial times before we gained independence, if im not wrong Lagos is above 50 years old as it was also built with the collective effort of all Nigeria before the capital was moved away from there and you're here dragging Akwa ibom a state founded as recently as 1987, experienced bloody civil war from 1967 to 1970 while you were going to Cinema and drinking wine in lagos and is developing at a very rapid race, outside Lagos can you compare Oyo or ekiti or osun to Akwa Ibom in terms of development, please stop being a big fool and pass,we didn't beg u to comment.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Abasman007: 9:36am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Goat should ask what the building is meant for first
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On May 19, 2020
CodeTemplar:
How Igbo take enter SS mata now bros?
You wan take glory of my brothers/fathers achievements by claiming Alison criminal Madueke built a high rise building
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:38am On May 19, 2020
fergie001:

....and worse still if they want to run on Generators, serious extra cost.

In parts of Uyo there are areas that don't know what is generator, if you know where the building is located you won't bother about generator

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by GGSG(f): 9:39am On May 19, 2020
AuntRose:

You're funny, when was Akwa Ibom created?, when did it start developing compared to old ancient Yoruba areas that have been around since colonial times? The only thing Ibadan surpasses Akwa with is it's brown roofs.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by GGSG(f): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

The entire south west came together and built cocoa house 50 years later AkwaIbom a new generation state built hers and Mr Amala de open mouth de talk NONSENSE.... aside Lagos what is South West
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:40am On May 19, 2020
tete7000:
They neva even finish am. Make dem finish am first before discussion can begin. I no trust Nigerian politicians, they fit abandon am halfway through.
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:40am On May 19, 2020
Toosure70:
truly afoja leads while others follow, cocoa house 26 storey building was built in 1964.
By colonies
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

You need deliverance your IQ need special prayer

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

In parts of Uyo there are areas that don't know what is generator, if you know where the building is located you won't bother about generator
Then it is a fantastic move from the Govs you have had.

KingOKON:
Why are you attacking him?
He doesn't know the place and was hoping it is a good place power-wise....

Calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
santiagoz:
I don't think this building is taller than church gate or newly constructed world trade centre in Abuja. Nice edifice thou....
Think before you comment....fellow my previous post then you will have answer to your worries
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Abasman007: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
That building is meant to house, oil companies headquarters..
Well truth is I don't care what anyone thinks about akwa-ibom state, but I Know that each time I cross the qua iboe river into akwa-ibom I never get enough for my eyes it's actually more beautiful than you think or see, give us time and we might have our own currency like some states in the usa!!... I don't know what the plan is but the governors keep making us proud not 100% doh, but the roads, the light, the warm people the food the glowing road signs at night?? Ah bro our state is heading something other states should follow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:44am On May 19, 2020
fergie001:

Graphic grin grin

Na u write the Graphic.
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Abasman007: 9:44am On May 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

don't answer them am surprised people are giving negative reponses while akwa-ibom keeps getting nicer and peaceful everyday.. we just got one and people are killing themselves inside waut till we got 3
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by fergie001: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Na u write thw Graphic.
...Someone said that area has no issues with power, so its a good one!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:45am On May 19, 2020
KingOKON:

Okon u no dey for gate today?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 9:48am On May 19, 2020
Abasman007:
Goat should ask what the building is meant for first

In my language means a child born out of wedlock. AKA Bastarrrrd.

Now who be the real Goat?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Abasman007: 9:48am On May 19, 2020
Lol sha, some places in akwa-ibom don't use generator... We have light, and if am a governor I'll build a dam on one of our rivers to makes us independent of PHED.. bro you need to visit akwa-ibom to be healed of ignorance.... As I talk to you now there's been light since 5am... light ain't an issue we need forex

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 9:49am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

Lame. I thought you're smarter than this, quite disappointing

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by Hunchogee: 9:50am On May 19, 2020
Ykc2:
because of tall buildings ?do you know in europe there re no many tall buildings like in asia,
So are we in europe ?
Re: Akwa Ibom 21 Storey Building Ready (Pictures) by KingOKON: 9:50am On May 19, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I de farm but he be like you don start early for una paraga joint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / Construction Process Of A Wing Duplex+flat At Ajah / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.