Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General (55396 Views)

Ethiopia Says Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Has Links To Rebellious Tigrayan Forces / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Full Text: Trump’s Letter Canceling North Korea Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by MikkySexy23(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
America withdrew their $430m fund from the WHO. China pledged $2b to the WHO.

Something's cooking

What's cooking ? USA's demise as the Number One Nation.. Trump has successfully fought into China's hand by deliberately halting funds from World Organizations and cancelling out deals. He is placing the world into Chinese hands by being emotional. Look at the Chinese! Are they fighting? NO. Are they blaming Trump? NO. They are being subtle with the power shift. They know they are wrong on the outbreak and they saving face by making funds available.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by eyinjuege: 9:22am On May 19, 2020
LieDetector:
America withdrew their $430m fund from the WHO. China pledged $2b to the WHO.

Something's cooking

Wow

Did Chins really pledge $2billion to the WHO?
Interesting times.
Anyway, we need funding for WHO, because na Africa go suffer am last last if gbege enter the matter.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by alezzy13: 9:22am On May 19, 2020
RTSC:
[s]To be honest, I don't see why I should support democrats.

The only thing they have done for Nigeria is to create enabling policies in America to absorb the best minds Nigeria has to offer away from Nigeria.
Created a mental desert in Nigeria.

They have practically surrounded us on all our neighbouring countries with their military due to globalism.

They refused to sell Nigeria weapons when we needed it, even blocked it when we wanted to buy from their allies.

Trump has allowed Nigeria to buy US weapons and has publicly said he would not stop the sale of weapons to any country that can pay a fortune for them.

Such would never have happened under democrats.

Why should I as a Nigerian in Nigeria support the Democratic Party and its policies?

Who dem help?[/s]

I'm sure unaware the but for the congress which stopped him, the support we get for ARVs, malaria , TB would have gone. Many of your brothers and sisters (and probably you) have benefited from it
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by JustforMen: 9:22am On May 19, 2020
PigTormentor:
[s][/s]

TRASH. Bunch of Trump alternative facts. The man just create his own facts as he wishes. The Americans who will vote in Nov knows better.
Dispute the points listed now. and prove that his policies have not created the strongest American economy with highest black and hispanic emplyment in US history.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Dpaulie(m): 9:25am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

更好地欣赏您所拥有的。布哈里比你所称赞的人要好得多。
你撒谎了,布哈里永远不会比他更好
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by illicit(m): 9:26am On May 19, 2020
Well written
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nairalandmonika: 9:27am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetence to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The list goes on. Tell me about incompetence again, you sheep
How does this prevent the fact that 80 thousand Americans has died of coronavirus?

All u wrote there are not even reasonable.
America space force, lmao.

America that's has not launch an astronaut to space in their own soil in 10 yrs has a space force. LMAO again.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by fallingsky(m): 9:27am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=Firstnebo post=89709574]Weeks back, the amiable President of the United States Donald Trump announced temporal halting of US's funding to World Health Organisation to carry out investigation into WHO's mishandling of the Wuhan Coronavirus

Now yesterday, after the investigation has been carried out, President Trump sent this letter to Dr Tedros of WHO.

Read in the accompanying pics

I especially liked how Trump called attention to WHO's disregard of African countries legitimate concern of how China was maltreating African citizens in the wake of this Wuhan Virus

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262577580718395393[/quotes

Well said. WHO and China should take responsibility. I love those that are not afraid to talk. He's indeed Mr President.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by jolly94: 9:27am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Abortion before pregnancy.

After over 80k is dead.

He was praising China before in the earlier days and suddenly changed tone. Now he has blamed Obama, The media, Democrats, China, and now its the turn of WHO.

He is just trying to score cheap points with WHO to cover-up for his incompetence

If Trump is incompetent, then its means Boris Johnson(UK), Conte(Italy),Putin(Russia), Angela Merkel(Germany) and the rest of the World leadership are incompetent, because as we rightly know its a pandemic that is affecting every nook and cranny of the World and its inhabitants.

If Trump didn't get it right why didn't UK, Germany, Spain, Russia and the rest of the World get it right?

This shows the mess WHO perpetrated, because the World is heavily reliant on its for critical health information and direction.

China's donation of $2b is to save face and I can tell you authoritatively that the rest of the World would not fold its hands and let China dictate their lives. Countries presently are waiting to overcome this pandemic in an appreciable degree. After which they will be able to call out China.

The USA, UK, France, Japan, Germany and the rest will make China pay heavily for this perpetrated atrocities at the appropriate time.

Trump don't take nonsense thats why thinks any time is appropriate.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by gracevile: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
alezzy13:

We should use fox news instead??
No use NTA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nairalandmonika: 9:28am On May 19, 2020
Hi
RTSC:
To be honest, I don't see why I should support democrats.

The only thing they have done for Nigeria is to create enabling policies in America to absorb the best minds Nigeria has to offer away from Nigeria.
Created a mental desert in Nigeria.

They have practically surrounded us on all our neighbouring countries with their military due to globalism.

They refused to sell Nigeria weapons when we needed it, even blocked it when we wanted to buy from their allies.

Trump has allowed Nigeria to buy US weapons and has publicly said he would not stop the sale of weapons to any country that can pay a fortune for them.

Such would never have happened under democrats.

Why should I as a Nigerian in Nigeria support the Democratic Party and its policies?

Who dem help?

So what's now bad if Democrats open the doors of America to Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Weathered: 9:29am On May 19, 2020
alezzy13:

Banned fire. yet over 40k Americans still were still able to return, with little or no testing at the point of entry. Even evidence now suggests most of cases came from returnees from Europe.
@ banned fire. What are you asserting? Trump didn't ban travel from China and the WHO, democrats and media kicked against it?

Abi, if you wan' deflect then tell us say the virus didn't begin from Wuhan, China. It started in Europe.
Pfts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by JustforMen: 9:30am On May 19, 2020
[quote author=alezzy13 post=89712376]

The why the BLITHERING F%% DOES HE NOT KEEP QUIET AND STOP GIVING FAKE AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS ADVISE??

Geez. You Trump worshipers are insufferable. angry[/quote

You have to go personal for every argument that differs from your own sentiments. You probably worship Trump or whoever else is there but do you dispute the point that every leader has responsibility to motivate his followers.
Do you agree with WHO's handling of the chinese virus? If you were America that spends substantially money to fund the WHO, will you be happy with their performance?
Leave all the nonsense about Trump worshiper BS and dispute arguments with superior facts.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Morbidly Obese Trump grin grin grin (Pelosi cannot make heaven)

Dude is desperate to shift attention.

Don't be gullible �️ undecided
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by chubinwa(m): 9:31am On May 19, 2020
I want you to know that Trump is not a preacher of love. he is war, the indaboski bahose. Trump's vitality is a top notch. unlike someone who allows other people to make decisions for him by turning president to presidency
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by IamDavid(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

I sure well know you are not good at international affairs, but incompetence and Donald Trump does not belong in the same sentence.

You hear incompetence because he has had massive, raging opposition from the media, and that's what you are spoon fed.

1) He is no incompetence when he vigorously remade American military after so much neglect by Obama

2) He is not incompetent when he stopped Washington's war on American energy (while overlooking China's massive climate pollution)

3) He is not incompetent when after decades of failed promises from past presidents, he became the only one to move American embassy to Jerusalem

4) He is not incompetent to create a new feature of American military, the Space Force

5) He is not incompetent when he took it upon himself to begin a program that seeks to release thousands of black people in prison for no good reason or for good reasons but for too long behind bars (helping him is Kim Kardashian)

6) He is not incompetent to have created a foreign policy which has done so much to weaken Islamic terrorist groups like Bokoharam, Isis, ISIL, etc. (Obama's foreign policy gave them so much impetus)

7) He is not incompetence to be the first president to not only recognise but stand up to China's American and world manipulation

cool He is not incompetent to be the first American president in recent history to be able to make North Korea friend and curb the threat of accidental nuclear war.

The best comment I've read in nairaland... Pure facts up there!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Damsman10(m): 9:34am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:
Weeks back, the amiable President of the United States Donald Trump announced temporal halting of US's funding to World Health Organisation to carry out investigation into WHO's mishandling of the Wuhan Coronavirus

Now yesterday, after the investigation has been carried out, President Trump sent this letter to Dr Tedros of WHO.

I especially liked how Trump called attention to WHO's disregard of African countries legitimate concern of how China was maltreating African citizens in the wake of this Wuhan Virus

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262577580718395393

One day one day mesef will send letter to someone or people using White House LetterHead or at least Aso Rock or Ekiti State lipsrsealed kiss

I like D.Trump. He may not be the best but I like the way he handles and even creates more problems for himself and his enemies.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.

People like you are just too lazy to research independently and too gullible and being spoon fed by fake news.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Prophet777: 9:39am On May 19, 2020
Detailed & insightful!
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 9:40am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Morbidly Obese Trump grin grin grin (Pelosi cannot make heaven)

Dude is desperate to shift attention.

Very
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by drskyfly007(m): 9:41am On May 19, 2020
Proudlyngwa:

Stop typing rubbish
lol, I can see you don't have any facts to counter his assertions grin.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Dpharisee: 9:41am On May 19, 2020
China was discriminating against Africans by ejecting them from homes and hotels to the streets and accusing them of bringing back Covid19 but WHO turned a blind eye.
Madagascar made efforts but they have spent so much time castigating that small country but praising Italy for its potential vaccine

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 9:42am On May 19, 2020
OgbeniSamm:

People like you are just too lazy to research independently and too gullible and being spoon fed by fake news.

I think you are the gullible one... I have a plot of space on the moon for 50k naira, would u like to buy?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Kingrefreshed: 9:42am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:
Weeks back, the amiable President of the United States Donald Trump announced temporal halting of US's funding to World Health Organisation to carry out investigation into WHO's mishandling of the Wuhan Coronavirus

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1262577580718395393

funny enough its like nobody actually read this letter posted here because almost all the diacussion is talking about something else
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 9:46am On May 19, 2020
Firstnebo:

It is because of people like you that Nigeria is not moving forward.. Hold your government accountable ,Trump is playing a game. He is pleasing his fan base and at the same time he is stealing from the cookie jar ....
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by bigfish3k: 9:48am On May 19, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

How does this prevent the fact that 80 thousand Americans has died of coronavirus?

All u wrote there are not even reasonable.
America space force, lmao.

America that's has not launch an astronaut to space in their own soil in 10 yrs has a space force. LMAO again.
Fact is 80k Americans died
Another fact is China and WHO caused their deaths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 9:49am On May 19, 2020
ojobek:
Trump will not make heaven,, definitely USA is most powerful but lacking in leadership roles at time like this.China show class with the donation of $2b to fight civid19,shame on Trump.
USA did not cause the world problem, china did. You cant destroy a house and expect another person to build it. Pull out yout hatred for Trump.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by Nobody: 9:50am On May 19, 2020
DenreleDave:
I Knew sumtin must the wrong the moment I saw Lai Mohammed, Abba kyari, pdp, apc, tribunal inside that latter, I knew it will go viral.

How can trump say Lai Mohammed is not a Nigeria? Trump eve threatened to dug Abba kyari grave to see if truly he died or he was impersonated...

See that part he said pdp is the best party in California and apc is the best in Las Vegas

Sumtin must be wrong in this letter...
are you insane? Where in the letter did you read that, you made me reading all over again undecided
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by 6ixT8: 9:51am On May 19, 2020
The second to the last paragraph of page 3... interesting how the world was aware of China's racial discrimination and treatment of Africans and other citizens.

those folks are more evill than the devil!.
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by PDPGuy: 9:51am On May 19, 2020
udemzyudex:

Exactly, most of them are just too lazy to check else where for for information.
CNN is their only source of information.
But isn’t Trump’s vocabulary limited?
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by dru23(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2020
JustforMen:

Dispute the points listed now. and prove that his policies have not created the strongest American economy with highest black and hispanic emplyment in US history.

The question is when Obama left office , how was the US economy? You seem to be not only well informed or semi literate....
Re: Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General by DenreleDave(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2020
Blyzz:
are you insane? Where in the letter did you read that, you made me reading all over again undecided

Ain't insane but I think u r insane for reading such long letter over again gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video / Boris Johnson Admitted To Hospital Over Coronavirus Symptoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.