Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1953 Views)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 19, 2020
Re: . by Renida: 8:09am On May 19, 2020
I'll Park here
Re: . by chatinent: 8:09am On May 19, 2020
Flee from girls who treated you like garbage for sb else only to come back to you when the other relationship didn't work out.
Flee from girls who see you as an alternative.
Stick to the girl who embraced you when you were weary, and rebuke that one who ridiculed you.
It's called self-respect.
#RememberTheWife of Lot.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by blesskewe(f): 8:10am On May 19, 2020
If I was ur ex, and I want you back
I'll do what she's doing
She couldn't find a guy to take over joor

It's ur choice anyways

5 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 8:11am On May 19, 2020
I'm looking for a girl that has been through many heartbreaks, a girl that has been disappointed by guys, a girl that has given up on love... I want to finish her patapata.
OP, pm her contact for me. Thanks bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nehyooh(m): 8:19am On May 19, 2020
An ex that leaves today, may still leave tomorrow.
Anyways, follow your mind.
Re: . by Davash222(m): 8:20am On May 19, 2020
blesskewe:
If I was ur ex, and I want you back
You can date him now, by December he will become your ex, then by January you can start to 'want him back'.
I'm only trying to help you make your wish come true.
Re: . by Nehyooh(m): 8:21am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:
I'm looking for a girl that has been through many heartbreaks, a girl that has been disappointed by guys, a girl that has given up on love... I want to finish her patapata.
Baba why nah ? grin

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On May 19, 2020
This guy, you are really a confused man. Confused in all his ways. You are a like a train headed for a concrete wall.

Grow some balls and take over your life. An ordinary girl is causing you to have heart palpitations. Mtscheww.

You never ready. Let's wait for the elders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Holyfield1(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2020
Please don't take her back

Move on with your new girl and ignore all the attention she's been giving, she'll find every possible ways to manipulate you bro

Reminding you of old times and all the promises you've made, you will feel pity for her hence you'll be compelled to take her back but don't.

A girl who leaves you once won't hesitate to leave you again.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: . by blesskewe(f): 8:24am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

You can date him now, by December he will become your ex, then by January you can start to 'want him back'.
I'm only trying to help you make your wish come true.

Lol
No thanks
Re: . by Helios85447(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
您现在需要的是一份工作。
你太闲了
abi oo .....
Re: . by yanabasee1(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2020
OP.... . Your decision is yours to make. You know what you want and you alone knows who can give you what you want.... Go for it.
Re: . by VicM6: 8:43am On May 19, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
您现在需要的是一份工作。

你太闲了
Dear Op, this chinese words means that ur life dey on top banana tree... wise up man..... i don interprete am

2 Likes

Re: . by temblor1(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2020
She'll still leave after causing more wahala angry
Re: . by Nobody: 8:52am On May 19, 2020
VicM6:
Dear Op, this chinese words means that ur life dey on top banana tree... wise up man..... i don interprete am

grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: . by Ladikwa(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2020
No the reason why she left. and why she is back, do some investigation to find out what happened. put her through some test and make her work hard for you, by investing in you. don't start all lovey dovey stuff yet, Until when you are satisfied with what you have seen, then set some boundaries to avoid repeating patterns that she did before. Try to work on yourself also.
Re: . by Benee1000(m): 9:05am On May 19, 2020
Ubunja's miseducation on 'that lil breakup she initiated for no reason' comes to mind.

Find this article op, enlighten ur feeble mind and advise urself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:06am On May 19, 2020
Don't be an idiot never go back to someone who dumped you. She is only trying to come back cause she couldn't find a guy to bill this period, she does not love you, she will only use you and break up in a couple of months, just block her on all social media, delete her number, block her from calling you and move on

2 Likes

Re: . by Denique(f): 9:08am On May 19, 2020
Ex Girlfriend vs Ex Boyfriend...

I'd like for the both of you to talk to each other first, since you are both exes to each other and reach a resolve.

Drop your resolve along with hers here, so that the elders can deliberate on it and pass their judgment.
Re: . by DenreleDave(m): 9:12am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

Davash u r madt aswear
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:21am On May 19, 2020
Denique:
Ex Girlfriend vs Ex Boyfriend...

I'd like for the both of you to talk to each other first, since you are both exes to each other and reach a resolve.

Drop your resolve along with hers here, so that the elders can deliberate on it and pass their judgment.

Don't talk with her just move on

Can you talk with someone who dumped you did you read his previous post
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2020
Davash222:

I love this, and after giving her hope that love still exists, break up with her in the most horrible way and tell her you have being using her. Her face at that point will be worth diamonds, the face of a broken girl
Re: . by Denique(f): 9:26am On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

Don't talk with her just move on

Can you talk with someone who dumped you did you read his previous post

I'm sure you read the part where he said "he's confused on what to do"

From his statement above, it's obvious he still got feelings for her and the only way he can move on is by having a talk with her.

He needs to know why she left and came back and if he's willing to give "love" a second chance. It's his decision to make eventually

He can't do any of the aforementioned without "a real talk" with her.
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 9:32am On May 19, 2020
Denique:

I'm sure you read the part where he said "he's confused on what to do"

From his statement above, it's obvious he still got feelings for her and the only way he can move on is by having a talk with her.

He needs to know why she left and came back and if he's willing to give "love" a second chance. It's his decision to make eventually

He can't do any of the aforementioned without "a real talk" with her.

But you know the only reason why she wants to come back is cause she hasn't found a guy she can bill in this covid period, anyone that dumps you doesn't love you she just needs him for cash. And if he is confused he needs advise and she is the last person he should go to for one.
If you broke out from drinking alcohol and you are confused or having a relapse, would you go back to a beer parlor to cool off your head, NO
Re: . by Nobody: 9:36am On May 19, 2020
Justice128:
Remember in my own last post that says she wants to be left alone after 3weaks of dating, dear guys i really appriciate your matured advice but here is another issue, during the 3weaks of dating my present girlfriend, my ex has been all over me begging me for forgiveness because she is the one that left me and she has been saying that she has really amended her mistakes and she said she is fully in for me now than ever, this words got me touched because truely i loved her and i wanted to settle down with her b4 she misbehaved and left, now she is giving me a very much attention than ever and she is all over me and i am trying to distance my self because of my recent relationship which i dont know my stand on it, pls advice me am really confused about my ex because she seems to be more good now and i dont want to loose both of dem while thinking of waiting or moving on about my corrent relationship plz.

Don't be in a rush to take her back and also don't push her away, still give your current girlfriend time and be sure she is no longer interested in you before you can restart ur relationship with your ex.
Re: . by Denique(f): 10:51am On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

But you know the only reason why she wants to come back is cause she hasn't found a guy she can bill in this covid period, anyone that dumps you doesn't love you she just needs him for cash. And if he is confused he needs advise and she is the last person he should go to for one.
If you broke out from drinking alcohol and you are confused or having a relapse, would you go back to a beer parlor to cool off your head, NO
The more reason he needs to talk things over with her and end it if he has to.

It may not have anything to do with not finding a guy but the realisation that he seems to be the best amongst them.

My point boils down to his confused state. He needs to understand the situation and decide for himself.

The back and forth isn't helping their state of mind either.
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 11:05am On May 19, 2020
Denique:

The more reason he needs to talk things over with her and end it if he has to.

It may not have anything to do with not finding a guy but the realisation that he seems to be the best amongst them.

My point boils down to his confused state. He needs to understand the situation and decide for himself.

The back and forth isn't helping their state of mind either.

Are you the girl he broke up with? If No then leave him alone
Re: . by Denique(f): 11:10am On May 19, 2020
lightangel65i:

Are you the girl he broke up with? If No then leave him alone

Are you the guy who is in a confused state? If No, then get off my mention and let me air my view.

Don't force your opinion down my throat!
Re: . by Exc2000: 1:25pm On May 19, 2020
Accept her back but date other girls with her.. double and triple date, so when confussion sets in again forher you can as well continue with your option 2 and 3
Re: . by lightangel65i(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2020
Denique:

Are you the guy who is in a confused state? If No, then get off my mention and let me air my view.

Don't force your opinion down my throat!

I asked a question and why do you want him to get back at her so badly. Would you if you were in his shoes. All women hate men, call them useless names, so why are you giving the same men advise, only one reason you know the girl is wrong

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Is This A Kid? Can A Child Of Her Age Really Say Those Things? / I Was Debited By Flutterwave And Who Are They?!! / Pst Adenowo: Stop Disgracing Ur Husband: What Do U Need The MAN'S Money For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.