Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

In The Few Recent Years... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In The Few Recent Years... (212 Views)

#10YearsChallenge: Curvy Lady's 10 Years Throwback Vs Recent Photos / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / My Recent Breakup Experience - I Couldnt Tolerate Disrespect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In The Few Recent Years... by Alliteration: 2:08pm On May 19, 2020
I am only trying to reason back the lane of thoughts...

How many of us ever tried creating our pins to recharge our phones to call the babes?

How many of us always exhaust our 'call me I love u' on 'Ngozi'?

How many of us sought soft drink bottles to gather some supposed pins for airtime?

How many of us spent our night on extra cool and the next morning sleeping during lectures?

How many of us did family and friends add up plus magic number?

Admit it... I know some will not...

(1) (Reply)

Are They Emotionally Unavailable? Learn How To Connect With Him/ Her Without Nag / Guys: On What Grounds Would U Find Reason 2 Date A Foreigner 2wice Ur Age? / How To Be Happy And Successful Without Being In Any Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.