Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,471 members, 7,850,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 AM

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG (21652 Views)

Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by izubext007: 5:59pm On May 19, 2020
am tired of this fullani and Yoruba led government.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by taibat61(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2020
SEC .....MMM Nigeria Nightmare

I can never forget
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by hedonistic: 6:19pm On May 19, 2020
HeavenShield:
Despite all the appointments and wealth going to them. Unfortunately their region is still the poorest with herds of beggers almajiris.

What a shame!

If only they can use the opportunities to develop their region, fine.

But guess what, they will not. Poor minds!

That's the point. I don't understand what they do with the vast wealth they accumulate by controlling these juicy government positions over the years. Their people aren't empowered in any way. Their region is an almajiristic shithole breeding nothing but terrorists, kidnappers, bandits, and social miscreants. It's almost funny, were it not so tragic, really.

Government and politics is the only means of livelihood they know. That's why they adamantly position their incompetent, barely qualified selves for any available 'public service' position. Even their private sector stalwarts depend on government patronage and cover to excel.

Zero industry. Zero innovation. Zero enterprise. Zero ability to compete meritoriously in the free-market talent economy. Despicable beyond words.

Bunch of primitive rettards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:49pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

So I should hate the north or buhari? Is this how tribalistic or bigoted you are
Imagine that your father has N20 to share among four children of his. Imagine now that he gives a favourite of his N15 and another the remaining N5. Now imagine you had N5 with you which he takes from you and gives to his favourite child giving him N20 in all.
Now,
1. Would you commend your father for his fairness and goodness to you or scream out in pain?
2. If you muster the courage to scream out, will you consider it fair if your other brothers label you hateful and bigoted for crying out?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Chamberlin1983(m): 7:21pm On May 19, 2020
You dont have to ask God just put ARI after the last letter of your name. Eg neyoari
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by feedthenation(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2020
Just exactly 3 more years for all these shenanigans to end.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by naija4life247: 7:37pm On May 19, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Government of the north las Las ndi ofe Mmanu go get sense

Buhari will do well with Nigeria, that is if tribalism and nepotism does not kill him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Myhusband(m): 7:44pm On May 19, 2020
pasol4real:

So you are indeed pained....sorry o
As for gej, he did the right thing ,he is a just man n he was fair with his appointments, unlike the ethnocentric buhari

was Obj not detribalised too? why traumatise all Yoruba nation for a Fulani man appointment? why are Igbo scared of calling Fulani/Hausa nation by their names

must Yoruba be your voice every time? when Yoruba get there and start his own, it's you nonentity that will still be fighting for this Hausa

you people should inculcate the habit of mind game, politics is best played with mind game and not this over emotions that have enveloped average of you Igbo
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Imagine that your father has N20 to share among four children of his. Imagine now that he gives a favourite of his N15 and another the remaining N5. Now imagine you had N5 with you which he takes from you and gives to his favourite child giving him N20 in all.
Now,
1. Would you commend your father for his fairness and goodness to you or scream out in pain?
2. If you muster the courage to scream out, will you consider it fair if your other brothers label you hateful and bigoted for crying out?

That is a wrong analogy. Any way I can never hate any part of Nigeria. Learn to do so after all they are still backward inspite of your imaginative favoritism
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Akanbiedu(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
pasol4real:

So you are indeed pained....sorry o
As for gej, he did the right thing ,he is a just man n he was fair with his appointments, unlike the ethnocentric buhari

Show us GEJ appointments.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by ludd2018: 8:37pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Another Northerner To The Post.
Maybe the Igbos shouldn't complain; they gave Buhari only 5% of his votes.
But what of the Yorubas that joined hands with the North to contribute the remaining 97%? What is their fate?
Buhari played a very fast one on them with Ibrahim Gambari. They can't tell if Gambari is for them or for the Fulanis or for Ilorin.
Their most potent force in the runnung, the VP is now more or less incapacitated.
It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas have refused to learn over the years. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bakare to Osinbajo.
And I will bet my nokia torch that they won't learn with this Buhari scenario.

May God Help Them

Because yorubas are fixated in putting Igbos down That is why we are in this mess....in 21 century the educated yorubas chose Buhari to lead Nigeria just because they perceived that Buhari 'll finish up Igbos and spare them.....today every body is suffering. Any way Biafra is going

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:02pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

That is a wrong analogy. Any way I can never hate any part of Nigeria. Learn to do so after all they are still backward inspite of your imaginative favoritism
Tell me how it is wrong. If you do not understand the analogy, feel free to ask for guidance. To ask for what is due to you when you're denied same is not to hate. It is to promote justice. There can be no love in an atmosphere of injustice.
So you despise them as backward and feel your due return as a member of the commonwealth of Nigeria should be given to them to compensate for their backwardness. Does that mean you consider yourself responsible for their backwardness?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Tell me how it is wrong. If you do not understand the analogy, feel free to ask for guidance. To ask for what is due to you when you're denied same is not to hate. It is to promote justice. There can be no love in an atmosphere of injustice.
So you despise them as backward and feel your due return as a member of the commonwealth of Nigeria should be given to them to compensate for their backwardness. Does that mean you consider yourself responsible for their backwardness?
.I love all parts of Nigeria equally,do the same
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by RTSC: 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
Myhusband:

the question is if Buhari appoint Yoruba and Igbo to this post, how will it help the common Yoruba and Igbo man because you Dundee won't cease to exhibit your ignorance here

Buhari is abusing federal character, when southern reach there let him do his own and let Buhari's regime be his reference point

Yoruba don't make noise, our mind game is why you called us betrayer, you don't have to tell your enemy how pained you're as you Igbo are too emotional about this

did anyone stop Gej from appointing southerners in all sectors during his time?
But if Jonathan had done that, it would have been wrong.

You are saying in essence, that Jonathan was a fool for doing what is right.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by inice(m): 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
The king of the north except for biafrians and that's the problem
No wonder they declare them "Terrorists" and Fulani herdsmen "Take their land grazing bill"
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Antai123(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Northern republic of Nigeria.�����
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Myhusband(m): 9:53pm On May 19, 2020
RTSC:

But if Jonathan had done that, it would have been wrong.

You are saying in essence, that Jonathan was a fool for doing what is right.

I'm not here to be judgemental about anyone decision, Buhari is a Fulani man hence his kinsmen should be called out by Igbo

Igbo should stop feeling inferior by calling Yoruba in everything. Igbo are also the majority tribe for God sake, why should Yoruba be mentioned in all a Fulani man presidential decision?

when southern Nigeria reach there tell them to theirs too, Igbo should desist from traumatizing Yoruba in everything

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by chukasson(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
Ask4bigneyo:
buARI
kyARI
gambARI
Oh God! Where is my own ARI?
oboy, na tru o
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Naijaarchive(m): 10:18pm On May 19, 2020
Temptee101:

Which of the senates?
You make me laff.

I know jare but that's how it should b
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by DEROX: 10:21pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Another Northerner To The Post.
Maybe the Igbos shouldn't complain; they gave Buhari only 5% of his votes.
But what of the Yorubas that joined hands with the North to contribute the remaining 97%? What is their fate?
Buhari played a very fast one on them with Ibrahim Gambari. They can't tell if Gambari is for them or for the Fulanis or for Ilorin.
Their most potent force in the runnung, the VP is now more or less incapacitated.
It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas have refused to learn over the years. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bakare to Osinbajo.
And I will bet my nokia torch that they won't learn with this Buhari scenario.

May God Help Them
head of civil service Yoruba, speaker of the house Yoruba, chief of defence Yoruba, vice president Yoruba ,jqmb registrar Yoruba, pls we have been duly compensated Igbo's can cry and wail on after all we started winning election 2015 you have asslicked the north since 1960
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:24pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

.I love all parts of Nigeria equally,do the same

The question is not your love for Nigeria or not. Your love is not a template for me. It is the president's love that should guide us all. The question is the (un)just manner appointments are being made in contradiction of the constitution and the spirit and idea behind the unity and oneness of Nigeria. Look around you. Can you in all honesty say the appointment has further proven that all parts of Nigeria are loved equally by the president of Nigeria?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by DEROX: 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Government of the north for the North and by the North... So no Yoruba man fit hold this position Why always north
and higbo man too
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by engrjacuzzi: 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
Hausa Fulani connection.... We are watching.
Where is the federal character principle Mr President
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 10:28pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

The question is not your love for Nigeria or not. Your love is not a template for me. It is the president's love that should guide us all. The question is the (un)just manner appointments are being made in contradiction of the constitution and the spirit and idea behind the unity and oneness of Nigeria. Look around you. Can you in all honesty say the appointment has further proven that all parts of Nigeria are loved equally by the president of Nigeria?

The first DG of sec buhari appointed was munir gwarzo a northerner.he was succeeded by Mrs Mary uduk a southerner who is now succeeded by a northerner.I believe you know what rotation is
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by DEROX: 10:31pm On May 19, 2020
Myhusband:

I'm not here to be judgemental about anyone decision, Buhari is a Fulani man hence his kinsmen should be called out by Igbo

Igbo should stop feeling inferior by calling Yoruba in everything. Igbo are also the majority tribe for God sake, why should Yoruba be mentioned in all a Fulani man presidential decision?

when southern Nigeria reach there tell them to theirs too, Igbo should desist from traumatizing Yoruba in everything
the 2015 loss still dey pain them even than the kind goodluck sef meanwhile bayelsans don't forget am that was while Lyon under APC won governorship if not for his deputy wahala name forgery
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by sadi78: 10:32pm On May 19, 2020
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Myhusband(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2020
DEROX:
the 2015 loss still dey pain them even than the kind goodluck sef meanwhile bayelsans don't forget am that was while Lyon under APC won governorship if not for his deputy wahala name forgery

you dey mind them, all their political plan they unconsciously revealed it because they're too emotional

the civil war has not teach them lesson yet, they revealed much to Nigeria govt then hence the easy access to clamp them down

Yoruba knows what Buhari is doing but we don't need to shout or complain, na Niccolo Machiavelli's style

I hope Igbo learn for once

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

The first DG of sec buhari appointed was munir gwarzo a northerner.he was succeeded by Mrs Mary uduk a southerner who is now succeeded by a northerner.I believe you know what rotation is
I don't want to believe you're dis ignorant. Mary Uduk was there in acting capacity. She was never substantive
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I don't want to believe you're dis ignorant. Mary Uduk was there in acting capacity. She was never substantive

I think you are even more ignorant.so because she was acting,her tenure won't be recorded? While she acted,did she have a superior or she shared the power? Was it not buhari that still appointed her in acting capacity ? Will it be recorded in history that she once headed sec or not? Am sure you are one of those that believed that they are more northerners in the federal civil service......
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

I think you are even more ignorant.so because she was acting,her tenure won't be recorded? While she acted,did she have a superior or she shared the power? Was it not buhari that still appointed her in acting capacity ? Will it be recorded in history that she once headed sec or not? Am sure you are one of those that believed that they are more northerners in the federal civil service......

You are still being ignorant. Who tenure record epp. That one sef is not guaranteed. It depends on whoever is keeping the record. Go and find out the difference between Acting and substantive. Do you think her salary changed while she was there in Acting capacity to begin with? She was the most senior official. That's why she was appointed to acting capacity pending completion of Gwarzo's investigation as civil service rules prescribe. Gwarzo resigned early this year to a nice retirement package and instead of Buhari to forward her name,, he went and looked for a fellow aboki to take over the seat. In other words, for the 2years plus she was in office, it was just a case of baboon dey work. Gwarzo and Yuguda dey chop dey go.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by DedeNkem: 3:07am On May 20, 2020
Government of the North by the North and for the North! The Yorubas helped to cause this mess and they never learn!

It is shameful that the educated Yorubas are always used by the illiterate North to perpetuate themselves in power!

Yorubas, wake up from your long slumber!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.