Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,578 members, 7,850,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG (21654 Views)

Profile Of Lamido Yuguda, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Yuguda: As President, Tinubu Will Address The Problem Of Corruption In Nigeria / Bello Matawalle Appoints Bashir Yuguda As ‘Honorary Adviser’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Kobicove(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2020
Another northerner!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

You and I know deep down you are being sarcastic with this

As you supported wellington maltreatment
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by madridsta007(m): 4:18pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
Another Northerner To The Post.
Maybe the Igbos shouldn't complain; they gave Buhari only 5% of his votes.
But what of the Yorubas that joined hands with the North to contribute the remaining 97%? What is their fate?
Buhari played a very fast one on the with Ibrahim Gambari. They can't tell if Gambari is for them or for the Fulanis or for Ilorin.
Their most potent force in the runnung, the VP is now more or less incapacitated.
It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas have refused to learn over the years. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bakare to Osinbajo.
And I will bet my nokia torch that they won't learn with this Buhari scenario.

May God Help Them

You want to loose that your Nokia Torch, abi?
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 19, 2020
tribal bigots food don ready

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Damntruth(m): 4:20pm On May 19, 2020
This guy just came and championed the Fulani Agenda ..even the southerners and Westerners he appointed at first tenure has been replaced with Fulani herdsmen in this tenure ..should any sane man support Buhari Noooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 19, 2020
Bubu sha .... Another Northern ....and you know Northerns sabi spend not manage money.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by bankole200(m): 4:26pm On May 19, 2020
With these lopsided appointments, I can now conclude that Mr President has succeeded to divide the country along ethnic lines. Is there no federal character principle to follow? Lest I forget the position of the fcc was also polarized. With these actions of Buhari I can say "The evil that men do lives after them".

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Myhusband(m): 4:27pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:
But what of the Yorubas that joined hands with the North to contribute the remaining 97%? What is their fate?
Buhari played a very fast one on the with Ibrahim Gambari. They can't tell if Gambari is for them or for the Fulanis or for Ilorin.
Their most potent force in the runnung, the VP is now more or less incapacitated.
It's quite unfortunate that the Yorubas have refused to learn over the years. From Awolowo to Abiola to Bakare to Osinbajo.

May God Help Them

the question is if Buhari appoint Yoruba and Igbo to this post, how will it help the common Yoruba and Igbo man because you Dundee won't cease to exhibit your ignorance here

Buhari is abusing federal character, when southern reach there let him do his own and let Buhari's regime be his reference point

Yoruba don't make noise, our mind game is why you called us betrayer, you don't have to tell your enemy how pained you're as you Igbo are too emotional about this

did anyone stop Gej from appointing southerners in all sectors during his time?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Racoon(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
Hehehe! Nepotism again.Even the board of Fed. Character Commission(FCC) also manifests nepotism. Guess zombies will defend this one again? This is not good @ all.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Myhusband(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2020
every time Buhari appoint his kinsmen, Yoruba must be abused by your brainless southeasterners. both your literate and illiterates aren't left out in this cry cry baby

when southerners reach there let him do his own abi why calling Yoruba Yoruba every time, are you people under one drugs?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Studyinchina200(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2020
Suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by GamalNasser: 4:33pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:

As you supported wellington maltreatment

I didn't support it
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Yoruba is the tribe of Judah

Not all the black people are isrealites

The fulanis are the children of Esau

Only the tribes of Israel will be redeemed

144,000 of them

Since God chose Jacob alone

Then salvation is of the Jews

Fulanis are NOT the children of Esau. Esau was a reddish and hairy man, i.e a white hairy-filled man like a pig's skin. Esau's another name is Edom, and his seeds are Edomites which is current Europe known as European-Edomites, which some are false Jews- false state of Israel and Amerikkans.

Fulanis like the Hausas, are mostly from Usman Dan Fodio. He's a direct descendant of Cush i.e Cushite an Emirate part of the ancient Babylon..

As for the 144,000. They were ancient black Hebrews who were undefiled (more of Eunuchs). As God do what pleases Him, they were specifically created that way to His glory, and are currently with Him in the kingdom through Jesus Christ and praising Him forever and ever.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 19, 2020
Ok, over to you rubber stamp senators. Ghost senators that have no objection over what the dullard offered them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 19, 2020
# shithole!....welcome to the federal republic of the north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by pasol4real(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:

May God Help Them
Why will they learn?
They’ve sworn to remain Fulani slaves in perpetuity
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:59pm On May 19, 2020
why cant southern senators unite to block this appointment ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by pasol4real(m): 5:06pm On May 19, 2020
Myhusband:

the question is if Buhari appoint Yoruba and Igbo to this post, how will it help the common Yoruba and Igbo man because you Dundee won't cease to exhibit your ignorance here

Buhari is abusing federal character, when southern reach there let him do his own and let Buhari's regime be his reference point

Yoruba don't make noise, our mind game is why you called us betrayer, you don't have to tell your enemy how pained you're as you Igbo are too emotional about this

did anyone stop Gej from appointing southerners in all sectors during his time?
So you are indeed pained....sorry o
As for gej, he did the right thing ,he is a just man n he was fair with his appointments, unlike the ethnocentric buhari
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by 4four(m): 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
As usual
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by pillar2016(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
Hmmmm...not surprised,

WHAT IS YOUR PROPERTY REALLY WORTH

Find out your property value for just N10,000 only (Within 48 Hours)

Thinking of selling, buying or renting? Wondering if now is the right time? Curious what your property is worth? DON’T WORRY! You don’t need to guess the value of your property we can give it you.
Call ..08126841983
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
senatordave1:
Good appointment.up buhari
Really? Thought you're from SS
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by AFONJACOW(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2020
Government of the north for the North and by the North... So no Yoruba man fit hold this position Why always north
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by ekestic1976(f): 5:29pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:

May God Help Them

Must you cry more than the bereaved? Must you add another's burden to your own!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On May 19, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Really? Thought you're from SS

So I should hate the north or buhari? Is this how tribalistic or bigoted you are
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by kenx1(m): 5:34pm On May 19, 2020
Govt for the North
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by kenx1(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2020
GeorgeTheCoder:
why cant southern senators unite to block this appointment ?

They are clowns na
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by glad7: 5:39pm On May 19, 2020
Another ethnic bigot and nepotic driven appointment as chairman loading....
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Jack500: 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
Iyiataata92:

May God Help Them

If u had carry ur life on head like u carry yoruba matter for head like this, maybe u wont be frustrated and in penury like this. Irrelevant 5% piglets

1 Like

Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Petacephas: 5:47pm On May 19, 2020
If the south eventually hold this power Hmmmm! This northern people will see nweeee!
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Temptee101(m): 5:55pm On May 19, 2020
You want me to be surprised?

Sorry to disappoint you, I don't give a damn.
Re: Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Lamido Yuguda As SEC DG by Temptee101(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2020
Naijaarchive:
Senate should decline the request....

Which of the senates?

You make me laff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Deploys Special Forces As Anambra Gets New Police Commissioner / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised / Buhari Appoints Joseph Chiedu Ugbo MD, Niger Delta Power Holding Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.