Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106374 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Demmtek(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
This one get doctorate in rich and wealthiness
Check your dictionary at your own risk lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Some poor people here will come and say vanity upon vanity
lol
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Jokerman(m): 6:31pm On May 19, 2020
O Bob... Very beautiful.... Comfort,class, Exquisite. Me likey cheesy

Look at how big the aircraft is to human beings, yet in the sky the aircraft would look like an ant, tells you how small humans are on the God given earth... Who knows how we'd look in God's eyes

God is wonderful

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty is indeed a bastard cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Vanity Upon Vanity Crew Over To You grin
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by paul100(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty na bastard.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by chelseamann(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Our man

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by joelbooks: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Tocynone:
Someone said "Money stops nonsense"

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Grace001: 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Someone pastor or imam will tell him that he will have access to something better than this when they get to paradise/ aljanah. So he shouldn’t bother about earthly things

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Tobinrobin(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity

Lol but deep down you wish you had this ‘vanity’? Don’t you? � grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:32pm On May 19, 2020
Vanity crew spamming this thread anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by hedonistic: 6:33pm On May 19, 2020
Don't go there o.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 6:33pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
Special thunder from Zimbabwe.

9 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Blackking98(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2020
obembet:
Chelsea fans right now..

This is our man
4life

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On May 19, 2020
Abra money!!

Up blues for life!

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by danduchi(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
empty your acct go give church na.. Your present phone is still vanity. With your face like wetin small pikin draw

8 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Yseone(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Asin eeeh

4 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by JoNach: 6:36pm On May 19, 2020
So Morata cost pass this Jet?? This life
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OpinionCounts(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2020
Wow! Beautiful ❤️....how does those utensils (cups, plates, spoons), candle stands etc stay in place without falling off during flight....especially when the jet makes some inclined maneuver to dodge thick clouds or in turbulence..

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Grace001: 6:36pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Yes like your pastor would tell you, you will have access to something better than this when you get to paradise.

This jet is small compare to nicest things in paradise

Vanity crew just wait until you get to your paradise
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by papermill: 6:36pm On May 19, 2020
Billionaire toy.. we gonna get there someday.. working Hard and reinvesting profits To generate a huge capital target for reinvestment.. just that and like that and your Name will be heard..don’t forget to pray for grace and stay healthy.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by hedonistic: 6:37pm On May 19, 2020
Solmax:
This life it's not just about making money
Make sure it enjoy it, while your life last...

That's the hedonistic philosophy. Wise ones gerrit.

The only reason why I make money is to fund my enjoyment of life. Otherwise, money itself will be meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by KingGeorge5(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Make thunder fire poverty 100 Billion ×

2 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Freezby2020: 6:38pm On May 19, 2020
You are very right, vanity upon vanity for the poor at heart with poverty mentality.
My brother you really right.

Ewu

mkoabiola:
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by saajus: 6:38pm On May 19, 2020
Kugu Aye!
If just 5million people out 7billion in the world give me $25 each (10k Naira), that's $125m. I should be able to afford this jet. Lol.
Now, let me forget about the jet and start thinking of a product that will capture just 5m people and make 10k Naira profit on each person.

3 Likes

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by decision01: 6:39pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
You must be poor
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by mayorall(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2020
dammywapes:
d lord is good

All the time ooo grin cheesy
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by YourArewaSister: 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
Just wondering aloud... Where is the bed belt? Since we have seat belts....
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by IME1: 6:40pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Baba, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree.
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.

Proverbs 30:9-12
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by dammywapes(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2020
Swears broski
mayorall:

All the time ooo grin cheesy
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Ucee1999: 6:41pm On May 19, 2020
grin
Tobinrobin:

Lol but deep down you wish you had this ‘vanity’? Don’t you? � grin grin
I taya ooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.