Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106367 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by sheyitokz(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
life's good...EVERY BEING GET TIME TO SUCCESS 4 THOSE WHO BELIVE
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Eastside22(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
Stop saying what you don't know
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Collins4u1(m): 9:17pm On May 19, 2020
Make money ooooooo.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by dammywapes(m): 9:18pm On May 19, 2020
Starhearts:

All d time
Yes o
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ledaman: 9:21pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
Go n sit down poor man mentality!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
this is how to be rich
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by smiliyB(f): 9:22pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Baba God, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree.
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.
Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha you have made me laugh so hard this evening. I almost fall from my bed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 9:24pm On May 19, 2020
Vanity upon vanity. ..In the book of adams 4 vs 45 don't eat what will kill you cos everything will turn dust at the end.
obembet:
CHELSEA owner Roman Abramovich owns a fleet of amazing aircraft.

But the jewel in his collection of private planes is a customised Boeing 767-33A ER nicknamed 'The Bandit' worth £66m.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11655300/roman-abramovich-private-jet/amp/
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by YungLasaint(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2020
Men money is good... grin this is our man cheesy
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by durai: 9:26pm On May 19, 2020
vegafbs:

So you wrote all this because of Abrahamovich's wealth? Poverty is indeed a disease, I swear
He is not writing it becos of 1 individual but as a reminder dat heaven is far beautiful dan all dis earthly things
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by lawdrigo: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Its irritate me when people will fail to appreciate good things in this forum, rather they term it as "VANITY"..
The question is, you that is typing "VANITY" are you not vanity yourself? Nothing last forever..
Enjoy your life to the fullest while being alive..

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Be a real niggarrr
Huzzle make your children nor begin type vanity upon vanity

My real niggarrr
Money is good
We need to huzzle so that when efcc come our area come arrest people them nor go leave us behind
We need to huzzle seriously so that police go dey invite us dey questions us about our source of wealth
I dey tell you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Awoo88: 9:27pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
Baba God, I need the "root of all evil o" Infact I need the whole tree.
To the vanity crew, Riches are vanity, poverty is also vanity, choose ur vanity wisely.
Bible did not call money the root of evil, it says the love of money is
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ifko: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
I m shouting in my house Olorun ma gbagbe Mi o9oo9oooooooo
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Tdave01: 9:37pm On May 19, 2020
Money stops nonsense, God bless my hustle.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by winj: 9:38pm On May 19, 2020
If Covid-19 can enter that jet it is useless!
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by adeyemiemma(m): 9:41pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
yes ooh my broda

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Wronggee(m): 9:42pm On May 19, 2020
Poverty real papa grin
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Evariel(f): 9:44pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything... As For me, I must be there by The Grace of GOD

I yearn to be there as well, experiencing the fullness of God’ GLORY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by DigitB: 9:49pm On May 19, 2020
Babatunde40:
Imagine doing the do on that bed

If you impregnate your woman on that bed eehh, na twin angels she go born. grin

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by chinonsolife342: 9:50pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
somebody should show me poverty I want to destroy it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by muffyt05: 9:52pm On May 19, 2020
One thing I've realized about this guy, he doesn't joke with his security. Spending £1.5million to make the security Air Force One standard, even his yatch, the 'Eclipse' has 2 helipads and a mini-submarine.
This high level of security shows this guy is the real 'BADDO'
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by engrjacuzzi: 9:53pm On May 19, 2020
This man isn't a first class graduate, neither his is source of wealth attached to education yet, he has made his mark. When there is money, even the so called vanity will respect itself provided the source is legitimate.
In all, money and riches is good for the health.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2020
Oluwa shanu emi na ! Lord please have mercy on me too; please spoil me with your blessings like Roman Abramovich. I love this !
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by OscarJaden(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
hustle oo make u no come nairaland the shout vanity upon vanity
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Tousteejay: 9:57pm On May 19, 2020
speechless... you mean only him got this OK. my #100 ball show rite... me self go do something soon wey una go dy pay
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Sonofman18: 9:59pm On May 19, 2020
But then Yahoo boys go kill mama do juju, sell their kidney also and can't still beat or compete with this man...nha Bleep up nha
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Bigfish121(m): 10:04pm On May 19, 2020
It is only business that can give you this kind of money.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 10:09pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Living a life without jesus is vanity upon vanity and not having the best things in life.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 10:10pm On May 19, 2020
I disown poverty for life.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by davidodiba(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty

Ammmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnm!

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ayo2008: 10:27pm On May 19, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Some poor people here will come and say vanity upon vanity

If I may ask Is it not vanity upon vanity o?

no matter how beautiful and expensive they are, the unfortunate thing is that he will not take anything out of this world. Shikena!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.