Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) (106383 Views)

Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And Over 2000 TV Channels / Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Puts Club Up For Sale For £2 Billion / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Lucascruiz(m): 8:12pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything... As For me, I must be there by The Grace of GOD

Your point?
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Rotty32: 8:13pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
It is stil vanity upon vanity
Poor man mentality
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Ingredient88(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2020
O ye Olorun, Lord pls bless me. kiss
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by BabangidaHamza(m): 8:14pm On May 19, 2020
Let me hear or see the Dan shegiya that would tell me this is Vanity Dan kutumar ubansu
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by simiife: 8:18pm On May 19, 2020
Baba God,I no sey my future dey ur hands,e sure me pieces
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by emeka1759(m): 8:19pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
poverty brain dey worry u
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Issaboss(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
WONDERMENT!
If Things on Earth which could be Destroyed at anytime are this beautiful. Then Imagine How Beautiful Heaven is....

Revelation 21:10-23
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

Ensure you Don't Miss Heaven For Anything... As For me, I must be there by The Grace of GOD
If you like quote Bible from now till you die, if you no get money for earth. YOU GO SUFFER
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Bamz(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2020
danduchi:
empty your acct go give church na.. Your present phone is still vanity. With your face like wetin small pikin draw

Lol you're so mean rotflmao
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Marioalert: 8:25pm On May 19, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Thunder Fire Poverty
I swear to God

1 Like

Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:26pm On May 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Be a real niggarrr
Huzzle make your children nor begin type vanity upon vanity

My real niggarrr
Money is good
We need to huzzle so that when efcc come our area come arrest people them nor go leave us behind
We need to huzzle seriously so that police go dey invite us dey questions us about our source of wealth

where 're you from sir? I can't just stop laughing here.
you 're just too savagery
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2020
Still vanity. The jet can still crash undecided
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Righteousness89(m): 8:29pm On May 19, 2020
Issaboss:

If you like quote Bible from now till you die, if you no get money for earth. YOU GO SUFFER

Do you know of the Realm of Stressless Living?

You may not have Physical cash but all your need are met ?

That's What GOD ALMIGHTY has Made for me..

Life is not by Struggle bro..... Life is a Gift From GOD.

Come out from this Caliphatom of Money! Money! Money! That's a piece of paper that you give value to!

Pursue the Creator...and live by His Principles of Wealth.. Money will pursue you
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by ChijyWills(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
Nice one...
Money good...

Keep winning sir..
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by thundafire: 8:32pm On May 19, 2020
Siberia01:
davido can comfortably buy 3 of those in a day
shut up
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Btruth: 8:33pm On May 19, 2020
God! Please pick my call just once.

smiley
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Starhearts: 8:35pm On May 19, 2020
dammywapes:
d lord is good

All d time
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Starhearts: 8:36pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Examine ur head
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Btruth: 8:37pm On May 19, 2020
I'm imagine myself eating a good smooth yellow garri and correct white soup at that banquet table....., then after taking a bottle of red wine, proceeding to take a long nap on the bed.

Man, aiye kan lo waa ooooo...... Lol. grin grin grin
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Rhema04(m): 8:39pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:
Poor man's mentality.. Vanity upon vanity ko Oga money stops nonsense
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:41pm On May 19, 2020
Quite amazing bt the real value are in the things money can’t buy.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2020
Jokerman:
O Bob... Very beautiful.... Comfort,class, Exquisite. Me likey cheesy

Look at how big the aircraft is to human beings, yet in the sky the aircraft would look like an ant, tells you how small humans are on the God given earth... Who knows how we'd look in God's eyes

God is wonderful

Atheists will not like this. Funny people
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by fallingsky(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

You say wetin?
Guy behave yourself abeg����
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by dboo442: 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
vanity crew coming for u all grin Kia owo ni keke eyinrere
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by tunary(m): 8:49pm On May 19, 2020
this one go make person think die
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by tunary(m): 8:53pm On May 19, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Ultra-rich
Super rich
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by sosospence(m): 8:54pm On May 19, 2020
Humanoid01:

I am a Chelsea fan, but I am not a thug. Your comment doesn't make any sense.
At all.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by sosospence(m): 8:55pm On May 19, 2020
thundafire:
u mean those thugs
Stale.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Realfrankie(m): 8:56pm On May 19, 2020
oh Lord Jesus, answer us
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by tunary(m): 8:57pm On May 19, 2020
doctor306:

Is ur phone and ur selfcon not vanity
Oloriburuku
LOL
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2020
dukeprince50:
That's a bbj, it cost from 55m to 70m, I feel the jet is a bbj3

The bandit was initially for Hawaii airlines which abramovich bought and converted to personal use when the order was cancelled
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by Tribalism123(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
Some people are FINANCIALLY RICH. In this plane, even the pilot can leave it on air and go and lie down for nap. I hope it won't crash if he does that.
Re: Roman Abramovich’s £66million Private Jet With Banquet Hall (Pictures) by davss02(m): 9:10pm On May 19, 2020
mkoabiola:

Poor man consoling himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Shows Off Her Daughter (Photo) / I Just Found An App That Hack All The Vip Betting Tips For Free / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.