Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable (19510 Views)

Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) / Amended Electoral Act: Threat Over Primaries As APC, PDP Decide / APC Fixes New Dates For Closure Of Purchase, Submission Of Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:26am On May 20, 2020
FIatino:
This news brings me gladness.
APC is set to conquer.

The corrupt party that devoured us for 16 years must be gnashing their teeth.

May we not be the victim of bad governance.

God bless Edo and Ondo.
God bless Nigeria
pls shut the Bleep up. Who ask you?

3 Likes

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Modphase: 5:27am On May 20, 2020
Abuja Kaduna Rivers Maduguiri airport with brand new terminals.

Kaduna inland dry port n Baro dry port in Niger both commissioned n functioning.

Sveral dams

Abuja, Itapke-Warri, Abuja-Kaduna, Ajaokuta-Itakpe rail.

Lagos Ibadan express, 2nd Niger bridge all making remarkable progress yet you can not see a difference.

Bigotry as indeed blinded your life beyond redemption. With all the listed you claim you can not see it is God that will punish you if you swit h to economy. Note all this happened when the country earn the lowest in oil revenue.
yanabasee1:

Is the country any better now??

Or is the country improving to be a safe heaven in the next few years?

Don't forget that Buhari on its own will consume 8years under APC and the country is even backward and lame ... No improvement.

There's no improvement so far and I am not seeing any sign of change from this government. From power to health to security to infrastructure to the life of a common man....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by FIatino: 5:34am On May 20, 2020
neyorlmogzy:
pls shut the Bleep up. Who ask you?
My brother, 4 + 4 asked me.
You can go ahead to slit your throat.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Humblega(m): 5:51am On May 20, 2020
b
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2020
FIatino:
APC is set to conquer.

God bless Edo and Ondo.
God bless Nigeria

flat head are you not tired of election in nigeria?
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Gkay1(m): 5:54am On May 20, 2020
Election for my country na padi padi,
Everything in this country is a scam
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Scrupulous419(m): 6:11am On May 20, 2020
[s]
yanabasee1:
Oshiomole can't wait to deal with Obaseki......

Never bite those fingers that fed you..... But always find away around to make a balance...
[/s][s][/s]

Get a life undecided
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Truthbites: 6:30am On May 20, 2020
I support Obaseki 100%. How will he survive this ordeal?

2 Likes

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Caseless: 6:32am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Never bite those fingers that fed you..... But always find away around to make a balance...
And thankfully, this corona virus pandemic and its attendant consequence took the wind off the sail of obaseki's plan to destroy oshomhole. Osho baba got a break and used that time to strategize.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by witworth(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

not if the owner of the finger is feeling himself as God, No!, such finger will not only be bitten but also chopped off.
Oshiomhole is not God. So only God can determine anyone's fate.

1 Like

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by chrisxxx(m): 6:39am On May 20, 2020
Modphase:
Abuja Kaduna Rivers Maduguiri airport with brand new terminals.

Kaduna inland dry port n Baro dry port in Niger both commissioned n functioning.

Sveral dams

Abuja, Itapke-Warri, Abuja-Kaduna, Ajaokuta-Itakpe rail.

Lagos Ibadan express, 2nd Niger bridge all making remarkable progress yet you can not see a difference.

Bigotry as indeed blinded your life beyond redemption. With all the listed you claim you can not see it is God that will punish you if you swit h to economy. Note all this happened when the country earn the lowest in oil revenue.
It will form a PhD thesis if I asked you to enumerate PDPs achievement within the same period you have mentioned during their reign.
If you observe those projects you mentioned if it was a car it would require alignment. Because it tends to be one sided. Thanks.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by jrusky(m): 6:42am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Is the country any better now??

Or is the country improving to be a safe heaven in the next few years?

Don't forget that Buhari on its own will consume 8years under APC and the country is even backward and lame ... No improvement.

There's no improvement so far and I am not seeing any sign of change from this government. From power to health to security to infrastructure to the life of a common man....

Just ignore him he was just seeking attention.

They rule for 16 years and incurred *$6Billion debt*(16 years) but his best party rule for 5 years will already incurred over *$23Billion debt*(just 5 years)

Pls ignore him to be a zombie is more deadly than to be a fool meaning they have outgrown foolishness and now in zombie planet.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Nobody: 6:44am On May 20, 2020
Naija e go better. Call the love doctor on 07034930579

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Ugwueme1(m): 6:46am On May 20, 2020
wish them best of luck
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by MCIU1: 7:15am On May 20, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
instead of praying for the pandemic to be eradicated as soon as possible, some greedy politicians are busy thinking of how to conduct an election even in the midst Top Facts of a pandemic..... Naija i hail thee!

Leave them
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Xscape1993(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2020
FIatino:
APC is set to conquer.

God bless Edo and Ondo.
God bless Nigeria
Don't make me laugh out my ribs please.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Daum: 7:21am On May 20, 2020
I don't understand how you guys view Oshiomole here in Edo state. So una think say he be Tinubu or Edo is Lagos. It's like you people don't understand Edo politics.
The simple fact that Oshiomole is giving this guy headache has made people to hate him in the state. The ordinary Masses who he says he fights for don't like him. If Oshiomole wants to test his power, he should not interfere with the primaries let Obaseki contest......I repeat, there is nobody in Edo state that can beat Godwin Obaseki on a free and fair election.

Nobody, no be mouth, Ize Iyamu no fit...una wen no dy stay Edo state go dy talk. Oshiomole was governor for 8 years yet PDP came back from nothing to a strong force in his time. Today PDP has two senators. It took the grace of God for them not to take the senatorial seat of Oshiomole. The ordinary people on the street love Obaseki at least for his style of governance. He no dy share money for thugs, that's the problem but dude has managed the state well so far only falling shot in areas like security. Aside that. So who dem won bring come to contest against am

Ize iyamu who lost to him in 2016....I campaigned for him. I be PDP, but ask PDP people, they hate that dude now. All they need to do is to play 2016 campaign videos when Oshiomole called him a big thief, that's all. Who else, is it dead meat Odubu when no fit do shit for him people for Ohrionmwon. E never see anything.

Edo state ain't going back to the days of Tony Kabaka and Nomoles......awuaaa

5 Likes

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by odigbosky(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Do you know that the persons place Oshiomole used as his campaign office in lagos during 2007 election was Obaseki. Do you know that Obaseki was one of his first donors and financier during the election. Do you know Oshiomole no fit rent house for Benin here, na people rent house for am for Benin here make he dy stay during the election time. People in Edo state fed Oshiomole and clothed him. It was Anenih the Old push cat that made Oshiomole governor, quote me any day anytime.

Oshiomole na nobody for here. Just watch the way Shuaibu will demystify him for you guys. If it comes to thuggery then Shuaibu na better agbero.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by odigbosky(m): 7:34am On May 20, 2020
Daum:
I don't understand how you guys view Oshiomole here in Edo state. So una think say he be Tinubu or Edo is Lagos. It's like you people don't understand Edo politics.
The simple fact that Oshiomole is giving this guy headache has made people to hate him in the state. The ordinary Masses who he says he fights for don't like him. If Oshiomole wants to test his power, he should not interfere with the primaries let Obaseki contest......I repeat, there is nobody in Edo state that can beat Godwin Obaseki on a free and fair election.

Nobody, no be mouth, Ize Iyamu no fit...una wen no dy stay Edo state go dy talk. Oshiomole was governor for 8 years yet PDP came back from nothing to a strong force in his time. Today PDP has two senators. It took the grace of God for them not to take the senatorial seat of Oshiomole. The ordinary people on the street love Obaseki at least for his style of governance. He no dy share money for thugs, that's the problem but dude has managed the state well so far only falling shot in areas like security. Aside that. So who dem won bring come to contest against am

Ize iyamu who lost to him in 2016....I campaigned for him. I be PDP, but ask PDP people, they hate that dude now. All they need to do is to play 2016 campaign videos when Oshiomole called him a big thief, that's all. Who else, is it dead meat Odubu when no fit do shit for him people for Ohrionmwon. E never see anything.

They think he is jagaban of Edo.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by drskyfly007(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2020
yanabasee1:

Unfortunately with this kind of mentality, Godfatherism has been endorsed in Nigeria!
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by itsene: 7:37am On May 20, 2020
Daum:

Who paid you to write this rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Daum: 7:41am On May 20, 2020
itsene:

Who paid you to write this rubbish?

E sure me die say u no even dy stay Edo state at all.....
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Zone9(m): 7:47am On May 20, 2020
There shall be no separate charge for deputy governor. I don't understand this statement.
Please someone should help me by explaining clearly.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Pacesetter123(m): 7:53am On May 20, 2020
odigbosky:

Do you know that the persons place Oshiomole used as his campaign office in lagos during 2007 election was Obaseki. Do you know that Obaseki was one of his first donors and financier during the election. Do you know Oshiomole no fit rent house for Benin here, na people rent house for am for Benin here make he dy stay during the election time. People in Edo state fed Oshiomole and clothed him. It was Anenih the Old push cat that made Oshiomole governor, quote me any day anytime.

Oshiomole na nobody for here. Just watch the way Shuaibu will demystify him for you guys. If it comes to thuggery then Shuaibu na better agbero.
U mean a national labour leader of de caliber of Oshiomole cannot pay house rent in his home town, Benin?

2 Likes

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by odigbosky(m): 7:58am On May 20, 2020
Pacesetter123:
U mean a national labour leader of de caliber of Oshiomole cannot pay house rent in his home town, Benin?

Some people rented the apartment for him here in Benin. A flat, and they paid for it. We never knew all these things until the whole quarrel started between them. Many people never knew Obaseki had been a hand behind Oshiomole back since way back 2007. We thought Oshiomole just brought him up during the second term. It is this quarrel that has opened so many things about them and they keep saying more on TV everyday.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by packman: 8:08am On May 20, 2020
Obaseki VS Oshiomole...

I wonder whats Going to be like..
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Chibezin: 8:12am On May 20, 2020
APC should be careful with human life in the name of politics because we know their character.There plan in Edo will not work.
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Pacesetter123(m): 8:17am On May 20, 2020
odigbosky:

Some people rented the apartment for him here in Benin. A flat, and they paid for it. We never knew all these things until the whole quarrel started between them. Many people never knew Obaseki had been a hand behind Oshiomole back since way back 2007. We thought Oshiomole just brought him up during the second term. It is this quarrel that has opened so many things about them and they keep saying more on TV everyday.
So surprising!
Dis Obaseki of a guy,wot was he into sef(business-wise)? I only know him wen he became football administrator in Nigeria Football League.Was dere so much wealth to be tapped from dat Association like dat to make him rich to sponsor someone in politics? Just asking though.We never can tell everything about someone.Anything can happen sharr!
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Modphase: 9:20am On May 20, 2020
chrisxxx:

It will form a PhD thesis if I asked you to enumerate PDPs achievement within the same period you have mentioned during their reign.
If you observe those projects you mentioned if it was a car it would require alignment. Because it tends to be one sided. Thanks.

I don't understand, the only airport PDP renovated from it 16 year of misrule is the Owerri airport. An airport that was never flooded before renovation and it also remains the only airport flooded in Nigeria till date. So sir, I am not understanding your point.

Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by Solz24(m): 9:25am On May 20, 2020
please my fellow nairalanders this covid19 has affected me financially please help me with something to buy food with thanks and God bless you ..
4021371012 fidelity bank
Re: APC Fixes Dates For Edo, Ondo Guber Primaries As INEC Sticks To Timetable by AreaFada2: 9:57am On May 20, 2020
If they want wide participation in politics, how can political parties set fees so high? shocked shocked

They already disqualified most with these fees. Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pantami: Forces Against NIN Policy Behind Attacks Against Me / Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / Worries As Governors Turn Senate Into ‘retirement Home’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.