Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook (2739 Views)

IPOB Threatening My Life Because Of Peter Obi – Reno Omokri Raises Alarm / Unknown Men Are Threatening Me Because I Made Painting Of Peter Obi - Artist / Nigerian Women Threatening Me Over Appointments – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 12:20am On May 20, 2020
I was on Suzan page reading her post when some random igbos started raining abuses on her which some of us responded including some hausas, defending the lady and asking those igbos to either stop abusing her or leave her page. Out of nowhere, one guy with no details, no profile pics, nothing about him started threatening me and my family. I never knew those people could be as bitter as that when they can't even take quarter of what they do to others. Below is screenshots of his threats and I need advise to what I can do before I take decisive steps.

Ipob Rule is his name

1 Like

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Nobody: 12:59am On May 20, 2020
Don't worry let him come to nairaland we go beat am together.
say no to cyber bullying.
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2020
djevino:
Go and buy data first. U no dey shame?
You don't deserve my response but I will dignify you one. All you know is insults, empty threats when all chips are down. You insult the whole country but when they return same insults to you, you begin to spark like electricity. I knew what I said touched the guy hence the threats. Excerpts..
Igbo guy: You're an ewedu gobbling slave.

Me: The only tribe in Nigeria that husband and wife share shaving sticks are the igbos.
That's what vexed that guy. You can't insult me and expect me to pat you on the back. I love my tribe and I can't allow anyone denigrate us. Below is the data balance on just my Airtel Sim, so come up with another line. I purposely hid the image for security reasons because it's that of my wife the idiot was threatening with.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by djevino(m): 1:16am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
You don't deserve my response but I will dignify you one. All you know is insults, empty threats when all chips are down. You insult the whole country but when they return same insults to you, you begin to spark like electricity. I knew what I said touched the guy hence the threats. Excerpts..

Me: The only tribe in Nigeria that husband and wife share shaving sticks are the igbos.

That's what vexed that guy. You can't insult me and expect me to pat you on the back. I love my tribe and I can't allow anyone denigrate us. Below is the data balance on just my Airtel Sim, so come up with another line. I purposely hid the image for security reasons because it's that of my wife the idiot was threatening with.

There you go. Did I insult you? Please look for another person I don’t have time for this shit

5 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Ruggedniggaone: 1:24am On May 20, 2020
Na empty threat I swear i can bet my 2 balls on it.I dey take them to dustbin on radio Biafra on fb everyday and nothing happened,their Papa no fit do anything them just get mouth like their bastard boss late nnmadi cownu that went to Abuja to cut buhari head with mouth

19 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by OkutaNla: 1:30am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy, iti ogede lasan ni threat yen, ti ko to nkan ti a'n yo ada si. You no sabi dem before? Ipob is filled with very useless lowlife and mentally deranged piss-licking c.u.nts, whose specialty is just to constitute nuisance all over cyber space. That is the legacy that the late Kanu bequeathed them before his passing. Don't even disturb yourself bro. Werre ati digbolugi ni gbogbo won.

19 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Billygee2u: 2:37am On May 20, 2020
djevino:
Don't mind the Afonja crazy lazy attention seeker
Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Billygee2u: 2:44am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:

Afonja,keep off from anything concerning IPOB or Biafra. If you continue to Wade into Igbo matters you're enemy of yourself. By the way ,why can't you let people you hate to agitate for their freedom?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 3:14am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
Na empty threat I swear i can bet my 2 balls on it.I dey take them to dustbin on radio Biafra on fb everyday and nothing happened,their Papa no fit do anything them just get mouth like their bastard boss late nnmadi cownu that went to Abuja to cut buhari head with mouth
I dared the guy to do his worst. I knew it was an empty threat but I threatened him back though. Very saucy people.

12 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 3:15am On May 20, 2020
Billygee2u:

Afonja,keep off from anything concerning IPOB or Biafra. If you continue to Wade into Igbo matters you're enemy of yourself. By the way ,why can't you let people you hate to agitate for their freedom?
Nyanmiri, warn your people to watch their tongues if you want peace. Who is holding them? Can't they agitate without insulting others? Don't you know it's a thing of joy seeing all of you move back to where you came from? Yes we want you to have your biafra but learn to agitate with senses. The Civil War defeat is still fresh in your memories hence those incessant insults.

18 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 3:20am On May 20, 2020
grin grin You sabi dem wella. Ọrọ wọn tí sún mi óò.
Mo sọ̀rọ̀ burúkú sì wọn lórí Facebook tí ó dùn wọn gidigan, nítorí ẹ ní bobo yẹn ṣé ń threaten mi. Èmi na mọ pe afẹ́fẹ́ lásán ni gbogbo threat ẹ. Oodua a gbe wa oo.
OkutaNla:
Gazzy, iti ogede lasan ni threat yen, ti ko to nkan ti a'n yo ada si. You no sabi dem before? Ipob is filled with very useless lowlife and mentally deranged piss-licking c.u.nts, whose specialty is just to constitute nuisance all over cyber space. That is the legacy that the late Kanu bequeathed them before his passing. Don't even disturb yourself bro. Werre ati digbolugi ni gbogbo won.

14 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by BlowYourMind: 3:32am On May 20, 2020
djevino:
Always concentrate on the irrelevant.

12 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by BlowYourMind: 3:39am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
grin grin You sabi dem wella. Ọrọ wọn tí sún mi óò.
Mo sọ̀rọ̀ burúkú sì wọn lórí Facebook tí ó dùn wọn gidigan, nítorí ẹ ní bobo yẹn ṣé ń threaten mi. Èmi na mọ pe afẹ́fẹ́ lásán ni gbogbo threat ẹ. Oodua a gbe wa oo.
Ko ye ko fii oruko ree sile sibe, this place is the headquarters of their hatred and bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by edochie12: 3:40am On May 20, 2020
For the Yorubas,a day if reckoning shall come,the defeat of the civil war is still fresh on our mind,we shall avenge for it one day sooner or later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Gazzy88(m): 3:44am On May 20, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Ko ye ko fii oruko ree sile sibe, this place is the headquarters of their hatred and bitterness.
Ok, thanks for the heads-up.

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by dukeprince50: 3:56am On May 20, 2020
Such a stupid person.
Here on NL, we throw banters left, right and center without any threat to life, sometimes sef na mod deh separate fight with better ban.
But one Ahoadariv.ers guy on NL, the day I go catch am, I go so beat am like pikin ehn

7 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by overall90: 4:24am On May 20, 2020
But why is it that anything Biafra or IPOB gives you people convulsions.
Sometimes you claim you don't care, some other time you say it's because they insult others. I wonder where the insult.

7 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by helinues: 4:26am On May 20, 2020
grin

Na their normal mouth threat.. Make the guy come on NL and drop this same opata now

10 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Tobrasky: 4:33am On May 20, 2020
Mtchewww so make we chew grass? Why not be man enough and go confront him if dem born you well, are you telling us so we babysit you abi wetin? awon attention seekers oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Tobrasky: 4:36am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Gazzy88:

That's what vexed that guy. You can't insult me and expect me to pat you on the back. I love my tribe and I can't allow anyone denigrate us. Below is the data balance on just my Airtel Sim, so come up with another line. I purposely hid the image for security reasons because it's that of my wife the idiot was threatening with[/s].
All these emotional rants over wetin sef?, na only broke ass nyggas dey get easily worked up over nothing...abi you be woman? You effeminate beta males take yourselves way too seriously on a faceless forum for that matter grin grin grin angry

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Paretomaster1(m): 4:38am On May 20, 2020
Go about your biz, its typical flat head chestbeating...

Ojukwu make mouth pass that one before the War, las las o japa ni.

Hunched back Albino make more mouth, only to flee when the jungle mature..

11 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by OkutaNla: 5:58am On May 20, 2020
edochie12:
For the Yorubas,a day if reckoning shall come,the defeat of the civil war is still fresh on our mind,we shall avenge for it one day sooner or later

Yimu. Una no fit do nada. It is only online you lots can make your empty threats and be forming voltron. Kanu (RIP) una late Furher/'Supleme Leader' said worse (didn't he ask his agbero followers to go and bring Buhari's head from Aso Rock?), only for him to run off to exile after getting many Igbos killed and others languishing in prison for his cause, like his mentor Ojukwu. If they pick up that e-tout threatening the Op now, his brothers will start claiming he was setup because Igbos are 'non-violent'. Na their chest-beating go land them into another round of serious wahala one of these days. Awon confused lots.

19 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Ogonimilitant(m): 6:18am On May 20, 2020
Ruggedniggaone:
l wil advice the guy to go and apologize. FB is not faceless. That guy with no profile picture means business. IPOB, if the guy is a member don't take prisoners. Senators fear them. Remember Ekwerenmadu.

So my friend stop misleading your brother on faceless forum

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by wingmanIII: 7:26am On May 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
l wil advice the guy to go and apologize. FB is not faceless. That guy with no profile picture means business. IPOB, if the guy is a member don't take prisoners. Senators fear them. Remember Ekwerenmadu.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Chai! You don panic the guy the more.

3 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Myhusband(m): 7:46am On May 20, 2020
many Igbo are over grown babies. set awon I will tell my daddy and mommy for you

9 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Seetto: 7:52am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:

grin grin grin grin
Guy you wicked oo, wife and husband sharing shaving stick..

Well you are right, Igbo ladies grow beards and hair in their chest, some of them have muscular legs.

15 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Seetto: 7:55am On May 20, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

They can only do that to their parents, remember they Chase their father with cutlasses and wake them up with kick..

12 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by 900winer(m): 8:27am On May 20, 2020
Empty threat from empty barrel cheesy

That was how one osu ipob agent that his bloda brought from shoutyeast in Mushin slapped my junior brother and claiming to be aromate from Onitcha, when we got there we gave him the greatest beating of his osu life and collected 2000 for the slap, he was admitted to hospital the second day and was returned to his shoutyeast the following week.

8 Likes

Re: One Person (allegedly Ipob) Threatening Me On Facebook by Princesaha: 8:28am On May 20, 2020
Gazzy88:
I dared the guy to do his worst. I knew it was an empty threat but I threatened him back though. Very saucy people.
Go now and apologise. Do not say you were not warned. Stay here and be forming Super man. Your body go tell u later.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Lawan And Femi Gbajabiamila Vists Orji Uzor Kalu / Buhari Swears In 4 New Perm Secs, Guess Where They Come From? / 2023: Oduduwa Republic Plot To Destroy Igbo Presidency – Ohanaeze 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.