Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. (593 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Since Last Year July, I Never Pick ( See Who I Blame) / Girls Bleep To Pieces In This Lockdown. I Never Knew She Like Sex This Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lockdown: I Blame This On Covid-19 Lockdown Order- Lady Lamented. by Naijapeeps: 12:45am On May 20, 2020
Another video have been uploaded online showing a lady masturbating. The lady who in a caption said it’s due to Lockdown can been seen masturbating in the video.

A lockdown order have been imposed on residents of virtually all countries due to Covid-19. It is the belief of government of the countries affected that the lockdown can assist in curbing the spread of Covid-19.

Recall that a lady reportedly uploaded a video showing her as she f*** herself with a hair brush, also some ladies have started releasing video of their twerk challenge while some have cried out that they need to sleep with a man.

In a new video uploaded to the internet, a lady can be seen in the video rocking her bed and twerking like she’s doing it.

The lady can also be seen making sounds like she is enjoying what she is doing. It is obvious she love the act.

Click here for video.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Germans? / Man Fights With Prostitute As He Refused To Pay For Her Service (video) / How Did You Cure Your Gum Disease (gingivitis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.