Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:53 PM

Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him (7925 Views)

Nigerian Troops All ready To Assist Ukraine (picture) / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) / We Are All Ready For December 1, Says Seyi Makinde. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by ProfAmaben(m): 12:20pm On May 20, 2020
Are you sure? He brainwashes people and lies that's why I don't really like him. Other than that, he's an intelligent and eloquent man.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Orubebe01: 12:55pm On May 20, 2020
invectives:
Yenefer come see your love
you mean yeyenefer
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by yuswrld20(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
Naija9090:
I love the light skin tone of Igbo people...they look very fresh like African Americans. Beautiful people!
fresh with akpu indeed
see dis 1.i prefer fulani skin to ipob
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Mrbaz1: 1:40pm On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
i call him the nightmare of afonjaz,and the tormentor of the zoo cabals!!! when ever he roar the zoo trembles! watch how our neighbors from the brown roof republic will invade this thread..
I laugh in Swahili...biko nothing dey tremble.not even yankari game rsserve grin
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Akponmfet: 1:47pm On May 20, 2020
kovic20:
Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All They Can Die For Him. Nairaland and other media houses are booming because of him!
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Akponmfet: 1:48pm On May 20, 2020
May his soul and that of his dog Jack rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by naija4life247: 2:40pm On May 20, 2020
Naija9090:
I love the light skin tone of Igbo people...they look very fresh like African Americans. Beautiful people!

"They look fresh like African Americans", this is the height and width of inferiority complex.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by neyorlmogzy(m): 2:44pm On May 20, 2020
phrancys001:
Mumu post
sobis majority of the post today, what is happening?
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Jay199(f): 3:03pm On May 20, 2020
OriOko88:
Awon ode. Demented fools. Largest followers my foot. Who knows d IndecentStar in US or in the UK. Largest followers kil u there

I understand ur pains dear
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Bluehill1051: 3:21pm On May 20, 2020
Igbo amaka tongue
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:54pm On May 20, 2020
IKR
These black, ugly afonjas call him albino (when he's nothing close to one) because of extreme jealousy
they hate their dirty black color and they wish they had our beautiful tawny complexion
thats why their women resort to putting all sorts of harmful chemicasl on their skin in the name of bleaching to replicate our bright tawny complexion but end up being different colors with red and green stretchmrks all over their body and a rotten smell
they want to be like us so bad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Naija9090:
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:55pm On May 20, 2020
storyyyyy
MinorityOpinion:

Igbo are not light skinned. Only few of them are just like other ethnic groups except South south.

Majority of Igbo are dark skinned.
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Afamed: 4:11pm On May 20, 2020
Smoke55:
i call him the nightmare of afonjaz,and the tormentor of the zoo cabals!!! when ever he roar the zoo trembles! watch how our neighbors from the brown roof republic will invade this thread..
You still have not improved on this your grammar? Too many kids in this forum
Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Uglyojuku: 4:33pm On May 20, 2020
Naija9090:
These are selections of crowd of Igbos.They are so light skinned and beautiful indeed grin

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Uglyojuku: 4:36pm On May 20, 2020
kovic20:
Meet The Man With The Largest Mumus In The World - All They Can Die For Him. Nairaland and other media houses are booming because of him!

They are queueing to jump into the well for him.
Mumu.org grin

Re: Meet The Man With The Largest Followers In The World - All Ready To Die For Him by Smoke55: 7:28pm On May 20, 2020
Afamed:

You still have not improved on this your grammar? Too many kids in this forum
lolz come and improve it for me mbok....methuselam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britains Two Biggest Media Houses Carry Story Of Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest- Pictures / Are Local Governments Useful In Nigeria? / Abductors Kill Imo Dep Gov’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.