Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) (53211 Views)

My Father, An APC Diehard Fan, Has Finally Joined The Obidient Movement - Photo / Among The Three, Who Would You Allow To Carry You? (Photo) / Tinubu: As A Man United Fan, I Am Envious Of Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Stocking: 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2019

91 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by newbornmacho(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools

533 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by deepwater(f): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Stocking: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:
Terrorists always thinking of blood in everything... Like father like son. Fools
I feel your pain

237 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2019
Just another zombie...why won't u die for him when blowing urselves into tiny shreds at his command is all u people are good for....bloody terrorists....

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by 4reala(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
This are the kinds of terrorist they recruit

98 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Stocking: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrinthians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda madridguy buhariguy sarrki iceberg3 yarimo Alariiwo Roger3d shukuokukobambi

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Cajal(m): 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:
..sivia fain

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by kahal29: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
See my Buhari

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Stalwert: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:

Blood of Jesus!!! You go soon die of BP at this rate, easssy ohhhh!!

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by ashacot: 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2019
i am in tears about this. I LOVE U BABA BUHARI

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by CilicMarin: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2019
Has anyone noticed that only online ipob pigs support Atiku?

92 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

See my Buhari ooo
See true love ooo

grinwww.nairaland.com/attachments/8539750_img20190119wa0004_jpeg57775adc14dd39a902d35ad79ce2620a
I wish buhari could read/understand What you wrote

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:

I feel your pain

LOL. He will feel una pain when Herdsmen strikes again and Your President will demand you people giving up your lands for them else, the killings will continue tongue

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Stocking: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
Chizuru01:

LOL. He will feel una pain when Herdsmen strikes tongue
Wail to death cheesy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by MrAJQ(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2019
Baba Buhari ikon Allah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2019
newbornmacho:

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by naijaking1: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2019

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 19, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
I wish buhari could read/understand What you wrote
e concern you
Chibuzor

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2019
4reala:
This are the kinds of terrorist they recruit
Colonelswitz101:
Just another zombie...
Internet Randy Ortons. grin

Go call him any of these to his face and see if you're not sent to go eat akpu with your ancestors. cheesy

Una muscle begin and end behind una keypads.

Sore losers.

Atiku is a thief and will NEVER be president. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 8:52pm On Jan 19, 2019

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
Corrinthians:
Internet Randy Ortons. grin

Go call him any of these to his face and see if you're not sent to go eat akpu with your ancestors. cheesy

Una muscle begin and end behind una keypads.

Sore losers.

Atiku is a thief and will NEVER be president. grin

King zombie please lead ur pack elsewhere and continue ur sai baba growling...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 8:55pm On Jan 19, 2019
CilicMarin:
Has anyone noticed that only online ipob pigs support Atiku?
I noticed it too. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Colonelswitz101(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Stocking:
CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrinthians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda madridguy buhariguy sarrki iceberg3 yarimo Alariiwo Roger3d shukuokukobambi

The zombie pack...

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

King zombie please lead ur pack elsewhere and continue ur sai baba growling...
While you continue your Atiku grunting. grin

Guess the kind of animals that grunt. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2019
bamidelee:

e concern you
Chibuzor
the names Bashir....
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by LOSKYXANDER: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
That is why they are so violent without respect for human life. If APC looses that fool will be ready to pick up a matchet to kill and die in the process. Sometimes I wish I could change my nationality and renounce my citizenship. Whether PDP wins or APC wins, this country will not change. Now compare the results of the last Nigerian presidential election with that of the last US presidential result. Which one looks like the election result of a sane civilized nation, and which one looks like a map showing geopolitical zones. Hopeless nation!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by traffwire: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2019
OH BOY shocked shocked shocked
So we aren't the only one with a die-hard love for our darling Daddy.
We don't just make noise online, we are Baba's foot soldiers with nothing but TRUE LOVE.
We don't expect any money to support President MUHAMMADU BUHARI, that is even if he has time to give anyone money to vote for him.

This is more than LOVE mehn!

Lovers of President Muhammadu Buhari, pay no mind to what the wailing winches and children of perdition are saying about you.
It will all be a thing of the past by FeBuhari 16th 2019.
The end justify the means.
We will all laugh last.
Till then, learn to ignore their FOOLISHNESS, that kills them more.
They aren't attacking you, they are attacking the President, which can never get to him.
Let them keep cursing and keep destroying the remaining meaningful part of their lives. cheesy grin
Sai Baba
!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Jos Diehard Fan: 'I Will Vote For You With My Blood, Die For You' (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive" - Kemi Olunloyo / Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.